★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest missARROGANT

THis thread is so so quiet :mellow:

There is no news about BB recently...I really thought Lolliop2 MV will out this week.

{TRANS} The 17 Things We’ve Learned About Big Bang – March Cosmopolitan

#17. Don’t believe in success. Rather than that, believe in the amount of your effort and passion. If you try hard enough that you won’t regret it later, success will just come along as an result of that.

Maknae has grown up..hehe. He grown up to be a one fine man.

Hope there will be translation soon :)

Big Bang's Bringing Your Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZhC0ld7h8Q

Who is the one singing at 0.49? I am not sure it is TaeYang or GD or SR?

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^

BBVIP has already tranlate it..

but according to their Twitter,

since BBVIP forum is currently down,

they dont have a place to post it..

BBVIP is currently trying hard so the forum to be okay again..

here's some of the part that they post on Twitter..

its kinda a teaser from the full part..

"G-Dragon hyung didn’t like me"

"...so they were like ‘What the hell is wrong with him?’"

.."A polite relationship where neither of us crossed the line, should I say?"

"I would practise during breaks between lessons. But it still wasn’t enough to catch up with the others."

"..but none of them chose me. I just thought to myself that ‘I must not be good enough yet’"

"the hyungs who had trained for 7~8 years there, they didn’t like me appearing out of nowhere and smiling all the time”

"Especially to Jiyong&Taeyang who had dreamed of going solo or duet, Daesung seemed like a disturbance to the upcoming ‘idol group project’"

C : BBVIP Forum@twitter

I too want to read the next part so badly..

EDIT

man all this small portion of the interviews

that they release on their twitter makes me wanna read ASAP..!!

especially the part when Dae said that

"the hyungs who had trained for 7~8 years there, they didn’t like me appearing out of nowhere and smiling all the time”

^ wah, things were always tough for him in the beginnig. I'm so glad he was picked by YG to be in the group in the end.

714375807cc281eb71b25d6.jpg

credit: asiae

can you find big bang?

1267696354120.jpg

credit: 완소GDο @ bbvipz

Guest shinhdeplol

Ly: my answer

:D

3L0.7648312_1_1.jpg

haha i cant find Dae, but i find Doojoon LOL

Unseen mag scan?

1267699213kej202010eb85.th.jpg

C: 산장 @ DCinside

v you mean the TOP 10 male groups of Korea ranked by 30 reporters?

Guest Velocity

Hello 8D

I'm usually just a lurker here, but I'm delurking by posting this message lol.

Um, does anyone remember the similarity chart that was posted along with the Fan Ranking chart?

Can anyone repost it please? o_o I can't seem to find it (I've already backtracked like 25 pages starting from the most recent page haha)

Guest shinhdeplol

^LOL reading your post made me think this's Live Journal not soompi

:D

Lollipop 2 30s version

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oo8z0bwk50k

no closeup for Youngbae again? did he forget to shave again so they couldnt zoom much into his face? :( awwhh so sad

Credit: DC2NE1

thanks for sharing. i didnt know Shin Bongsun went to SHINE A LIGHT ^^

Spot BB

920.7655121_1_1.jpg

C: 완소 GDο @ BBVIPZ

BRB with mag scans about ELT ^^

3L0.7655298_1_1.jpg

CS0.7655299_1_1.jpg

3L0.7655301_1_1.jpg

9K0.7655302_1_1.jpg

3L0.7655305_1_1.jpg

CS0.7655306_1_1.jpg

N50.7655307_1_1.jpg

2G0.7655313_1_1.jpg

TL0.7655314_1_1.jpg

CS0.7655316_1_1.jpg

3L0.7655317_1_1.jpg

ZL0.7655318_1_1.jpg

CS0.7655319_1_1.jpg

C: ㄱ占 // Aeuy_Chubby @ BBTH

Guest tazanya

Didn't mean to offend anyone. I actually loved Nsync back in 2000....when I was 12/13!! I've grown up quite a bit since then. What I'm trying to say is at 23, I am not interested in the same music I listen to at 13! I feel like Haru, Haru, Lies, Last Farewell and Lollipop sounds so much like bubblegum pop. I cringe everytime I hear those songs. I like Hallelujah, Forever with You, and Fools Only Tears....you get my point. Nothing personal. Just like other VIP's would prefer the bubblegum Big Bang, I prefer the R&B, Hip-Hop Big Bang. :)

Ooooh I topped a page....

cr: original owners

add ten more years and you will get my age lol. I like you though prefer big bang's r&b hip hop style to the bubblegum. i don't hate the bubblegum i just prefer it in other bands not bb. The reason I became a kpop fan was because of the appeal of bb in 2006/2007 era. so the fact that tehy don't rap as much and have moved heavily in to the euro sound makes me sad, but i am still a fan. I just wish there would be more of a balance. hopefully with the korean hiatus bb can comeback with a return to thier roots album. that would make me ecstatic.

Lollipop 2 30s version

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oo8z0bwk50k

no closeup for Youngbae again? did he forget to shave again so they couldnt zoom much into his face? :( awwhh so sad

thanks for sharing. i didnt know Shin Bongsun went to SHINE A LIGHT ^^

Spot BB

http://c.upanh.com/upload/3/549/920.7655121_1_1.jpg

C: 완소 GDο @ BBVIPZ

It is rather sad that Youngbae

have rather short screentime.

But i doubt that in the real mv

it will be that short. ;)

Who will not focus on such

a sexy dancer?

I am not sure about Shin Bongsun

attending SHINE A LIGHT

CONCERT.

But Shin BongSun does appear in one of

the parody clips which is shown

during the concert of SAL & that is

how that picture came about.

