★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cherrie.7

I just have a question...

- Is Youngbae blood type AB? or RH+B? or is it the same thing?

coz in the first page, it says AB, but i just watched this radio show in youtube and he said he is blood type RH+B.

I'm curious, which radio show is this? Do you have the link for it?

Only taeyang knows best what type he is. So if he says it's AB then that's what he is. If he says he's B then yea.

I doubt he's a B tho. He doesnt seem like a typical type B guy. If anything, TOP describes type B perfectly.

well for the biology lesson of the day.

Blood type is divided into A, B, AB, and O as we all know

It is also divided in RH+ or RH- so you be AB+ or AB-, A+, A- etc

To answer your question I think he is AB+ or RH+AB

I think she was only asking whether he was AB+ or B+.

Did the guys finish choosing the Lollipop girl? Or are they going to wait til the show for choosing the lollipop girl airs and then they'll release the mv?

Guest shinhdeplol
Guest yaoming11

I'm curious, which radio show is this? Do you have the link for it?

Only taeyang knows best what type he is. So if he says it's AB then that's what he is. If he says he's B then yea.

I doubt he's a B tho. He doesnt seem like a typical type B guy. If anything, TOP describes type B perfectly.

I think she was only asking whether he was AB+ or B+.

Did the guys finish choosing the Lollipop girl? Or are they going to wait til the show for choosing the lollipop girl airs and then they'll release the mv?

No she also asked if AB+ and RH+B were the same thing. I was just tryna help her understand.

ionno did it seem hostile?

Guest shinhdeplol

Oh my major disappointment here. They stated that Daesung will perform Gee and Champion but mehhhhh

I backtracked to page 996 and didnt see those HQ photos so I will post them here now

geow.th.jpggeo3092.th.jpg

ci0512.th.jpgci0721.th.jpgci0054.th.jpgci0099.th.jpgci1963.th.jpg

ci0866.th.jpgci0288.th.jpgci0337.th.jpgci0650.th.jpgci0637.th.jpgci0392.th.jpg

C: daum l OrANgE @ popcornfor2

Guest JAEBOO-

Okay. I tried to translate the other parts in Thelma's update when she met Bigbang. Forgive me because this is my first time translating , I just translated this because I think Thelma's story is exciting roflmao and it was. Thelma is so luck <<3

BIGBANG ELECTRIC LOVE TOUR 2010

t0220039104800854104197.jpg

のファイナルで、スペシャルゲストとして、SOL (テヤン)と『Fall in Love』を初めて二人で歌わせて頂きました笑顔ハート

ステージが3メーター上がるし、回るし、正直最初本当に怖かった、、、

だけどその緊張の中でも、テヤンと凄く楽しめました!!!aya

BBファンのみんなも、盛り上がってくれて、本当に本当にありがとうございました!

さて、今インターネットが回復したので、レポしますdocomoハート手

( I guess Thelma said that, for the final / end of the concert, she was the special guest, because she mentioned “as a special guest” and she mentioned “ fall in love “ so I guess that she sang on the stage with Taeyang and after that, She was very happy and thanked Bigbang and the VIP/BB fans )

t0220039104800854104197w.jpg

(昨日の私服)

リハーサルは16日に行ったよ~

ステージに「バミリ」ってものを貼るんだけど、「そこに立ってね」っていう場所に貼るの。

これ↓

February 16, I went to rehearsals. note: i didn't translate the other part, because she was only talking about the stage.

t0220039104800854104197x.jpg

それが、『Fall in Love』のバミリだけ、ハート型だったの!笑

She was mentioning a heart-shaped here, but I don’t really get it and I don’t know what “Bamiri” is. But then again, I guess the heart-shaped was on the stage.

t0220039104800854104197.jpgt0220039104800854104197b.jpg

ハート型のバミリ、初めてみたよ!!!凄~ぃ

BBの女性スタッフが作ってくれたらしぃ!可愛い~

リハーサルは初めてだったけど、PVでもいっぱい歌ったし、最初から息ぴったりだったよ!

There was a heart-shaped “bamiri?” (on the stage I guess) and it was cute! and I was the first who rehearse and I sung/sang it full. Even though it was the first time or I was the first, It was perfect.

t0220016508000600104197.jpg

t0220016508000600104198.jpg

よかったよかった。

意外と、、、動いたり、ステージが細かい動きをするから、リハーサルは1時間ぐらいかかっちゃって、、、リハーサル中に他のメンバーが遊びに来て、朝からみんなテンション高いです。笑

TOPはビートボックスしながらみんなフリースタイルしたり、GDは本当にリーダーとして指導してたり、みんな、すごーく仲がイイ!!!w

廊下で会っても「テルマ~~~~~」って叫んでくれたり、みんな本当にアットホームにしてくれたよ。

( I think that Thelma said that the rehearsal took one hour or she was rehearsing for one hour then during the rehearsal the members [i guess it was the BB boys] came to play and then tension is really high and It was really fun. She described TOP as a free-style or beat-boxer and for G-Dragon, was a real leader. )

ANYWAYS,

今回の衣装はJEREMY SCOTT↓

イヤリングはTOP SHOPのSとAをつけたよー

本番前はゆきとコバとかおちゃんがきてくれたよー

(コバは感動して、最初から号泣だったらしー。笑)

んで、んで,

本番スタート

t0220039104800854104197.jpg

いや~凄く凄く楽しかったよ!

