★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Brief Tranlation for BIGBANG on Choice is Yours.

::: First part :::

♥ Just normal interview asking about marriage and some other stuff.There's also some question that asked by fans but I dont really understand.

::: Second part :::

♥ 1st question - the fan ask Ji "What kind of work would GD be doing if he wasn't in Bigbang?" and Ji answer he wanted to become Seungri's manager..Manknae say its okay having Ji to be his manager.

♥ 2nd question - fan ask which member u feel like u owe an apology(?) and Bae said Manknae because they look thru his mail and Ri said the hyung keep teasing him while he messaging with his friends.

♥ Then they are ask about how they felt about their Japan promotion and ELT.

::: Third part :::

♥ They choosing the songs that are recommended by fans to them..There's thousands of them.!! Including their own songs.!

♥ Double Seunghyun moment..! - Tabi tried to explain why he choose the song but simply a failure so the member help him out. Then as usually he claim his the best in Japanese.Ri being supportive saying,"Yes,you the best..!" Tabi said thank you to him and said I love you..! Being a mischievous manknae,he teased his hyung saying, "(to) who..?" asking Tabi who actually he refer his love quote to.! kekeke

♥ GDYB moment..! - Ji playing around at the back making Bae's head looks like his head have wings..! keke

::: Last part :::

♥ Saying their grateful to VIP and asking them to keep supporting them and saying they will try their hard to perform and entertain all the VIPs..

♥ Bae goofing around while Ji doing his speech waving his peace sign on the camera..Same goes to Tabi,Dae disturbing his effort trying to speak in Japanese but in the end major failure again.So he just continue in Korean making the boys LOL at him..!

Translation was all by ME..! Forgive me for any mistake and any mis-translation..! My Japanese knowledge are so poor and I can only understand some basic conversation only..*bows 90 degree*

If there any mistakes, please let me know..! :)

thanks to myluv2pop@LJ for correcting me..!

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 most innocent South Korean stars, Seungri at #8

seungril.jpg

1. Seohyun (Girls' Generation)

2. Taemin (SHINee)

3. Nichkhun (2PM)

4. Jiyoung (Kara)

5. Junsu (TVXQ)

6. Yoona (Girls' Generation)

7. Sohee (Wonder Girls)

8. Seungri (Big Bang)

9. Jo Kwon (2AM)

10. Kevin (U-Kiss)

Source : U-kiss Thailand

Credits: baidu bigbang | bigbang haven

090604 TaeYang and SeungRi at the airport

5bbq6r.gif

Credit: team bigbang

Unseen TOP Picture?

bip652.jpg

Credits: DCTOP | baidu big bang | bigbang haven

Guest Unni_Ashley

Seungri the maknae is innocent? :lol: I find it pretty funny. Do ppl forget the Strong baby passionate version? :lol: dae must get that spot instead. I <3 both though

Guest shinhdeplol

VZ0.8036974_1_1.jpg

3L0.8036939_1_1.jpg340.8036942_1_1.jpg

CS0.8036964_1_1.jpg3L0.8036967_1_1.jpgT30.8036968_1_1.jpg3L0.8036969_1_1.jpg

C: secret. // OrANgE @ popcornfor2

3L0.8036901_1_1.jpg

C: 리듬♪ // OrANgE @ popcornfor2

M40.8036705_1_1.jpg

LT0.8036708_1_1.jpg

C: grateful-days.kr - 산하 // 산하 @ BBVIPZ

Guest WintersRain

Brief Tranlation for BIGBANG on Choice is Yours.

::: First part :::

♥ Just normal interview asking about marriage and some other stuff.There's also some question that asked by fans but I dont really understand.

::: Second part :::

♥ 1st question - the fan ask Ji "What kind of work would GD be doing if he wasn't in Bigbang?" and Ji answer he wanted to become Seungri's manager..Manknae say its okay having Ji to be his manager.

♥ 2nd question - fan ask which member u feel like u owe an apology(?) and Bae said Manknae because they look thru his mail and Ri said the hyung keep teasing him while he messaging with his friends.

♥ Then they are ask about how they felt about their Japan promotion and ELT.

