credit : GD-880818.com

thanks to baidu bigbang

taken from bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest itszmaeee

With all honesty, have your faith and loyalty to Big Bang ever swayed as in EVER?

Was there a time when you felt that things got a bit shaky, and that you felt that your love for the boys was put to the test (especially since they were MIA in Kpop last year)?

With all honesty, NEVER. I believe in Big Bang and will continue to support them no matter what. Even though I might sound like a pathetic fangirl, I promised myself to never ever like any other group as much as how I love Big Bang. Ever since they debuted back in 06`, I never really cared about them. At first impression I was like "This boys are nothing. They don't have the looks or w/e" but even up until now I regret I ever said that. Because I realized how talented this boys are individually and as a group. What made me love them more is the mere fact that in the kpop industry, they stood out to me. The aura and vibe coming from them is pretty strong and powerful. Big Bang is the type of group that left me addicted. Anyways back to my topic, even though the boys was MIA last year and even though I started loving other groups like 2NE1&SNSD&2PM&BEG&KARA, I will and forever be a loyal fan to Big Bang.

Guest Unni_Ashley

^ Those photos were from a long time ago right? Their hairstyles were all different, especially Hongki who is a blondie now. Regarding their uni, I wonder if Gdae will go back to study soon. They have been postponing their study for like over a year right?

I spot Minkyung :D

Jiyong's hair @ ELT reminds me of Anthony Yang in GOS lol.

Guest piano.1993

Ashley: No news about it. I think they are still postponing since both have been super busy, and Dae got into an accident too.

Seungri's song sounds so much better when I watch him sing it. Now that maknae's composition has been revealed, when will TOP's be? It is said to be a hiphop song right? Curious to know if it will sound like Turn It Up High

Guest shinhdeplol

Todae sharing is caring

ZL0.7383880_1_1.jpg

CS0.7383881_1_1.jpg

C: yeon @ bbvipz

New release on 100224 ^^ Hope someone can trans the messages soon :D

SC0.7391582_1_1.jpgUT0.7391584_1_1.jpgCS0.7391585_1_1.jpgL50.7391586_1_1.jpg3L0.7391587_1_1.jpgZL0.7391588_1_1.jpgSC0.7391591_1_1.jpgLT0.7391592_1_1.jpg

C: me2day + Meowmeow @ popcornfor2

Guest Unnursvana

With all honesty, have your faith and loyalty to Big Bang ever swayed as in EVER?

Was there a time when you felt that things got a bit shaky, and that you felt that your love for the boys was put to the test (especially since they were MIA in Kpop last year)?

No, never!

My faith an loyalty has never gone for Big Bang, I got into them this year and they weren't that much in the K-pop scene this year so I haven't experienced what it is like to be I-VIP when they are in Korea (I am really excited for this year ^^) but stil they remainded my favorite boyband because I just loved there style and everything about them and I just love there music and just them all as a person or a solo act way to much to ever turn my back on them.... sure I got into 2PM this summer but I don't love them as much as Big Bang. I don't love any other K-pop group as much as I love Big Bang, but then again, I have only been fan for about a year so I don't know for sure.

For the little period some I have been a fan of these boys I have never had my faith or anything related to these boys been swayed.

Telecinema 19-Nineteen OST MV (starring TOP and Seungri of Big Bang)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSWnbSMabi0

thanks for sharing^^..I love IU's voice..she is so cutee

CAN SOME ONE [LZ TELL ME WHERE TP WATCH Telecinema Project 19 with TOP and seung ri plz !!
It was only shown on Cinema,it hasn't been aired on TV or released as DVD,so I don't think you would be able to watch it><

Daily Music Charts:

Mnet: #2

mnet2.jpg

Melon: #4

melon4.jpg

Dosirak: #2

dosirak2.jpg

Bugs: #4

bugs4y.jpg

Monkey3: #3

monkey33.jpg

**Idk about Soribada coz I can't get access to this website**

Melon Chart:Netizen Vote

Voting Period:23/02 - 28/02

25786378.jpg

Guest intelligirl

I'm not sure if the ELT fancam was posted yet. I apologize if it was.

ELT Seungri-focused fancam: Follow Me

I remember seeing the audio of this song posted a few weeks ago. This is the video

of the actual performance. I think it's cute seeing how nervous he was before singing.