初めて生で歌ったとは思えないぐらいで、本当に二人でイイパフォーマンスが出来たと思います。

PVではずっと背中合わせだったけど、ライブでは見つめ合って歌うのも新鮮だったね

終わった後二人で「イェ~~~~~イ」って盛り上がったよ、笑

で、ライブが全部終わった後、楽屋で休んでたら、

「トントン」"

「はーぃ!」

ドアから花束が登場

( I think she said that the production/producers? came before her and when she came the production started. Then there was Koba-chan who was paying attention and was really impressed. Then after that she went back to her dressing room/room? to rest. Then she mentioned updating tiger I don't have a clue what it is. Then there are flowers appeared from the door. )

BIGBANG全員汗だくになりながら登場!

びっくり

「テルマありがとう~~~~~」って言いながら花束とプレゼントを持って来てくれて、

プレゼントを開けてる時は、

VI(スンリ)は「ゆっくり開けてね!嬉しくて死んじゃうかも!」wwwwって、、

開けたら、

BALENCIAGAのピンククラッチ

本当に嬉しくて死にそうになったよ、、、

嬉しくてみんなでダンス!

今本当にピンクのBALENCIAGA買おうと思ってたから、ハッピーマックスでした。

(みんなで撮った写真は後でアップするね。)

BBのみんな、スタッフのみなさん、本当に本当にありがとうございます。

(アフターパーティーも盛り上がったね~~~~!!!)

今日もYG JAPANの社長さんから連絡があって、もう俺たちの家族だからねって言われて凄く嬉しかったよ。

今回3日間BBのみんなにお世話になって、凄くいい経験もさせて頂いて、ありがとうございます。

BIGBANGもBBファンの皆さん、最高だよ!

There are a flowers appeared from the door and then Bigbang appeared too, they’re all sweat. I was surprised because they handed me flowers & gifts, and there’s a card/note that it says ( or they said ) “ Thank you for coming Thelma. “

A person says, “ open it slowly! Be contagious and die happy “ (The person said that she needs to open the gift). I thought slowly, “ what is it.. “ Then when I opened it, it was a Balenciaga pink clutch? (IDK what’s really it is.) I’m really happy because I was thinking of buying a Balenciaga pink and then everybody danced. (She mentioned “max happy” but I guess, she was just really happy at that time)

Then she says that she will post up the pictures later.

Today there’s a call from the president ( I guess from YG ) and I’m really happy because I’m already part of the YG family/ of their family ( It means that Thelma is warmly welcomed by the YG's and BB's <<3 ). For everyone, Bigbang is now having three days of rest? ( Because she said three days of care, I guess it was a rest or a concert? Roflmao ) We or I also had a good experience, To Bigbang and VIP/BB fans, I’m really greatful and thank you so much!

Source:http://ameblo.jp/thelma-aoyama/entry-10462431106.html

Translation by: Me

NEW UPDATE FROM LOLLIPOP_2's ME2DAY

I'll try to translate the last quoted part.

여러분~ 즐거운 주말이네요^^ 어제 너무나도 많은 분들이 롤리팝걸에 지원해 주셨어요!! 우와~ 정신없이 바빴지만 기분은 정말 좋았습니다 ㅋㅋ 오늘 하루도 힘차게 시작해요!! 화이팅 ☆

Yesterday, too many people gave their support to me and for this Lollipop 2. The day is hustle! I'm starting to feel that the spirit has been really good bappatjiman ㅋ ㅋ (im not really sure what it is.) Enjoy your weekend ! Vamonos ☆ vamonos is spanish, right ? I think vamonos is let's go or follow me.

Translation by: Me/JAEBOO-

I never knew that it was really hard translating ! But I hope you did get the other translated parts, if there's a correction, free to correct me ! >D It was my first time though. and i just used google translator >D HEHEHE. and the translation was really base on my understanding xddd.Hope it helps!

to my lovely LOLLIDELLA...THUY!!

*hugs*

best love from UNNI! and yes im checking the thread once in a while hehe

love your photos and will grab some of these or will go to bbvipz next time..

thanks for your hard work!

Dada: thanks for the meaning of LOLLIDELLA!!

lollipop's cinderellas eh?lol love the randomness

Thank you for this link Naleeya: Big Bang - Intro Songs Compilation (Korean Albums)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGZebpYXVuA

Thanks Jaeboo for the translation....\

There’s a flower appeared from the door and Bigbang appeared and they’re all sweat. I was surprised because they handed me flowers & gifts, and there’s a card/note that it says ( or they said ) “ Thank you for coming Thelma. “

this is really sweet of BIGBANG!

question: i know this is not the right page to ask but i dont have time to back track GD's page...

did someone upload his performance for SHE'S GONE on Youtube?the one aired on TBS?

