★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hinny_91

How do your immediate persons (mom, dad, sis, bros, friends, BOYFRIENDS) react to your Big Bang fandom?

oh kristen , thanks for your interesting question.

My mom and dad think i'm crazy sometime but mom always recognize Ji Yong whenever i watch BB video.(Ji is my fav member ;))

Her usual question is :"G-dragon again?what happened to his hair?" haha but she knows how madly i love him and supports me<3.

They have become my habit now, and I'm super duper addicted. My friends even say that they want to rehabilitate me already because I am so addicted. I talk about them, I surf about them, I write about them, I even study about them BECAUSE MY UNDERGRADUATE THESIS IS ABOUT KPOP's INFLUENCE ON THE LIFESTYLE OF THE FANS. Can you believe that? I'm that pathetic. God help me. Haha. That's HOW HUGE Big Bang has influenced my life.

[

Kresten , i understand u :)) i can talk about them , write about them all day.And now , my majo in university is KOREA~

Im studying Korean and Korea culture and the biggest reason is BIGBANG.I'm so pathetic too.

My brother likes BB too. and like DADA's brother, whenever he saw BB's MV or something relate to them , he'll be like:"Hey, it's ur BIGBANG..."

Even his girlfriend knows that G-dragon is my hubby =)) LOLOL jk.

My close friend , shes a crazy V.I.P haha. And almost all my guy friends likes BB too.

HAHAHAH at the photoshopped picture of GD .. snowboarding to Gaho.

I wonder how Gaho's doing in his training.

uhm talking about Gaho...Ji Yong nuna updated her cyworld (LOL i sound like a stalker)

LN0.7439502_1_1.jpg

일본도갔다왔겠다 이젠 가호도 데려오고

"Back from japan and bring back gaho "( i'm not sure , correct me if i'm wrong ><). So maybe Gaho is with His nuna now

Sorry for my poor English ><

Guest Unnursvana

How do your immediate persons (mom, dad, sis, bros, friends, BOYFRIENDS) react to your Big Bang fandom?

Well I can't just answer only for my Big Bang fandom, it is more like my K-pop fandom but Big Bang is a really big part of that fandom... one of the biggest parts of it actually. Most people who know me, like coworkers don't understand at all why I am listening to this or why I spend so much time talking about K-pop and stuff like that. I am after all a white girl in Iceland... that is really far away from Korea. But I have always been rather strange so they aren't that surprised really.

My dad doesn't pays that much of attention to it to be honest... he is kinda like you are free to have your own interest or things like that. He kinda doesn't know that I like BB, not that I haven't told him, it just won't sink in. he only know that I like Korean music and Korean dramas.

My mom thinks it is OK I guess. she often says jokingly that I am one day going to go to Korea and marry some guy there and that I will never come back. She doesn't pay that much interest to it and she, like my dad isn't aware of BB, just that I like Korean dramas and Korean music. But she kinda treats it like it is some sort of fad some I will one day grow tired of or something... she also thinks that about harry Potter but that and K-pop is still very important to me.

My twin didn't pay any attention to it at first or she kinda hated it I am not sure. If I would try to talk about K-pop or Big Bang then she would just go yeah, yeah, I don't really care or when I was listening to some music she would be like I don't understand what they are saying, I don't like this blah blah blah and when I was spazzing over some pictures of Big Bang and then mostly Dae, because he is my bias / favorite she would be like I can't see his eyes, I don't think they are that good looking or he (Dae) is ugly or they are ugly, that isn't a good picture of them and stuff like that.

But then suddenly she turned completely around and now she is OMG, I love Daesung, he is so sexy, I called him first, I am gonna marry him and stuff like that and she tries to sing along with K-pop songs (I try it too and I am not that good at it since I don't know Korean) and tries to imitate the dances and stuff like that with me and I got to say that I am better then her at it (singing and dancing). She isn't a iVIP thought or a K-pop fan... sometimes she seams to hate it and sometime she seams to like it... it depends on her mood really but she seams to have a little crush on Daesung but I don't know, that may go away.

My younger sister and I aren't really close. I once tried to make her listen to BoA I eat you up and when I said that this was Korean she trew the earplugs away ad ran away XD. She doesn't pay any attention to it.

My friends are 50/50 K-pop fans. I have two friends who really love k-pop and Big Bang (we spazz over them a lot when we are together!) and then I have other friends who don't listen to K-pop at all and are like I don't understand what they are saying and call me special when I listen to it or talking about it and then there is this other friends who is just you like K-pop and that is just fine with me and sometimes asks me questions about it and stuff.

man, that was long 0.0

Guest newshb123

How do your immediate persons (mom, dad, sis, bros, friends) react to your Big Bang fandom?

My answer is more of by Kpop fandom in general (BB included)

I am a recently new kpop fan (since the summer) so I am still in the fascination phase

My Parents: have never even heard of K-pop. They know that I listen to music and go on the computer all day (feeding my Kpop addiction) but they just never asked what I am listening or watching.

