★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest yaoming11

^^ i have no clue

he should be able to sing. I mean he has just recently and its gonna be on his concert CD/DVD.

It was a legal sample of Maroon 5's This Love.

Alot of Big Bang's early stuff were samples of popular American songs. We Belong Together/ This Love, they were all legally sample. YG gave credit/royalties and stuff.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest intelligirl

To clarify I figured out that the message posted previously was from Seungri and it's about White Day. There is one from Daesung as well. :D

wdmess2.jpg

credit: S @bbvipz

Guest comforcloud

I seriously dont understand all this fuss about popularity

they had so many cf songs like the hite , FILA , cafe latte

even 2 osts , none of these mvs or songs did as good as lollipop1

but can you say they were not popular back then?

considering 2ne1's popularity, I think other boy bands' fans are attracted by them as well unlike bigbang

the gals r not the typical pretty polished girl group out there, they r cool , unique and fun to watch

so I have no doubt they can get more public attention

and dont forget they r fresh , people look forward to their work

our boys has been in the industry for 4years, of course people get a bit bored and have less expectation for them

anyways, they r not even doing that bad, so why dont wei just wait patiently for the comeback

Guest piano.1993

Sorry but people can never compare BB and 2NE1. Thatis just lame >.<

Does anyone here know how many parts Dae's interview series has? I want him to talk a bit about Jiyoung haha.

Guest missARROGANT

Bigbang’s message

[빅뱅]비아피여러분^^사탕나갑니다잘받으세요 행복한화이트데이되셔요!! -승리-

[bIGBANG] We are going to serve candies through blood^^ Pick very well for you to have a Happy white day!! -VICTORY-

[태양] 즐거운~화이트데이! 저희 빅뱅을생각하시면서 달콤한하루보내세요! HAPPY WHITE DAY

[TAEYANG] A Happy~Whiteday! Please Spend your sweet day thinking about me and Bigbang!HAPPY WHITE DAY

ㄷㅐ성] 저는사탕보다초코렛!초코렛보단VIP!!여러분을향한달달한제마음이잘전달되길ㅋ

[Daesung] I prefer chocolates than candy! VIP than Chocolates!!! How i hope I delivered the sweet and better message i have for everyone!

Translation : bang @ iBigbang

I like Dae's message most :P

^It's actually just 3 parts,the last part should be the first part^^..4 parts,the uploader just fixed it

2010.03.14.Choice is yours Part.2

1/4: *uploading

2/4:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpsZernjCPU

3/4: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaNX9FuPEos

4/4: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnSrvdfssKc

thx under7nacs2 @ YT for the uploads

love love these clips..love seeing fan's reactions before and after the concert

omg..did anyone see how hot Tabi in suit especially when he wore the one with the fake diamonds(??)

idk what the're saying and what game they're playing but,GD's shy face is so cuteeeeeeeeeeee..when he was trying to hide his face behind the board...the "Give it to me" part was so cuteee...

Tabi to SeungRi:"Thank you and I love u"....Double Seunghyuns moment<3333..

DS is hot with less make-up..and TY saying "Earth" is adorable

oh..don't forget to watch GD played a magic with his hand at TY's head..lol

TY had wings on his head..lol

Guest polka_dotts

Comparing Big Bang & 2NE1? That's just lame... and wrong. The boys adore the girls and they're support the girl's 150% and vice versa. Everybody in YG supports one another a lot, as shown through YGTV & etc. I think it's kind of hateful and unjust to say that 2NE1 is popular only because they're BB's juniors.

I don't know if a lot of y'all remembered or were even BB fans then, but before BB's official debut---during the documentary days---the boys got a lot of mini cooper for being 1TYM's junior too. People kept hating on them for being 1TYM's junior and thought they were going to be wannabe-1TYM and etc. I remember the boys wore a lot of 1TYM hand-me-downs, just like the girls wear some of BB's stuff. Just because in the beginning BB's style (clothing+music wise) was heavily 1TYM-influenced, which is only natural---they are Family, they got a lot of hostile comparisons and even hate. It seems to me like this is what's happening with 2NE1 as well.

As of 2010, Big Bang has had four years to establish themselves in the industry. 2NE1 is barely into year one. This is only the beginning of 2NE1's career, really, and to not give them the benefit of the doubt and/or to compare them to Big Bang is childish and disheartening.