Gosh.i really love the

game of spotting BIG BANG

members.Thans for sharing.

Guest shinhdeplol

Here is the latest ranking on the number of idol groups' fans on daum cafe

2. Bigbang 366398

Source: http://cafe.daum.net/ +baidu (tieba/sahya)

Translated by: Junsulv@OneTVXQ.com

Shared by: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Taken from misaki_bt@360kpop.com

see the rest of the list here:http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=332557

Youngbae's GIF ^^

LT0.7660160_1_1.gif

CS0.7660262_1_1.gif

LT0.7660264_1_1.gif

3L0.7660268_1_1.gif

CS0.7660271_1_1.gif

44603096.gif

anigiftk.gif

C: 빅뱅과 함께라면. @ bbvipz

Guest SunRiseYB

Ah, I'm so happy theres gonna be YB close-ups in the MV, thanks for the gifs Shinhdeplol.. He had like.. none in the CF.

When the MV dropping off anyways?

Been listening to their old tracks.. well not so old, but yeah. Friend by TOP and YB has been on repeat for awhile now kekeke.. I really wished they had performed it in Big Show, but no :(.. Guess it'll never be performed, so waste of a good song.

Peace out yo VIPs!

Guest shinhdeplol

{TRANS} Daesung 10 Part AsiaE Interview Part 2- “G-Dragon hyung didn’t like me”

Things worked out surprisingly well for Daesung (22, Real name: Kang Daesung), who walked the road to becoming a singer despite his father’s disapproval. Contrary to his father’s expectations that he would give up after experiencing the hard times countless singer wannabes have to endure, Daesung was noticed by YG Entertainment representatives who had come to the academy to take auditions.

”Management agencies go to singing academies to choose trainees. A lot of agencies had come to take auditions but none of them chose me. I just thought to myself that ‘I must not be good enough yet’, and was focused on practising to get better. I secretly wanted to get into YG, but representatives from YG never came. Just when I was starting to think ‘I should go there myself to audition’, people from YG came and I luckily passed. In my mind I thought ‘God helped me’.

He was so grateful and happy that he just smiled no matter what. After 6 long months since joining MBC Academy, he had been chosen as a trainee by the company he’d dreamed of joining! Even when they gave him nasty chores to do, he just smiled. Everyday was a happy day. He was bursting with happiness, and his huge unfading smile showed it.

”I heard from the hyungs later on that they didn’t like me at first. I would smile even if they sent me on errands so they were like ‘What the hell is wrong with him?’ and felt like I was mocking them. I was just really happy that I’d been chosen as a YG trainee and that I could keep singing like I wanted to! I kept thinking to myself ‘I can’t believe this is happening to me!’, but to the hyungs who had trained for 7~8 years there, they didn’t like me appearing out of nowhere and smiling all the time like I was pleased with myself.”

Especially to Jiyong and Taeyang who had dreamed of going solo or duet, Daesung seemed like a disturbance to the upcoming ‘idol group project’. After all, it was true that Daesung was very unprepared compared to Jiyong, Taeyang and the others who had spent years refining and improving their talents to pro-level.

”Jiyong and Taeyang hyung were trainees for a long time, Top hyung had been active Underground, Seungri was a famous dancer back in Gwangju. I was lacking in comparison to them.”

His had an awkward relationship with the other members, who had all been together for a while. [except Seungri]

”It was really awkward between me and Seungri in the beginning. I’m the hyung so it would’ve seemed normal for me to send him on errands and stuff but I had only arrived a couple of days before him so I was polite to him. A polite relationship where neither of us crossed the line, should I say? Since it started off like that it lasted quite a while.”

Because of his stubborn father who took his education very seriously, Daesung had to live an exhausting lifestyle of going back and forth from school, home and practice rooms while the other members lived together in dorms.

”The other members could practise til really late at night since they lived like next door. There were so many things I had to learn after coming into YG, like dancing which I picked up for the first time, but I just didn’t have enough time to practise. All the things the hyungs had already learnt, I had to master their 7 years worth of hard work in as little time as possible to match their standards. I didn’t say so at the time but I was really anxious.“

At school, he only took classes in the mornings. Since he missed a lot of lessons, it was only fair that he didn’t know what they were talking about in class most of the time. The pressure from thinking he wasn’t good enough to match the other members in the practice room also caused stress. Every day was difficult for him in more ways than one.

”Even during class at school, I practised breathing. Like breathing in and slowly letting it out. (laughs) When I went to the office, I would practise during breaks between lessons. But it still wasn’t enough to catch up with the others.”

Maybe he had suddenly overworked his throat too much. Daesung, who had always smiled and praised his luck no matter how tough things got, experienced a fatal hardship to a singer’s career- vocal cord nodules.

Trans Credits: sjay.x @ BBVIP.net

I think the next interview is really heartbreaking toread as they will be about Daesung's vocal cord nodules :(

CS0.7661676_1_1.jpg

CS0.7661677_1_1.jpg

3L0.7661678_1_1.jpg

C: ygbigbang.jp // Boosa @ popcornfor2

UL0.7661567_1_1.jpg

CS0.7661568_1_1.jpg

CS0.7661572_1_1.jpgCS0.7661573_1_1.jpgCS0.7661577_1_1.jpgCS0.7661578_1_1.jpg

LT0.7661579_1_1.jpgCS0.7661580_1_1.jpgVZ0.7661581_1_1.jpg3L0.7661582_1_1.jpg

3L0.7661583_1_1.jpg3L0.7661584_1_1.jpg3L0.7661585_1_1.jpgCS0.7661586_1_1.jpg

C: 지용아 _ @ BBVIPZ

Archived