★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

【NEWS】 D-34 「South Africa World Cup」 Song... Kim Yu-Na,BIGBANG And A Kiss

Kim Yu-Na - BIGBANG 'Dae~Han Min Guk'

Hyundai PV-CM World Cup Project for the World Cup Official song "The Kiss"

Figure Queen, BIGBANG and the kiss

It has been confirmed that Kim Yu-Na and BIGBANG has recently shot a PV together. "After her visit to New York for 6 days,Kim returned to Korea and shot a PV with BIGBANG" said the representative.

Kim Yu-Na and BIGBANG,top-notch sport and music superstars join forces in the World Cup song titled 「The Shouts of Reds」 PV.This song was released last March by the rock music group, Trans Fixion, who will also be a part of this PV.

The project sponsor is Hyundai Motor, the official World Cup partner, which they also endorse Kim. The PV is set to air in mid-May and will feature Kim,BIGBANG and Hyundai modern car.

The video teaser of BIGBANG T.O.P,DaeSung and TaeYang with the sign "Kim Yu-Na,please join "The Shouting Project"!" that's held in Daesung's hands has been viewd on YouTube and also the photo of Kim Yu-Na and BIGBANG dance rehearsal is blogged and posted on many online forums.The netizens are discussing about what is going on there with many opinions.

Hear is the song from Hyundai Motor plus the lyrics

The Shouts Of Reds

트랜스픽션(Trans Fixion)

오 대한민국 승리의 함성, 오 대한민국 오~

한국

하늘향해 두팔벌려 모두 함께 노래하자

승리는 우리 것이다

뜨거운 이 함성속에 패배라는 말은 없다

the shouts of reds, Korea

오 대한민국 승리의 함성, 오 대한민국 오~

한국

태극기를 휘날리며 힘을 다해 싸워가자

붉은전사들과 함께

너와 내가 하나라면 두려움은 이젠 없다

the shouts of reds, Korea

오 대한민국 승리의 함성, 오 대한민국 오~

한국

The intro sounds like 애국가 (Aegukga - The National anthem of South Korea) and BIGBANG SeungRi (승리) gets mentioned in the chorus because his name means "VICTORY",the most favorite word in every tournament^^

We are so proud of them for doing this in the name of the country.We wish that South Korea will fly their flag again in the final round like Kim Yu-Na, the gold medalist Olympian & Time 100 Most Influential People, did that before in Vancuver.

Note: "The Reds" is South Korea football team's nickname.This is just so happen that the Korean Team caption,Park Ji-Sung,is from Manchester United,the team that's got the same nick!

Via 스포츠조선

Credit: teambigbang.blogspot.com

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhdeplol

Kim Yuna Big Bang, co-starring in car CF, "What happened?" Curiosity erupted

Kim Yuna and Big Bang (G-Dragon, Taeyang, Seungri, Daesung, TOP) appeared together in CF shooting.

News obtained through NEWSEN's interview, Kim Yuna and Big Bang work together for Hyundai Motor's 'Shouting Project'. Kim Yuna and Big Bang's photos as well as teaser video have been made public, news of them shooting a CF together have surfaced.

On the 6th, netizens posted photos of Kim Yuna and Big Bang rehearsing for a dance in the practice room on major portal site bulletin boards. Besides the photos, the teaser video released by Hyundai Motor which featured Kim Yuna and Big Bang together have also sparked the curiosity of netizens and fans.

In the teaser video, Kim Yuna was at the airport, returning from overseas and Big Bang was standing in the crowd holding up a signboard that said "Miss Kim Yuna, please join in the 'Shouting Project'. Big Bang's Daesung and Taeyang revealed a very excited expression upon seeing Kim Yuna, TOP who felt embarrassed by the members lowered his head.

Official from Hyundai Motor through a telephone interview with Newsen disclosed 'the teaser video can be seen as a kind of promotional video. Currently is preparing a project that is beyond the general advertisement for the 'Shouting Project' campaign.

The official also mentioned "from next week onwards 'Shouting Project' will be revealed in stages. Presently the details of the campaign cannot be disclosed yet."