And I liked Dae Sung's White Day message the most too. :D

Guest hayakatsu

hey guys!!! i hate to be a bother...... but i need your help. you guys know that Lollipop 2 picture where our boys were stacked up on each other??? does anyone have it? can you post it here, pls? i tried back-tracking A LOT A LOT A LOT of pages, but i somehow seem to miss that one particular photo. the only one i found was the edited one where seungri baby was stuck underneath a pile of pandas instead. can you help me? PLSSSS?!?!?!

V thank you so much!!!^^

Guest missARROGANT

hey guys!!! i hate to be a bother...... but i need your help. you guys know that Lollipop 2 picture where our boys were stacked up on each other??? does anyone have it? can you post it here, pls? i tried back-tracking A LOT A LOT A LOT of pages, but i somehow seem to miss that one particular photo. the only one i found was the edited one where seungri baby was stuck underneath a pile of pandas instead. can you help me? PLSSSS?!?!?!

Here you goes :D

BBFunny.jpg

Guest Mehndi

i have this version :D

a897641764.jpg

cr: undercover@vipp

Bigbang’s message

[빅뱅]비아피여러분^^사탕나갑니다잘받으세요 행복한화이트데이되셔요!! -승리-

[bIGBANG] We are going to serve candies through blood^^ Pick very well for you to have a Happy white day!! -VICTORY-

[태양] 즐거운~화이트데이! 저희 빅뱅을생각하시면서 달콤한하루보내세요! HAPPY WHITE DAY

[TAEYANG] A Happy~Whiteday! Please Spend your sweet day thinking about me and Bigbang!HAPPY WHITE DAY

ㄷㅐ성] 저는사탕보다초코렛!초코렛보단VIP!!여러분을향한달달한제마음이잘전달되길ㅋ

[Daesung] I prefer chocolates than candy! VIP than Chocolates!!! How i hope I delivered the sweet and better message i have for everyone!

Translation : bang @ iBigbang

I like Dae's message most :P

LOL I love Dae's message the most, too, but then something about Tae Yang's message made me feel all happy inside. Maybe because I do think about him & big bang a lot. haha ;D

Guest universe

ohhh i miss them so much that i watched those Choice Is Yours videos twice back to back. i wish someone can sub or just translate it!! i want to know what they said about marriage and Seungri haha. all i know was Dae said he wants to get married within 5 years, and Taeyang wants to get married asap? these boys break my heart hahaha.

and i dun understand what they were doing at the end. choosing a song? i'm curious about how the others' songs sounded like. GD was so funny singing behind the board like that. haha. i really like this interview. they seemed so happy and relaxed. and i did not realised Seungri's Japanese was really quite good! he sounded almost as good as Taeyang who studied it for like, four years? Seungri has a flair for languages haha.

the boys really have quite a strong following in Japan. they have a niche fanbase, so i hope their next single would appeal to the public as well. i'm actually hoping for a Japanese single soon coz i missed them together as 5 so much. maybe just one more single before Taeyang starts promoting solo, pleaseeeee?? i'm looking at you Universal. make it happen LOL :lol:

seems like the next public appearance by them would be in Thailand. more fancams and pics please!! argghhh serious Big Bang withdrawal now.

and shinhdeplol, where did you get those Gaon caps? i can't find any English version of the Gaon charts, and only Lollipop 2 was up there. but still, its a good thing their old albums seem to be on the rise. :D

EDIT: oh nurika thanks soooo much for that translation!! i finally understand what they meant when they kept saying "Seungri-kun no manager" hahaha. so even if he's not in Big Bang, GD wants to control Seungri too?? :lol:

so the hyungs look through his mail haha. i rem GD saying he checked Seungri's and Dae's messages coz that's what se7en did to him last time. hmm teasing him when he's messaging his friends?? i bet its his noona friends. haha.

Guest andloveyelledno

I'm baffled that some people are so worried about the boys' popularity. Nothing I have seen has indicated they are being forgotten. If it's the fact that they have lost members to their fan cafes that worries some, let me remind you that every other band that has been out for as long as BB or longer have lost fans as well. It's to be expected.

Yet after all these years, Big Bang still holds the number 2 spot in # of cafe members which is highly impressive considering many idol groups are lucky to even last three years in this business.

In fact, an online friend of mine who lives in Korea told me she's worried Big Bang will become overexposed because she says they are literally everywhere over there in advertisements and stuff like that. Honestly guys, there's nothing to worry about. They are not going to go away any time soon.

Oooh so glad the second part of Choice is yours has been released. What are the odds of both parts getting subbed? There doesn't seem to be a fixed group of Japanese subbers for BB yet :(

Archived