★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Da_song

davert.jpg

They said: They will audition 2 girl to flim CF with BIGBANG.? Finding 40 girl to join CF?

especially:They're countdown for Bigbang will come to Thailand (21 day from today. It's meaning to 2 Apr)

What??? Bigbang will go to Thailand???? for CF?

Check it : eversense-bigbanggirl

Guest universe

^^ wow if that's true...you lucky Thais!! if Big Bang ever hold a concert there again, i'm so flying over. haha

Top is an amazing person, isn't he?? he really does the most random things!! that must have been a really tough period for all of them, to make Top want to leave like that. but i have a feeling that Top just left the note on impulse. he will probably be back with the boys after a day or two haha. much as i love to see them, i do hope they will not need to go through such a period again. and i do hope Top would not drink that much...he is a scary drunk haha. its really bad for his health too :(

and Dae made me sooo happy when he said that he will want to be with the members for the rest of his life. i don't think he meant that they will stay together as a group literally, but their friendship/bond will always be there, and i'm assured that at least Dae will be contacting the rest and meeting up with them. the thought of it just warms my heart :)

i was half expecting YG to not release Lollipop 2 MV after giving us so many teasers and making-ofs lol. can't wait!!

Guest stardaisy212

http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/8941/davert.jpg

They said: They will audition 2 girl to flim CF with BIGBANG.? Finding 40 girl to join CF?

especially:They're countdown for Bigbang will come to Thailand (21 day from today. It's meaning to 2 Apr)

What??? Bigbang will go to Thailand???? for CF?

Check it : eversense-bigbanggirl

It's a competition by Eversense (a cologne company) where the winner will get to go to Korea to meet Big Bang. First prize being one of the 2 main characters in the CF for this brand with the boys, also another prize is being one of the 40 sub-characters for the CF.

Any girl who want to be "Eversense Big bang Girl" have to upload a clip about herself (1 min longer) talk about herself and dancing bigbang's song and answer three question.

1. what you'll do if bigbang ask your phone number?

2. what you'll do if bigbang give you some flowers?

3. what you'll do if bigbang ask you for a date?

and they have to ' vote ' herself - -" to be in top 10 popular clip .......

normal vote : 1 vote = 1 point

or buy some 'eversense' thing and receive V.I.P point to got 1 vote = 10 point

Read more: http://www.bigbangupdates.com/#ixzz0huTknzsp

another cf? interesting lol.

Guest shinhdeplol

^ So are they going to Thailand or not? Im a little confused here but maybe because Im slow :lol:

If they are going to Thailand for real, I will try to fly over there to meet the boys. I have missed their concert in Thailand because of a stupid exam and this time I will not miss it ^^

LALAPOP PHONE (MS Version of Big Bang's Lollipop Phone)

Official article

Lollipop 2 Music Video to be released on March 12th

Hello, this is Big Bang’s representative.

Many of you have been waiting for the long awaited return of Big Bang with Lollipop Pt. 2 Music Video.

The music video is scheduled to be released on March 12th am through YG’s GomTV channel.

The Lollipop Pt. 2 Music Video is expected to be really good, please give your attention to it.

Thank you.!!!

Great news!!! ^^

Korean article: http://go2.wordpress.com/?id=725X1342&...net%2FYGBIGBANG

Translated: alee @ ibigbang

^ No news about what time today the MV will be out?

YG GomTV Channel: http://ch.gomtv.com/707

Guest pinkypeach

hopefully this is ok to post here... mostly about tvxq's jaejoong but mentions top and seungri

韓国2アーティスト初主演映画を日本公開

記事を印刷する

韓国出身若手アーティストで“ビッグ2”と呼ばれる、東方神起のジェジュン(24)と、BIGBANGのT.O.P(22)V.I(19)がそれぞれ初主演した映画の日本公開が11日、決まった。

日本の人気脚本家と韓国のトップスターがタッグを組んだ日韓合作映画プロジェクトで愛をテーマに7作品を製作。日本よりも一足早く、韓国で昨年11月に劇場公開されると爆発的な人気を呼び、日本や中国などの熱心な女性ファンも劇場に足を運んだ。

公開は5月29日。初夏を迎えた日本で、韓国出身の若きスターたちが女性ファンの視線をくぎ付けにしそうだ。

[2010年3月12日6時6分]

my japanese isn't the greatest but says that the movies for jaejoong, heaven's postman, and top and seungri's movie 19 will be released in japan in may. and I yanked this from dbsknights.net

[Nikkan Sports News] 100312 JAPAN

Entertainment Cinema News

March 12, 2010 6:06

The First Movie Starring by the Two Korean Artists will be exhibited.

The Korean artists who are called "The Big 2"; TVXQ's Jaejoong (24) and BIGBANG's T.O.P (22) and V.I (19),

their first starring movie exhibition in Japan have been decided on the 11th.

This is Japan-Korea collaboration movie project that produced seven works under the theme of love

by the Japanese popular scriptwriters and the Korean top stars crossing their tags together.

When it was shown at the theaters in Korea a little ahead of Japan in last November, it called explosive popularity,

and the earnest female fans even from Japan and China went to visit the theaters in Korea.

The exhibition will start on May 29, 2010.

In early summer days in Japan, young stars from Korea seem to nail the eyes of the woman fans.

I'm excited because that just means its one step closer to coming to dvd. I really want to see 19...

Guest shinhdeplol

Good and Bad Examples of Big Bang Part 2

LT0.7923950_1_1.png

3L0.7923948_1_1.png

C: as tagged

Taken from bigbangupdates.blogspot.com

This time Seungri is the victim :lol: so many bad examples of him :lol:

Guest juang_bb

I just had to comment on that second part of the good and bad examples. Seungri's last bad example with the mic is just LMAO! :lol:

About dae's interview, i know i'm late but TABI! he must have been really drunk to pass out and sleep with his face on a cake. he's such a dork, that's why i love him! LOL! and dae talked a lot about TOP in that part of the interview, im a happy TODAE shipper right now! :P and awww... im so touched by dae's words lately, he really treasures his Big Bang family. Last time, he sees himself with his BB members in 10 years, and now, he sees himself being with them for the rest of his life. you make VIPs happy!

i can't wait for Lollipop2 MV! it should be out really really soon.... so many surprises from YG family.

edit edit: omg omg! somebody upload it in youtube please. gomtv not working for me. thanks in advance.

WOW MV RELEASED?

OMG! YGE is giving us double dose lol

youtube link pls ;]

edit:

forgive me youngbae, am so in love with Tabbie and Dae right now <3

around 00:50-abracadabra dance move..? XD

okie, that girl never showed her face, not that i care but just saying lol

overall cute mv^^

Guest wanderlove

how was the mv?..

can't watch it because i can't access gomtv...

OMG... i've been waiting since forever for the music video...

i miss Big Bang!!.. ahh

Archived