My brothers: One of my brothers said that he always thought I was crazy and once when he saw me watching an MV, he said that he always knew but this just confirmed it. My other brother (my twin) will listen to me when I spazz over BB but he gets annoyed.

My Friends: All of them know about my kpop addiction. They think I am crazy and nuts (because I am a white American who does not know Korean) but they accept me. They think it is just a phase that will stop but I think it will continue. Now all of my friends know and whenever I talk about kpop (all the time) they call them my Korean friends. I tell my friends that they can't make fun of me until they try it. They all sometimes think that I can be annoying by talking about them all the time, but what can I say, they are just so talented.

I actually got 4 of my friends to listen to it and they all thought it was good but they liked American music better. Actually one of my friends is getting really into Korean and Japanese music, i feel so proud.

@leslie_lei - I'm also in awe with their MKMF 07 performance. that was one of the first few special stages I've seen and it really helped me fall madly in love with them. If I could wave my bandana outside and sing Lies, I WOULD! My neighbors know it anyway, since I play it so LOUD! hehe. And they play it too because I don't know, maybe they've discovered Kpop or something. Haha.

haha i live in a community that was not exposed too well with Korean songs and me blasting

the speakers with BB songs put me on top of the odd neighbor list im sure! lol

THEY listen to BIGBANG! haha when i started my fandom last 2007, my brother was with me. When i brought

my THE GREAT dvd my mother watched with us. My dad watched Taeyang's hot concert DVD..lol so yeah they

reacted so well.

*waves to THUY*

thanks to alla and stacey for answering my question about GD's concert..

TOP photoshopped pic...OMG that is really hot but i doubt that's TOP...

but hey that'll be great to see his chest one day lmao

congratulations to our boys for the GOLDEN DISK award!!!! so proud of them

♥ My parents doesn't have any idea. I moved to the US when they debuted :D

♥ My brother doesn't have any idea about my Big Bang fandom too :lol:

♥ My sister support my addiction. She even made me some t-shirt design for me:lol:

♥ My husband is, well, :mellow: It's a love and hate relationship (since 2006). He support my addiction sometimes because if there's some news or new videos or picture spam, of course I will be in a good mood :lol: But he also hates them because I spend too much time watching and fan-girling (is that even a term?)

Guest sw8et_vietgurl

my is very simple really

i heard of them in mid-2008 during Haru Haru promotion period through my cousin

but i thought they're gay because of Haru Haru video lol

then in early 2009 i moved to a new house, and started to have Arirang TV and that is when am interested in Kpop (before i'm more a Kdrama fan and only listened to OST songs)

First song from them that got me really into BB was Lollipop

But my fav. song at the time was Always

and after that i just addicted to them really...

because of them i nearly failed my exams lol

so yeah that is how Big a fan i am of them..

My one and only BoyBand that i love

Guest universe

wow i love all these discussions!! keeps the thread going and its making me miss Big Bang a little less :) i absolutely love talking about Big Bang but i can mostly do it online only, which is why i love such discussions haha

well, i have to admit that when i first started going crazy over Big Bang, i did not really show it out infront of anyone. my immediate persons are those that do not listen to Kpop at all, and i'm supposed to be over the age of idol-spazzing (i'm 23) so i did not really let anyone know of my Big Bang obsession.

however, Kpop has been gaining lots of interest in my country (Singapore) recently and i discovered more and more Kpop fans around. although i have yet meet a hardcore VIP like me here, i can talk about Big Bang with friends who at least heard of them before. its only when i mention Big Bang to my friends that i realise that they are actually well-known here haha. i was expecting my friends to give me a blank stare but most of them actually goes "ohhh Big Bang!" i can get so happy and satisfied just by hearing that LOL :lol:

i have been more open about my Big Bang fandom now. i don't care if anyone thinks its unrealistic to like a band so much at my age. they make me feel as young as a 15-year-old again, so why not right? they are my source of entertainment, they keep me happy, and if it makes me a happier person, my family and friends should try to understand it too haha.

most of my friends have been quite supportive. although they may not fully understand how i can like a group of boys so much that i'm willing to fly over to Korea just to watch them, they know that everyone have their own interests. i have yet to spazz 100% with someone face-to-face, coz i dun want to appear too delusional to my family and friends :lol: i'm entirely two different persons in forums and the real world. that's why i really treasure discussions like these :D

and with all these wonderful sharing sessions, have we forgotten about the great piece of news? Lollipop 2 MV will be out early next week!!! about time YG. haha. i wonder about the DaeRi at MuCore too. i would spazz to death if they start to be regular MCs there but i do not want to have my hopes up too high haha. maybe someone can confirm it soon?

Guest teenace

My mom thought I was crazy but she was also super supportive since she knew they made me happy.

For presents she would buy me their concert dvds and albums. She knew how much I liked them.

She passed away last month so I don't really talk about BB to the rest of my family members.

My friends on the other hand find them hot lol, its cute how they make me posters with HD pics.