::: Third part :::

♥ They choosing the songs that are recommended by fans to them..There's thousands of them.!! Including their own songs.!

♥ Double Seunghyun moment..! - Tabi tried to explain why he choose the song but simply a failure so the member help him out. Then as usually he claim his the best in Japanese.Ri being supportive saying,"Yes,you the best..!" Tabi said thank you to him and said I love you..! Being a mischievous manknae,he teased his hyung saying, "(to) who..?" asking Tabi who actually he refer his love quote to.! kekeke

♥ GDYB moment..! - Ji playing around at the back making Bae's head looks like his head have wings..! keke

::: Last part :::

♥ Saying their grateful to VIP and asking them to keep supporting them and saying they will try their hard to perform and entertain all the VIPs..

♥ Bae goofing around while Ji doing his speech waving his peace sign on the camera..Same goes to Tabi,Dae disturbing his effort trying to speak in Japanese but in the end major failure again.So he just continue in Korean making the boys LOL at him..!

Translation was all by ME..! Forgive me for any mistake and any mis-translation..! My Japanese knowledge are so poor and I can only understand some basic conversation only..*bows 90 degree*

If there any mistakes, please let me know..! :)

thanks to myluv2pop@LJ for correcting me..!

thanks so much!!!! XD

here are the fans' questions to big bang for the first part (i think... i don't know much japanese, but it's more than i know of korean, i guess... :()

1. what are your favorite japanese phrases

2. who/what is most important to you (lol, jiyong didn't know what to say... so he was just like "kimochi ga ii desu" XD what a dork... <33)

100315 - Me2Day Update feat SeungRi by Lollipop Girl

photo is ^

In English:

Hey there, me2 buddies~~ It’s raining today ^^ Did everyone eat well for lunch? From today, I’ll be uploading BIG BANG pictures for you again!! And who is the first lucky member? It’s a cool pose ^^

Credit : AA-Chan

Guest shinhdeplol

1268636211_201003151557161281280501_0.jpg

C: 당무. @ DCinside

Lollipop Girl's me2day update

KL0.8048107_1_1.jpg

T30.8048123_1_1.jpg

미친 여러분을 위한 오늘의 두번째 사진 선물이 나갑니다~!! 두번째 주인공은 누구일까용? 상큼한 롤리팝2와 달콤한 롤리팝을 들고 있는 욕심쟁이 우후훗! 깜찍한 표정이 포인트에요 ㅎㅎ

C: me2day

TRANS:

me2 friends, I bring today’s second present~!! Who is this in the second picture? With the Lollipop2 in one hand and a lollipop in the other, hoo hoo! It’s a surprising point ㅎㅎ

Translated by AA-CHAN: http://aa-chan.net/blog/2010/03/15/me2day-updates-100315/

Guest shinhdeplol

LT0.8057625_1_1.jpgCS0.8057643_1_1.jpg

3L0.8057652_1_1.jpgCS0.8057659_1_1.jpgE80.8057667_1_1.jpg

C: duckㅋ @ DCinside

Seungri's March UFO replies

CS0.8057904_1_1.jpg

(top left)

TO: BIGBANG (ANdy KAIKAI)

Seungri oppa, really wish to see you in person! Hope you all can come to China soon, to sing and perform for us, we have waited until the flowers have withered (meaning has been waiting for a very long time) ~ T.T

[bIGBANG] We also wish to perform in China soon ^^ -Seungri-

(top right)

TO: BIGBANG (cherry)

Seungri oppa, I am learning the Korean language! in preparation to see you in the future, it is really difficult! Please cheer for me! You must come to China soon!

[bIGBANG] ^^ Are you happy learning the Korean language - Seungri-

(bottom left)

TO: BIGBANG (More, )

bigbang is the best, we the VIP will support you forever, love Seungri the maknae the most, hope you all can come to China, waiting for you all, bigbang hwaiting.