Guest shinhdeplol

CS0.7395148_1_1.jpg

C: highcut

the star belt (not Tune) is said to be Jiyong's gift to Hyunseung from 2005 :D

seungri's unseen pic

7X0.7207141_1_1.jpg

C: 공진단 @ dcinside

Guest shinhdeplol

100224 Trans of lollipop2's messages

http://www.flickr.com/photos/aa-chan/4383254155/

Original message:

마지막은 멋있는 사진으로 마무리할게요! 오늘 사진 제일 많이 올린 것 같아요.ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 모두 맛난 점심 드세요~~

In English:

I finish with this last picture! Today I’ve showed the best pictures and it’s raised the bar.ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Everyone have a good lunch~~

http://www.flickr.com/photos/aa-chan/4383253761/

Original message:

승리군, 왜 이렇게 피곤해보이는지….ㅠㅠ

In English:

Seungri, why do you look so tired….ㅠㅠ

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2795/438401..._351ffc0894.jpg

Original message:

‘대성아 돈좀 있니?”없어요, 형.’

In English:

‘Daesung, do you have any money?’ ‘Sorry, hyung.’

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4052/438401..._40bf1539f0.jpg

Original message:

탑군, 점프~~~ㅋㅋㅋ

In English:

TOP, jump~~~ㅋㅋㅋ

http://www.flickr.com/photos/aa-chan/4384013264/

Original message:

‘시간좀 있어?’하는 듯한 탑군.막내 승리군은, 눈이….풀린건가요?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

In English:

‘Do you have some time?’ appears to be what TOP is asking. Maknae, Seungri’s eyes…loose? [He's tired]ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4072/438401..._a112c155a3.jpg

Original message:

조신하게 머리를 쓸어넘기는건가요? 탑군! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ눈빛으로 사람 여럿 죽이겠어요. 손톱 물어뜯으면 안좋을 텐데, 지용군은 손톱을 입에 물고 있네요!막내 승리군은 삼라만상을 초탈한 듯한 저 포스!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

In English:

Are you careful to sweep it over your head? TOP! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He’s killed many people with his eyes. Ji Yong is biting his nails but he shouldn’t, because it’s bad for him! The maknae, Seungri strikes a burning pose!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4065/438325..._3cdb9ff8f6.jpg

Original message:

안경은 이마에 걸쳐주는 게 제맛! 탑군.’지화자 좋구나’ 하는 승리군!’대성아, 놀아줘’ 영배군.’여긴 어디? 나는 누구?’ 대성군………..잠깐, 지용군 설마 대성군에게 풀스윙 복부 강타?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

In English:

The glasses extend his forehead to my taste! TOP. ‘A shout to mark the time is good’ Seungri! ‘Daesung, oh, play time’ Taeyang.’Where? Who am I?’ Daesung………….Wait, Ji Yong and Daesung swing their abdomens?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4049/438325..._b6e20248cb.jpg

Original message:

이쯤 되면 돌아오는 건 뭐? 바로 미친들을 위한 깜놀 서프라이즈! ㅋㅋㅋ 오늘도 점심 전에 점심 맛나게 드시라고 선물 드려요! 자, 모두들 함께해요 “L”ollipop2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In English:

What happens when you return to this angle? You have to listen and peel away the surprise! ㅋㅋㅋ Again today we give you another tasty gift at lunchtime! Everyone is doing the ‘L’ollipop2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Translation @ AA-CHAN

v Those props are PTS-ed in right? :lol: LOL @ the swords and the carf Tae is pulling :lol:

Guest kresten

sukira91 - agreed 100%!!! As a fan, you really need to be PATIENT and ACCEPTING and UNDERSTANDING especially if you're fan girling over YG artist. Aish. YGE has the most unpredictable time table of them all.

dada - I want to be like you too! Cause you've been a VIP pretty much since Big Bang was born, and that's almost 4 years now. I really admire your faith and loyalty.

itszmaeee - just like you, I also am addicted to Big Bang. There's just something so special about them. One day, I was watching Big Bang videos on YouTube and it was already 3:30am, and I was like "Oh my God, I am really in love with this band." CRAZY! I just realized one day that I am really hopelessly addicted to them, and I promised myself that I would do everything in my power just to meet them personally! Yes, I'm pathetic like that too.

Unnursvana - OMG we're the same! I became a fan in January 09, and as we all know BB was inactive in Korea the whole 2009. So yeah, like you, I have never experienced fangirling over Big Bang while they are promoting in their homeland.

Which leads me to my next topic:

Describe to the newer VIPs (like me) how it felt like to be a VIP while Big Bang was promoting, especially in their most successful years in South Korea, 2007 and 2008.

How did it feel when it was a day before the new album drops out?

How was the experience patiently waiting for their songs to win a mutizen?

And how happy were you when they grabbed all those mutizens?

How nerve-wracking was it to vote and vote and vote in order to make them win awards in awards shows?

How did you feel when they won daesangs?

When they beat out strong competitors and won Male Group awards for two consecutive years?

HOW WAS IT?!?!

Guest evelzxs

Anybody singaporean is looking for GD concert making book?

I found this website > Blingk-eykpop.blogspot.com

Its selling it, just that they hasn't post up. but its available with limit poster too.

I have ordered mine.

Archived