★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Unni_Ashley

TOP looks REALLYYYY cool in the photos frm his movie press conference. This is my 1st time ever seeing him so tanned. He looks WAYYYY hotter than in real life haha

I totally dont mind dating a soldier that hot :lol:

Guest shinhdeplol

3L0.8205398_1_1.jpg

Jiyong said he watched ‘Peeping Life’ whenever he was bored in Japan.

I can still remember the excited look on his face when he was first given the suggestion of filming his own.

“Awesome!”

He said he hasn’t missed a single episode, and vigorously came up with ideas during the planning meeting.

Though of course some parts would’ve been exaggerated to an extent, they ended up with a conte based on Jiyong’s real experiences and ideas.

Seungri filmed for a while (?) on this day too. Jiyong says he’s hiding while watching Seungri film in case he disrupts him in any way.

We tell him to go wait in the car in case he gets a cold but he remains stubborn that he can’t do that when Seungri’s out there doing his best for his concert video.

“(keke) Ha, look at Seungri…………He’s always so over the top……..”

VZ0.8205430_1_1.jpg

“The video will be used for Jiyong’s concert, Seungri do you think you could take part as well?”

“(Being serious) How important of a part?”

“You’d be the lead.”

“Okay, I’m in!”

Though Jiyong himself has appeared exactly as he is, Seungri’s been getting his hair and make up done since early morning. He chooses the most expensive outfit he has and appears at the scene. A suitable appearance for the lead.

EG0.8205490_1_1.jpg

“So hyung, you’re being possessed by Gaho, right, so I have to keep bullying you………hmmm…..”

It wasn’t originally part of the script, but Seungri keeps insisting that they have to create a dramatic atmosphere. The staff have been complimenting him on his enthusiasm (and almost greed) for acting, you see.

Suddenly, Jiyong stands up and walks off to his room.

Even for Jiyong…he wouldn’t really like the idea of pretending to be possessed by a dog, right? He's probably pissed.

But I spoke too soon.

Jiyong appears with a huge belt that looks like a dog collar, and wrapping it around his own neck and lying down on the ground he says:

“(Imitating Gaho) Like this? Like this??”

The staff in the dorm crack up.

Oh yeah, and the ‘shoe shop’ story was actually based on a Jiyong and Seungri's real experiences.

TRANS by sjay.x @ BBVIP.net

GRi <3 I wonder what experience they are talking about.

Guest missARROGANT

Big Bang’s CF partner ‘Lollipop girl’ to be revealed on Mnet on 22nd March

lollipopgal.png

It has been known that Big Big Bang ‘Lollipop Girl’ will be revealed through Mnet on 22nd March.

There will be a large scale event ‘Lollipop Girl Selection Project’ jointly organised by LG, CYON and Mnet where the Lollipop girl will be selected to be Big Bang members’ partner for the CF as well as the chance to do the photoshoot filming with Big Bang this summer. The winners will also be awarded 1million KRW each.

With that, the application for the selection was held online from 10th February till 2nd March on CYON homepage. About 10K participates signed up.

And 12 final participants were chosen after looking at their dance, singing and personal talents. The 12 finalists will be revealed through Mnet on 22nd March.

The show will be aired on 22nd March at 7pm with Yoo SaeYoon as the MC.

S:Newsen

C: kbites

Sound exciting :D

first of all i want to commend you, shinhdeplol for keeping this thread alive and updated :)

lollipop girl gets to work with the members, have a photoshoot with them & make a cf with them xD

that's awesome yet so unfair at the moment.

glad they finally want to reveal her for real

OK so I was watching the real concert again and I've never really realized how handsome Seungri was back then...kekeke...I just recently started really paying attention to Seungri and man he is getting hotter and hotter by the day! wow!!! but yea compare their first concert "the Real" to their latest one "Electric Love Tour" they have come a really long way. wah!!!! I can't wait until their comeback! just thinking about it is making me excited!!! cuz i know it's going to be EPIC!!!!