The official also said regarding the photos that were disclosed publicly, Big Bang and Kim Yuna recently carried out a practice somewhere in Seoul, these photos could be taken and uploaded by the staffs at the site.

source : Newsen

translated by Miseremei @ bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

Guest loveYB

^

argh, how can all of them look so good at the same time??!!! top especially, his new haircut just makes him look soooo much hotter and cute! and gdragon too! and daesung! and taeyang! and seungri!! ARGHHH. are they killing me? big bang, just comeback alr... ))):

Guest missARROGANT

^ They all look so good in new photo shoot.

2010 s/s Rick Owens Men Collection

a00335804be4227ceead2.jpg

credit: dcinside

BIG BAND and Kim Yuna CF

....next week? haha I can't wait

Dae and Hyori on 11th May

....yeah :P

Guest shazy132003

OMG..It's been a while i posted something here...thanx guys for all the updates!!..

MidnightByul...I COULDN'T AGREE WITH U MORE...GD..THAT HAIR IS A KEEPER!!!!...wahhhhhhhhhhhh..

and loveyb...so true..sometimes i wonder that myself..how the heck all 5 of them can look soooooooooo good at the same time...BB shd comeback with this image..im LOVIN IT!!!!!

Guest shinhdeplol

2NE1's Bom wore the same shoes as the boys

VZ0.10421209_1_1.jpg

VZ0.10421211_1_1.jpg

C: Eungs @ BBVIPZ

i saw many other artists wearing those shoes too BEAST, MBLAQ for example... maybe they are sponsored

Guest shinhdeplol

[Pics/Fashion] Sneaks up on Big Bang

High-top sneakers have always been part of Big Bang's style. Let's take a look at some of the

high-top sneakers worn by the members.

ZL0.10433148_1_1.jpg

P90.10433147_1_1.jpg

SC0.10433149_1_1.jpg

CS0.10433150_1_1.jpg

C: bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

Guest Alla

http://i43.tinypic.com/eqvvh2.jpg

http://i43.tinypic.com/2jv4n.jpg

http://i40.tinypic.com/nmnfi9.jpg

[url

OH MY GOD!...they look so fly and gorgeous..all of them!

arghhhh....I love GD's hair to the max!

GDYB<3

want to see moarrrrrr pics!

[HQ]BIGBANG 99 Secrets Hunter with BSX

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEWm17z9NaQ

I feel the G-ri love.. :P ..and I love it

idk what they're talking about..but they sound funny..lol

hehehe..I find GD and Yuna look cute together :P

http://img693.imageshack.us/img693/6674/cf4h.jpg

but why Taeyang was wearing face mask?..is he sick..T_T

dang, the boys look good

everything is right, especially the hair, GD this works.

& again I love the casualness,

Love top's variety here, wish ty would give a little more though

I can't wait to watch dae's performance with hyori, looks like fun

these boys are looking so good in the new pictures. I love the simply style. ;D just like many people are saying, GD keep that hair! I love that hairstyle on him, he looks so good. Enough with all the weird, crazy hairstyles. XD I seriously cannot wait to see Dae & Hyori perform together, a stage I have been hoping for ♥

Guest sakime-yong

HEY GUYS

I Want to share some of Big Bang this Cover on Youtube.

T

he group name SZONE

They are some solo and group project.

[sZONE COVER] Big Bang - Sunset Glow-

[Jan Solo Cover] G-Dragon - But I Love You (Shine A Light Concert Ver.) -

Tae Yang - Where U At Dance Cover (ver. 2) -

My two brother and our friend are in that group

Guest shinhdeplol

GDragon poses with Goo JoonYeop!

DJ singer Goo JoonYeop’s recent blog update has caught the attention of many netizens.

He had posted up photos taken at the recent Rick Owens event, and of them there were photos taken together with Big Bang GDragon. Posted up are a photo of the 2 taking a selca photo together, and that selca photo they took.

CS0.10471747_1_1.jpg

C: KBites

v The outfít are sooo hawt <333333

Archived