[bIGBANG] ^^ Thank you I will continue to work hard - Seungri-

(bottom right)

TO: BIGBANG (权宝)

Seungri oppa..will you come to China...in the month of March..we will make preparations...I miss oppa

[bIGBANG] ^^ I know. We also wish to go to China. Will talk to our president - Seungri-

5A0.8057976_1_1.jpg

(top left)

TO: BIGBANG (xin)

Seungri ah! Your university life is very happy~~ wish to be in the same school as you!!

[bIGBANG] hehe come to my university then ^^ -Seungri-

(top right)

TO: BIGBANG (唯爱BB)

Seungri ah, have not send you any message for a long time, really hope to see you all~come to China soon, hehe

[bIGBANG] ^^ all right, really wish to go to China soon - Seungri-

(bottom left)

TO: BIGBANG (明媚如许,)

Seungri oppa, very busy recently? You don't even have time to reply to us..please take care of your health~hwaiting~

[bIGBANG] ^^ How can there be no reply, isn't it here - Seungri-

thanks to Beta_Zhang @ baidu bigbang

translated by Miseremei

Guest JiAhUiis

heylo VIPS((:

I'm a silent reader here and seldom drop comments cause i'm super afraid people start bashing me up. But yeah, I wanna crawl out of the shell and give a few comments. Guide me along if I say something wrong or something alright.

I've been a total fan of Big Bang since they debuted. It all started with MTV ASIA. With their documentary. OMG. The show was like 3 yeard back? So i don't really remember much. Must go rewatch it again. However i know they were all like super suffering and have many upsetting moments. I think Dae cried a few times? I totally cried with him. I could feel his pain and tiredness trying to cope. I totally fell in love with BB when they came out THIS LOVE that song. Cause Maroon 5 was quite popular back then. So i totally love the korean version! So that's how i got to know more of BB. I will forever remember Bae's Corny Rolls-his hair(is that what you call that?) SUPER CUTE LA. He caught my eye at first.

Then me, watching one of the variety shows where they have to impress this plump girl to see who she will pick as her ideal one. SeungRi was super cute as a maknae to try make her be happy and all. BUT T.O.P caught my eye with his charisma. WOOO. SUPER LOVE((:

And for Lollipop 2 MV. YESSS. I have been watching the teasers and all. FINALY it was out. Same day as 2NE1. :D I think YG is smart to give these 2 MV realsed on the same time. MAXIMUM POWER LOVE MUSIC(: I SOOO wanna get a Lollipop 2 Hp. My iPhone was being stolen at thailand, BKK when i went for a concert. SIGHS. My heartbroke. Now must wait for Lollipop 2 to come to Singapore then can get.

ANYONE'S A SGVIP? Make friends with me! I have no one and I don't know how to join ibigbang and all. But I totally am a VIP(:

BTW, I read that BB is going BKK for CF? Anyone is going alone? I wanna go and I am going alone. =/ And i wanna see them. I am a veryyy good company to be with. haha.

Add me in Msn! TokJiahui_89@hotmail.com

Guest missARROGANT

Big Bang’s White Day confession, “Think of us as your boyfriends”

Idol group Big Bang relays their love messages to fans on White Day (14th March).

During their UFO radio on 14th March, TOP said, “Even though it may not be appropriate to say this, but we always thankful to our fans. I have a side of me where I cannot express myself well. But I believe that fans will understand my gratitude to them. I’ll give candies so will you be my friend?”

TOP added, “We will always sing and put up cool performance for VIP. And as Big Bang will be coming back in Korea with good music, everyone should get ready to be excited about it.”

GDragon said, “We Big Bang members think alot of about our VIP fanclub members. If there are fans who did not receive any candy and feel sad, just think of Big Bang as your boyfriends. Have a good White Day listening to our voice. We hope to visit the fans’ house and deliver the candies personally.”

TaeYang said, “Happy White Day! Have a sweet day thinking of us Big Bang!”. Member DaeSung also said, “I prefer chocolate over candies. I prefer VIP over chocolates!! I shall send my sweet sweet heart to everyoneㅋ

And last maknae member SeungRi said, “VIPs ^^ The candies have gone out. Please receive them well. Have a blessful White Day”.

c: sookyeong @ kbites

Dae message is still my favourite :)

Archived