★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest heartsongs

Finally I have time to reply. I just died from the MV and then come back to life :D They released the MV so unexpected. But I love surprise :) Everybody looks so good and sounds so good. Especially Tae Yang, Seungri and Dae Sung, their vocals are amazing.

I find the MV a bit random and too hard to understand. Maybe I will understand it more when I read the translation. Now I'm off to watch the MV again :)

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhdeplol

I love the new MV. It has such a slow and sad feel, which is what I am digging atm ^^

i love how Tabi mouthed Tell Me Goodbye. he looks soo hot there :blush: im totally melted.

how i wish they could perform this song in Korea

Guest oh`retro

OMFG, GD WAS SO FREAKIN' SEXY.

I almost died, you guys have no idea.

I could not get over how hot GD looked.

His hair & his suit...in the rain, omfg, he looked like sex, LOL.

I rewinded his intro part like a million times.

Seungri is all mature & sexy now, I'm loving it.

And everyone else looked absolutely gorgeous as well.

The song's really good, I'm so happy BB came out with a new MV!

I've missed the boys so so so much, I can't wait for their official comeback.

And I'm loving those videos to cheer for Korea, they're too adorable in it.

Alright, off to go watch GD's parts again.

Guest lunalovexx

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I LOVE THE MV AND DAMN I CANT TAKE THEM BEING THIS HOT REALLY

its but good 4 us fangirls were going to die one day coz we can take it anymore LOL JK

but WOW i really love MV and the song and everthing else that comes with it !

So this is where TOp got his gray hair from! Still, I'm loving every single piece of it!

The girl is the MV is the same one in GD's Heartbreaker, Haru Haru, and was Top's costar for I Am Sam right (?!)

It looks like her..>XD

I know that this is their Japanese PV, but I get the Korean feel (I don't know what I'm talking about now) from the MV! LOL....still, this makes me anticipate more for their comeback! Please do comeback sooN!!!!

@Kristine: is that Kim So Eun? idk if that's the right name. I just know she's the same girl

on HaruHaru and I AM SAM..not so sure with Heartbreaker. But if she's the girl..cause i also

think she's the one on the MV then i love YG more!!! haha..This japanese PV does have a Korean feel

i think it's because of the storyline..

@MACRINA: i love those caps..haha you capture in three photos the scenes i love the most! thanks

do you have an HQ of that GD and TOP pic?or do you make avat?hehe

Guest chaq_momiji

somebody asked if the model was the same form GD's heartbreaker, BB's Haru Haru etc in last page,,

If I am not mistaken, Tell Me Goodbye's model is Yu Inna. The girl that played in sitcom Highkick through the roof...

I heard that she's in YG entertaniment too... ^^ she's so pretty in here..

OMG the boys,, speechless... >>_<<

Guest Abie

#TellMeGoodbye <--- tweet this @ twitter now<3

im so downloading the mv in hd xD

and im gonna listen to it all day long...wait. no. FOREVER, i mean xD

i love drunk gd<3 and ofcourse TOP's gray hair. LOLS.

and the angst the mv shows is so epic, i think im dying all over again >w<

Guest CLI0

OHHHH EMMM GEE. I can't... I.. I just... woww.

So beyond speechless! The boys look so darn grown up and delicious as heck. and I love the concept for the MV. It's so different from everything else out right now. It just goes to show how creative and unique the boys are. They don't follow trends, they set them. So so happy and proud for the boys!!!

Guest liloms

Just saw Tell Me Goodbye and they looked mean as! They've all grown up know which is so cool.

Cant wait for them to perform live! :D

Guest topz_ladeebb

OMGGGGGGGGGGG <3333333333333333333333333333 All of the boys loook SO HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. Luv the song and the MV. I've already watched it five times already and will continue.. So happy that they made an actual MV for this song instead of just putting IRIS clips together. Ahh so glad that they released another MV. I want their comeback even more now. Thanks so much for posting. BB Fighting!!!!!!

Guest shinhdeplol

【BIRTHDAY】 100518 Happy Birthday SOL From VIP JAPAN

5A0.10910964_1_1.jpg

Best day ever: May 18,2010!!God gave a gift to the world when you were born; a person who loves and cares, who sees a person's need and fills it, who encourages and lifts people up, who spends energy on others rather than himself, who touches each life he enters and makes a difference in the world. May the love you have shown to others return to you multiplied.

We're so glad you are here with BIGBANG,because you brighten our lives and fill them with joy and good music.

We love SOL^^

Via VIP JAPAN

Taken from teambigbang.blogspot.com

tell me goodbye is SO SO SO SO GOOD!!

tops car scene ohmygod egjbjjbttnthrtnent.

they all look so amazing,and its such a good song omgggggg ><

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

@Kristine: is that Kim So Eun? idk if that's the right name. I just know she's the same girl

on HaruHaru and I AM SAM..not so sure with Heartbreaker. But if she's the girl..cause i also

think she's the one on the MV then i love YG more!!! haha..This japanese PV does have a Korean feel

i think it's because of the storyline..

Actually, the name of the actress I was thinking about was Park Min Young. But it turns out not...LOL...cuz I read on allkpop that the girl is actually Kim Su Ri, Miss Korea, so I went and search for a picture below...

msk6070809seoulbeats.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Because of the MV, I couldn't really see her face, but after looking at the picture closely, I think it's definitely Kim Yu Ri, the Miss Korea...LOL...She's pretty! WOW! YG really got Korea's beauty queen to film this?! hehehe...

Credit to Seoulbeat for that picture!

One question though, did anybody get the story? LOL...I keep watching it over, but I'm still kinda confused...All I know for sure is that SR play a detective who investigate the case, but what happened with the guys with the guns (?) LOL...

Actually, the name of the actress I was thinking about was Park Min Young. But it turns out not...LOL...cuz I read on allkpop that the girl is actually Kim Su Ri, Miss Korea, so I went and search for a picture below...

http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/4637/ms...9seoulbeats.jpg

Because of the MV, I couldn't really see her face, but after looking at the picture closely, I think it's definitely Kim Yu Ri, the Miss Korea...LOL...She's pretty! WOW! YG really got Korea's beauty queen to film this?! hehehe...

Credit to Seoulbeat for that picture!

WHAT AM I THINKING ABOUT!!! yeah PARK MIN YOUNG looool hahaha i think

the name Kim So Eun was that girl from BOF lol...

oh but anyhow Kim Yu Ri?wow wow wow! QUEEN OF THE ICE Kim Yuna and Korea's Beauty Queen Kim Yu Ri

collaborated with our BOYS!!? that says something! Thanks for the heads up!

Thanks that's really sweet of them!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! Someone get me a sedative quick!! I can't stop spazzing!! AHHHHHHH!!! Man BB sure knows how to get my adrenaline pumping!! Tell Me goodbye = WIN! <3 GD was wasting a good bottle of jack!! LOL but looked so hot while doing it! they all looked so sexy! TOPS eyes = win all on their own!! YAY

Happy B-Day to our one of a kind precious YB<3 I love you baby! BB without you is like bitter chocolate <3 you bring the flavor! I love you stay healthy and enjoy your B-day!!!

Guest lil^jenniie

SMOKING IS BAD FOR YOU.

but TOP makes it looks sooo hot.

so awesome that they finally realeased another music video!

the vintage concept suits them!

Guest eys2c

Taken from teambigbang.blogspot.com

such a great birthday gift from YG to VIPs. ;)

anybody have the translated lyrics yet???? japanese indeed a bit easy to sing along. haha....already memorize it. especially the chorus part. really love TOP part. B):lol:

Archived