★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest Ruisu

On note to everyone talking about their heights, the heights listed for the boys on Naver are;

Seunghyun 181cm

Daesung 178cm

Jiyong 177cm

Seungri 177cm

Taeyang 173cm

Although Taeyang looks to be 171cm.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok...first and foremost, can I just say that I LOVE IRIS SO MUCH! And when Hallelujah came out, I thought to myself: " damn! As if this already kick-richard simmons drama needed that extra oomph! "

But this latest track [ as much I so LOVE HALLELUJAH ] fits the drama more than the first one. I honestly believe that this song captured the emotions in the drama. The angst, all the pain that the character of LBH had to go through. I think there's a line in the song that goes: " I think it's gonna be better for you to move on...." The way GD delivered it just struck a chord! I mean, if you watched it, you'd totally understand my point. If you remember, the tagline for the drama is ONE RULE: DO NOT LOVE.

And can I just say that Dae and hubby YB's voice are soooo haunting.

Seriously, I AM HAVING GOOSEBUMPS!

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

^^^ I'm suprised too cuz all this time I was waiting for TOp's interview! LOL...

Did we misunderstand it since both of them are Seunghyungs (?) LOL...

The picture of little Seungri snowboarding is so adorable!!! I can't wait for the translations!

Just finished listening to Tell Me Goodbye, boy it makes me missed them more...

June is so far away, but I still can't wait! Well, we'll get to see them next week for the Japan Iris events! XD

Guest darkaz619

On note to everyone talking about their heights, the heights listed for the boys on Naver are;

Seunghyun 181cm

Daesung 178cm

Jiyong 177cm

Seungri 177cm

Taeyang 173cm

is false i think Daesung, Seungri, GD are 173 -169 cm tall TOP 178 cm Taeyang probably 165 cm or 168cm.

Guest annefreaks

http://img697.imageshack.us/img697/6187/20...90053607841.jpg

http://www.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?sec=f...20108472728392A

i didnt know that seungri was up next for the interview. i thought it was top o.o

Yeah, it was said that it's going be top, but definitely not complaining

since I was actually hoping for seungri's turn to come and...

2jc8qvl.gif

YESSS~! can't wait for the trans

im loving their new song <3 and i wanna know the lyrics soon too! TT

the rap part sounded so good and esp Dae's voice~

will they release like an official mv with the boys in it? D:

Or it's the Iris MV already? :|

TODAY'S THE 19TH. remember YG's surprise?

I wonder if it's about BB? Jus found out the surprise was for Gummy-unnie x3

Guest yaoming11

im loving their new song <3 and i wanna know the lyrics soon too! TT

the rap part sounded so good and esp Dae's voice~

will they release like an official mv with the boys in it? D:

Or it's the Iris MV already? :|

TODAY'S THE 19TH. remember YG's surprise?

I wonder if it's about BB?

it was already established a while back that YG's surprise was Gummy's comeback. She released her trailer today. check it out she sounds good.

Guest chrichelle

june is too far! <_< i cant wait for the release of the full version of "tell me goodbye" :mellow:

uhmm..guys has anyone here saved the list of all the songs that gd composed?! my friend kinda need it (i dont know why <_< he just ask me to ask you guys! :lol: )

oh! and i think someone posted the pics of gd with different hairstyles i think its from kvips! (im not sure if ive seen it here or from gd's thread :lol: ) can someone share it again?!

thanks in advance guys!!! :D

BIGBANG COMEBACK SOON! :P

Guest shinhdeplol

http://i44.tinypic.com/2jc8qvl.gif

<3 his expression on ISF :D He was so happy that his trainer won all the females' votes :lol:

I was expecting TOP to come out on the interview series. But Seungri is good too. <3 him

http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/4281/20...90053607842.jpg

Awhhh what a cute baby. But it would be better if the photo were more HQ ^^

reading Gwangju #SeungRi Pt.1 http://is.gd/byJ1U making 200000 won a month being a dancer&a comedian wanna be^^ maknae is <333

Taken from TeamBIGBANG's twitter

Guest Ruisu

is false i think Daesung, Seungri, GD are 173 -169 cm tall TOP 178 cm Taeyang probably 165 cm or 168cm.

