• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sketombe

BIGBANG 「Lollipop 2」 Promo Photo in Vogue Girl Korea

3L0.9530369_1_1.jpg

C: T.O.P갤 & ㄱ占 // http://teambigbang.blogspot.com/

The photo is so cute <333

Agree with u..

OMO...keep smiling like an idiot looking at that photo...(like I always do to BB's photos).. :lol:

Love their colourful outfits and bold accessories..I think only BB can pulls this style.

TOP is looking funny, Taeyang & Seungri are hot & handsome as always.

GD & my Daesungie :) look like very cute girls there with their poses.

Daesungie....where's ur eyes???????? :D

Guest shinhdeplol

I think those are the gifts Seungri's fans from seungriya give him as a celebration of their 2nd anniversary ^^

Do you guys see the wallet with the word VI on it???? I WANT IT SO BADLY!!!!

CS0.9532607_1_1.jpg

3L0.9532608_1_1.jpg

UL0.9532609_1_1.jpg

2G0.9532610_1_1.jpg

TL0.9532611_1_1.jpg

LN0.9532612_1_1.jpg

UL0.9532613_1_1.jpg

CS0.9532614_1_1.jpg

UL0.9532616_1_1.jpg

BC0.9532617_1_1.jpg

LT0.9532619_1_1.jpg

LT0.9532620_1_1.jpg

8P0.9532621_1_1.jpg

TL0.9532622_1_1.jpg

C: seungriya // omo__嚸の丶 @ baidu

Guest juhjuh

001qxqp8.png

Hi guys, there's a little contest going on at YG_BIGBANG LJ community. The grand prize is the Electric Love Tour DVD which will be released at the end of the month. We're also giving away a Big Bang album as a consolation prize :)

It's really easy, and everyone can participate in it. Basically, all you have to do is to tell us WHAT IS ELECTRIC LOVE?

For more information, just click on the banner and hopefully I'll see you soon! ^^

Guest LovingDae

omo the yellow elmo hanging on Daedae's pants is so damn cute!

remind me of the orange elmo of Tabi ... LOL i want it so badly T.T

wonder each of them has different colours?haha btw they are so cute <333

still a long way to go til May 29th...but just want to repeat this again :]

voila! 2 YG group artists! #BIGBANG × 2NE1 at #VMAJ 2010 in Japan.be there on the red carpet!SUPAKOOL!

credit: TeamBIGBANG's twitter

don't forget

MTV World Stage VMAJ 2010

BIGBANG, EXILE, SUPERFLY AND W-INDS. TO PERFORM AT MTV JAPAN’S ANNUAL AWARDS SHOW SATURDAY, MAY 29 AT YOYOGI NATIONAL STADIUM IN TOKYO

info credit: ohnotheydidn't @ LJ (http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/45512340.html)

Guest shinhdeplol

i just had to repost this gif from Jiyong's thread

ZL0.9539534_1_1.gif

C: g-dragon1988 @ soompi

- - -

UL0.9540940_1_1.jpg

^ LOL

C: 최토비 @ DCinside

Guest juang_bb

LOL! that Big Bang LolliTOP pic got me. for a sec, i thought :blink: TOP wearing a short sleeved shirt?!? (the one that's supposed to be GD) omo! and then i realized, wait, wasn't he wearing a green jacket in the photoshoot? and then i looked at the rest and it was all Tabi's cute face. LMAO!

Seungri's interview... he's close to his dad! cute... but he amused me again with this interview. the boy's been a star all his life. hehe!

Guest universe

20100227 Kim Yuna - Tripe Love Interview (Seungri Cut)

haha Seungri was licking his lips!! i remembered he said in Star Golden Bell that he licked his lips if he's talking to the girl he likes. i see that he really admires Yuna haha.

that Lollipop picture is just too adorable!! don't they look as if they aged backwards?? especially Top with that forlorn puppy dog eyes. so cute :wub:

and i can't wait for the rest of Seungri's interview. it really touched me when he said he want to see people being cheerful. well you did it Seungri, though you are not a comedien, i always feel pretty darn happy when i see you. hahaha. :lol: i think the interview will be a good chance to let all those who misunderstood Seungri to know him better :)

and besides attending the VMAJ, the boys are also nominated for two awards!!

Best New Artist Video

• Mao Abe “Itsu no Hi mo”

• BIGBANG “Gara Gara GO!!”