Guest blackjackVip

:P haha...WELL,

- My Dad doesn't know, so that means he doesn't care. LOL (which is a good thing, coz once he knows about this fan-girling over a boy group in korea he will think i'm crazy, wasting too much time instead of studying and weird coz he might think that why am i listening to songs that i don't understand? LMAO) So i kept it a secret till now.

- My MOM, i think knows about me watching u know korean stuff, and always nags at me about it...whenever she sees me in front of the computer she will automatically assume that i'm just watching "useless" stuff, and will say that i'm wasting my time.....i should be studying...bla bla bla..all that crap. <_<

- So in Conclusion, i'm the only one who knows about my fandom in kPOP......OH! no! i forgot! my cousin also knows about it!... :D:lol: hahaha....(coz i used to live with them) soooo whenever i'm extremely happy or excited she already knows that something "good" has happened on Big Bang or 2NE1!....LOL. i would say that i got really affected by Big Bang news (the bad ones) that i even feel really sad and just frustated....for example the GD concert issue(now, this is the first time i got really affected by famous persons like them...they're the only one that got me really into them, as if i know them personally....) so yeah. i think my cousin sort of caught the "disease" as well....haha. but not as fan-girl as me. Coz, before she had absolutely NO idea that kPOP exist. so when i told her to just listen to some of their songs(even if she doesn't want to-i forced her-LOL) she actually liked it! not all but, she kinda liked GD's heartbreaker, 2NE1 dara's kiss, Taeyang's Where U at, Taeyang's wedding dress, and LOLLIPOP. so yeah! now she knows that kPOP exist!...LOL

seungyuri.jpg

seungyuri3.jpg

seungyuri2.jpg

C : as tagged

[NEWS] Big Bang’s TOP to get married….?

The media reported TOP’s marriage exclusively today, however they were referring to lead guitarist TOP of band Seo Taiji who has the same name as Big Bang’s member T.O.P. and caused disturbance and confusement amongst fans.

Fans reactions were:

# “I thought it was an accident”

# “Big Bang’s TOP my heart dropped, you know?”

# “I was really surprised…”

Korean article: tvreport

Translated: alee @ ibigbang

*Man,i almost got a heart attack when I read the tittle on Twitter..!!! *

http://i392.photobucket.com/albums/pp10/nu...e/seungyuri.jpg

http://i392.photobucket.com/albums/pp10/nu.../seungyuri3.jpg

http://i392.photobucket.com/albums/pp10/nu.../seungyuri2.jpg

C : as tagged

The media reported TOP’s marriage exclusively today, however they were referring to lead guitarist TOP of band Seo Taiji who has the same name as Big Bang’s member T.O.P. and caused disturbance and confusement amongst fans.

Fans reactions were:

Korean article: tvreportalee1

When I read it, I freaking screamed at the house :lol: I was like, there's no effin' way! :o They should never confuse us like that... ever again. I'm getting old and can't take news like that :lol:

universe - now don't feel old because I am older than you :lol: We are young at heart :P

This may come as a surprise to you all but my family LIKES BIGBANG,too.

First, my mom's addiction to Korean drama made it easy for her to appreciate my addiction/obsession to BIGBANG. hehe! I remember just a couple of weeks ago when we were all watching the Big Show concert (2009) when from out of nowhere my mom blurted out ( BB was singing A GOOD MAN ), " Iyan...yan ang gusto ko. At saka iyong mukhang babae. "

Translation: That's the one l like...and the other one who looks like a girl.

Can you guess who among the boys was she talking about?

hehehehe!

It's Maknae and Jiyongie! hahahahaha! I cracked up real good when I heard her say that! hehehe!

And as for my father, my dad loves the song A GOOD MAN so much that he dances every time I would play it! Although, him dancing to that song is not a good sight! hehehehe!

So yeah...BIGBANG is a family obsession. ;)

@ nurika: I cussed out loud upon reading that post of yours! And my I literally stopped breathing! hehehehe! Please don't scare me like that! hahahahahaha!

Fans reactions were:

Korean article: tvreportalee1

Sorry to cut you're post.. & OMG!! Is that really true?

i also read bout this news before...but i still wanna know the TRUTH is...

I was really surprised bout this...seems so suddenly... Maybe it just a rumors? Right? :huh:

Sorry to cut you're post.. & OMG!! Is that really true?

i also read bout this news before...but i still wanna know the TRUTH is...

I was really surprised bout this...seems so suddenly... Maybe it just a rumors? Right? :huh:

Read the post again:

You can rest now :lol: Believe me I was restless when I read it :P I just can't imagine that to happen so quick :D YG isn't going to disappoint us with this kind of news ;)

About TOP GETTING MARRIED

almost shocked me

but it gained my curiosity -

like maybe it is a story that TABI

will be telling us in a variety show.

How much I wants to see TABI

appearing Strong Heart.

BUT, it was the OTHER TOP

who is getting married .

The reporters sure knows how

to spice things up.

Archived