I'd trust Naver more than estimates.

Also Taeyang is so not shorter than me, I know that for a fact. .__.

Guest universe

The Dream Concert 2010 performers' list is out!

but our boys won't be there. not even any YGE artists :( i think one reason is because it clashes with GD guesting at Flo-rida's concert, on May 22nd. but i don't know why YG can't allow their other artists or even Taeyang to perform, since they be making comebacks soon. its a music show, not a variety one.....i guess we would not know the reason unless YG releases one. it does no good for YG image because it makes them seem kinda snobbish and anti-social :(

i'm kinda upset, really. i would love to see more interactions between them and other idols. and its a good chance to remind Korea they are coming back. i'm sure SBS are upset too since Big Bang are undoubtedly the biggest crowd pullers, especially among Japanese fans haha. oh well at least we get to see them in Japan in end May.

hope Seungri's interview gets translated soon!! perhaps after his will be Top's :)

Guest vstephaniew

Seunghyun 181cm

Daesung 178cm

Jiyong 177cm

Seungri 177cm

Taeyang 173cm

~i agree that GD and seungri are at the same height not like what Miared said that seungri is taller than GD, though sometimes i think gd is taller, pictures cant really be a proof that one is taller than the other coz it's all about angles and all that.

height conversion:

181cm = 5 feet 11.16 inches

178cm= 5 feet 9.96 inches

177cm= 5 feet 9.3 inches

171cm= 5 feet 7.32 inches

I don't think the heights are correct though, I think TOP's height is 5 feet 10 inches or 180cm,

GD and Seungri are like 5 feet 7 inches or 175cm, Daesung's height is like 5 feet 8 inches or 176cm, then Taeyang is like 5 feet 5 inches or 168cm.

i compared GD and Dara's height @chuseok special when they are MCing, Dara is listed as 5 feet 3 inches, i know it is true because when she was still in the Philippines i got to see her atleast 3x before and she's taller than me (im 5 feet 2 inches) for almost 2 inches so her height is true or more than what is listed in her profile, she was like below gd's ears,

it means gd is 4-5inches taller than dara. I think GD looks smaller because his body figure is so small hehe xD

Guest miared

I'd trust Naver more than estimates.Also Taeyang is so not shorter than me, I know that for a fact.  .__.

I don´t trust sites when it comes to actors/singers heights. Not before I actually see someone take the measurements, live, on TV, will I believe the numbers. For which "small" actor/singer would want to reveal his/her true height? Men especially want to be tall- or on TV, to atleast appear tall. In most cases they would lie and add some inches.

Of course-------------people are free to believe whatever the hell they want to. It´s just that I really don´t put much faith on certain sites on this matter.The perspective is quite the important matter in such cases------but hey, that´s why I tried to list some relatively frontal pictures, with the boys standing in one line. Though you never know when shoelifts may be involved.

Buuuuut............yeaaaahhh...........whatever..............I´ll always enjoy discussing heights- I can´t help it.

And TY may be many things---------but being over 1.68 sure ain´t one of them! :excl:  :excl:  :excl:  :excl:

Two more shot I discovered.

bb60.jpgbb53.jpg

............strange...........

the piano version of "Tell Me Goodbye" sounds heavenly already~

makes me cant wait for more~

I was surprise its gonna be Ri for the next 10prt interview~ we all expecting Tabi

maybe we got it all wrong confusing the two Seunghyun~ kekeke, but oh well

I bet we gonna hear LOTS of interesting stories from Ri since that boy is always

amuse me with his confident and determination~ keke~ seriously tho, those Baby pic

of Maknae are ADORABLE~ and the one when he skiing, makes me wanna hugs that

little boy so hard and squeeze him~ keke, to hard to resist~ kekeke

EDIT~!

Behind the Scene of the photoshoot "I'm your Lolli-Girl" with the winner of Lollipop Girls~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eRwVTrv6Iw

Posted by: blue.. 라라@bbvipz

Re-up by: bigbangupdatesblog@YT

Archived