Guest shinhdeplol

^^ :D

BIG BANG'S VOCAL PROWESS

http://popreviewsnow.blogspot.com/2009/11/...al-prowess.html

^ Old stuff but worth reading over and over :lol:

Taken from BigBang_SR14KYH @ BBVIP

T30.8214159_1_1.jpg

TL0.8214178_1_1.jpg

Original message:

즐거운 금요일 밤이 다가오고 있어요~ 금요일은 항상 신나는 기분 ♬ 이쯤에서 또 사진 선물 하나 드려야죠? ㅎㅎ 이번 사진은 남자다운 분위기가 물씬 느껴지는 사진이에요~ 개인적으로 참 맘에 드네요 헤헤

In English:

It’s a lovely Friday evening~ I’m always glad when it’s a Friday ♬ Do you want another gift? ㅎㅎ This picture gives off a very powerful and masculine aura~ Hehe.

3L0.8214174_1_1.jpg

ZL0.8214177_1_1.jpg

Original message:

뮤직비디오 촬영 중간 쉬는 시간! 빅뱅의 리더 지용군이 뭔가를 얘기하고 있습니다~ 지용군을 주시하는 멤버들의 모습과 즐거운 표정의 지용군ㅋㅋ 과연 무슨 얘기를 하는 걸까요? 우리 한번 추측해 볼까요? ㅋㅋ

In English:

Break time in the music video filming! BIG BANG’s leader, Ji Yong is talking~ Ji Yong’s face makes it look like the other members are staring at him with joyful expressionsㅋㅋ What would you expect he is saying? Shall we try that one more time? ㅋㅋ

C: Lollipop_2 me2day

Guest universe

ooo so we get to see Big Bang on a "variety"show on the 22nd? i'm seriously going through Big Bang withdrawal now. not only do we miss them, but i'm sure they missed VIPs as well.

and Top looks amazing in the press conference. he has really been working hard. after all the concerts, he's off to filming the movie, and after filming, he's probably preparing his solo album or participating in their comeback album. he's really doing as many things he can while he's young ahha

Guest shinhdeplol

posted? GDae fanart

LZ0.8214366_1_1.jpg

C: yayayakee @ dsholic

Big Bang is a “Provocative Seduction” on “WaWa Girl” Magazine

CS0.8214386_1_1.png

Big Bang was featured in Korean Magazine “Wawa Girl” for the April Issue. On the front cover is a Big Bang picture and underneath it in pink letters suggesting the theme, ”BIG BANG a provocative seduction“. This magazine also brings a Big Bang large poster!

3L0.8214387_1_1.jpg

C: ibigbang.wordpress.com

@choice is yours:

omo..omo..I seriously think that GD is dating someone RIGHT NOW..lol

If it is true,I'm so happy for him..lol

@Dae's Interview:

so the BB's boys love noonas..lol...3 of them have dated noona before and SR likes to hang out with noona..lol

no wonder Dae and TY want to get married as soon as possible because they're lonely..poor Daedae

I'm sure he will not feel lonely anymore when they get back together for BB's album preparation

@SR:

He is really enjoying his school life like a normal person..good..good^^

Guest shinhdeplol

New interview with Dae

200906121120231546011A_1.jpg

http://www.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno...031908592744490

Lollipop Girl updated her me2day again :lol:

lollipop_2_1269058708_39971_me2photo.png

비가 오지만 즐거운 주말 보내고 있어요? 주말에도 사진 선물은 계속 됩니다~ 쭈욱!! 멋진 사람은 얼굴을 가려도 빛이 나는군요 +_+ 매력을 숨길 수 없는 지용군의 멋진 사진입니다~!!

TOP definitely looking

so fine even with the 'dirt make-up'

on during the movie confeerence.

I am loving it how he always

got the chance to work

with top actors & actresses

in all his 3 acting opportunities/projects

that he took up.

Oh, another part of Daedae interview

will be revealed soon!

I wonder what will be the issue or

topic this time.

Guest intelligirl

I found a fancam that I really like and I want it to share it. I like it because the video and audio quality is pretty good, Seungri looks amazing here, and Daesung hits an incredibly high note half way through the video. I want to see more of this medley ;)

Seungri Fancam [Fool's Only Tears] at Big Show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPSC0Da2EMI

credit: nodalikes @ YT

Archived