• KERI HILSON “Knock You Down feat. NE-YO & KANYE WEST”

• TAYLOR SWIFT “You Belong with Me”

• the telephones “Monkey Discooooooo”

Best Pop Video

• BIGBANG “Koe wo Kikasete”

” Ikimono-gakari “YELL”

• Kumi Koda “Lick me♥”

• LEONA LEWIS “Happy”

• P!NK “Please Don’t Leave Me”

THREE if including GD's collab with w-inds

Best Collaboration Video

• BEYONCE “Video Phone feat. LADY GAGA”

• JAY-Z “Empire State of Mind feat. ALICIA KEYS”

• JUJU with JAY’ED “Amini coopera ga Kurunara”

• Miliyah Kato x Shota Shimizu “Love Forever”

• w-inds. x G-DRAGON(BIGBANG) “Rain Is Fallin’”

just look at who they are up against....Taylor Swift, Leona Lewis, Keri Hilson....all huge stars. isn't that amazing!! i think its an honour to be even nominated in the first place :DTHREE nominations for a newcomer!! in such a big awards show too. i'm so happy i feel like crying hahaha.

Guest Kushi

does anyone know if the hahamong show aired on the 17th? I couldnt find a thread on soompi for it...

The hahamong show was delayed once again due to the naval accident. It should be airing next saturday [24th] if I remember correctly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXIAEt5S2zs...player_embedded <- another clip that u can hear Tell Me Goodbye but there is still talking in it -.-

Thanks for posting that up. Ok I have to admit, from what I've heard, the song sounds absolutely amazing. But in that clip the song was all cut up, and there was like 2 other songs playing, so I hope I didn't confuse them. Either way, I'm so looking forward to Big Bang's come back. I wish sometimes YG would push things earlier rather than delay :(

Guest vstephaniew

sorry for quoting...but i think your are about dara's height! DARA is 5'4 not 5'3! so you think dara did not gain height until now? dara is 19 when she started and now she is 25! i'am sure she gain a little height!

i did not say that she is 5'3 until now, i even said that she is taller than me by an inch or MORE didn't I? anyway, what im saying is bigbang's height are not all incorrect, none of us are to judge them by their pictures, i think GD is 5'7 base on pictures, but then i saw a video (chuseok MCing again) gd is with dara, jessica of snsd and another guy i think,

jessica was wearing high heels that time, she was listed as 5'3/5'4 + 3inches heels = 5'6 right? but still GD is taller than her for 2-3 inches, So i don't know, i just hate it when people say here that gd and the others are like 5'5 in height or even shorter, i don't think

they're that short, maybe not like those typical 180cm idols but still not that short, maybe taeyang LOL. anyway height doesn't really matter for me, i still love them because they're talented and all, not because they're hot or really goodlooking (i think those are just plus points hehe) i just don't want to mislead people, i think anybody here wants facts right, im not really here to argue with anybody :)

Guest shinhdeplol

{TRANS} Seungri 10 Part 'Star Diary' Part 1 "Most of Gwangju's female students seem to know you"

So Seungri (21, Real name: Lee Seung Hyun) was a well known dancer in Gwangju. His talents gradually caught the attention of people in the entertainment industry.

“How would you like to consider becoming a singer?”

These short words of one casting manager inflated the young Seungri’s heart with dreams.

“I was young, so I blindly thought ‘Should I try being a celebrity?’. I appeared on this program that said they were choosing the second Shinhwa.”

But he suffered the disappointment of elimination after a mere two months. For Seungri, who had experienced fame and always excelled back in his hometown, it was a tough experience. His busy schedule that made him go back and forth between Seoul and Gwangju was also hard on him physically.

“I had to go back and forth between Gwangju and Seoul, but they wouldn’t even feed me or let me sleep. They didn’t even give me transport fares, so it was really hard. It made me realise ‘Becoming a celebrity isn't easy.’ I packed my bags and went home.”

But even more unbearable than the physical hardships were the critical reactions of the people around him.

“My friends scorned me. They said I sucked at singing and wasn’t very good [on the show]. Even my homeroom teacher said ‘I don’t really think that’s the path you should be taking. You should quickly find another path for yourself.’ She was really pretty but she’s never seemed uglier to me than she was that day.”

‘You’ll see.’ He became angrily determined. And he started going to an academy to learn singing. He hated being told that ‘You suck’ more than anything else in the world.

“To me, Park Dae Hong, director of one academy in Gwangju, was like an angel who fell from the sky. He contacted me, saying: ‘I’ve heard a lot about you. Most of Gwangju’s female students seem to know you. I want to polish your talents.’ He’s the one who also discovered 2NE1’s Gong Minzy and even Kara’s Goo Hara, who are both originally from Gwangju too. He set me up with some tutors and helped me a lot.”

With the help of Director Park Dae Hong, who recognised his talents, Seungri was able to audition for an entertainment agency. But what they were looking for weren’t Seungri’s singing or dancing skills.

“They told me to draw my hair back and show them my forehead, and to tuck my hair behind my ears. Then they took a picture of me from the front and the side. I went again later on and showed them my dancing, but they didn’t contact me.”

He fell into despair once again, but there was one person who recognised his talents.

▶Part 3 of Seungri's Star Diary will be released on April 23 on the AsiaE Homepage(www.asiae.co.kr).

Trans Credits: sjay.x @ BBVIP.net

Archived