Guest shinhdeplol

^MY BELOVED LESLIE!!!!!!!!

glad you're here. i was afraid you were soooo hooked on Kame that you forgot soompi and Big Bang

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WZa_hRHQjo

^ Daeri's cute dance at the beginning is <3333 And they got the mics with their names on too :lol:

[HD]MC Special Stage(SNSD, CNBLUE & Big Bang)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Zw0dbBERZ8

Big Bang featured in Japanese GIGS magazine

bbjpmag01.jpg

bbjpmag04.jpg

bbjpmag03.jpg

bbjpmag02.jpg

C: BBCN l bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

Guest shinhdeplol

d0057810_4b7f9dca8ca21.jpg

http://www.yg-music.net/

C: GD戀 @ BBVIPZ

Accapella version???

LOL @ Jiyong

36298261.jpg

C: 비율. @ Dcinside

Lollipop 2 - GD cut

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlV9m55u1lE...player_embedded

Those cuts match each other so well imo

v So they climbed to #1 on Cyworld again? Thats a relief ^^

i think the rankings will be much better if they release an MV

Guest sw8et_vietgurl

lollipop 2 daily ranking

Cyworld #1

Bugs #1

Soribada #4

Dosirak #4

Mnet #12

Melon #16

Monkey3 #2

a bit disappointed with some charts but oh well....

anyone here have cut of DaeRi on music core?

lollipop 2 daily ranking

Cyworld #1

Bugs #1

Soribada #4

Dosirak #4

Mnet #12

Melon #16

a bit disappointed with some charts but oh well....

may be the fans don't really like this song, so they don't really vote/buy the song? i don't know. i personally think the song is ok.

anyone here have cut of DaeRi on music core?

only bbvipz link so far but the videos postedload pretty fast actually

http://www.bbvipz.com/bbs/view.php?id=bigr...sc&no=14238

thx S @bbvipz for the upload

V i thought the YG music site (the yg-music.net one?) is for buying the AR+MR+Acca+Inst of the songs only? no?

Guest yaoming11

^^ meh its alright

There wasn't really any promotion and again its just a CF song.

Oh and also sites like Bug/Melon get the ranking from how much the song is downloaded from their site right?

But doesn't YG have its own online music store, alot of fans buy it from the actual YG music site wouldn't they?

That would probably mess up the ranking.

I don't think other music companies have their own online music stores.

Guest intelligirl

I wouldn't worry too much about the ranking because the MV still has not been released. Plus they have the lollipop girl promotion going on, so they can still rise on top. We also have to account the fact that it is probably not going to garner quite as much attention as the original Lollipop because this time they don't have a-much-anticipated YG girl group debuting in their video and the concept is not as fresh.

I liked seeing DaeRi together on music core. It's definitely good to see more Big Bang in the kpop scene.

100220 DaeSung + SeungRi - Opening on Music Core

cr: elavip6

Daesung, Seungri, Tiffany & Yuri MC cut (February 20, 2010)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WfzW1-znyY...feature=channel

cr: BigBangSHINeeWorld2

thans for sharing these links!

i was expecting DAERI to

show up during GEE's performance

but nah instead they just

sang the birthday song for music core.

If not it will be a super adorkable

performance.

Daedae with

his random ssanti dance.

I was laughing out loud when

Daedae was disappointed and

shake his whole body.Cute!

Seungri this time is more

on the relaxed mode unlike

before.

P.S I am so awed by Daedae's &

Tiffany chemistry.

the phone call to Seungri on Invicible Youth

was indeed hilarious.

It will be a lot of fun if Seungri

get to be the guest in this show.It will

be crazy.

Guest missARROGANT

I wouldn't worry too much about the ranking because the MV still has not been released. Plus they have the lollipop girl promotion going on, so they can still rise on top. Plus, we have to account the fact that it is probably not going to garner quite as much attention as the original Lollipop because this time they don't have a-much-anticipated YG girl group debuting in their video and the concept is not as fresh.

Sorry to cut your post. You make a point here.

I am confused :o . Considering the fact that BB has away from korea for a long time and they are 2nd largest fanclub in korea, it is surprising that they didn't top the charts. Where is all those 300000++ vipz? Even if a quarter of them support them, I am sure they still can top the charts. I dont know. I am a bit disappointed <_< I really like the song...may be more than the first one.

And also there is one possibility. Since this is not their real comeback, fans who feel only ok for this song will not buy because there is not much competition involved. Personally, I do feel lollipop2 is better than those songs running 1,2 and 3 now.

Don't be discouraged gals :)

I am wondering will BB members feel discouraged too? Hope this will give them motivation to work harder for their comeback album.

LOLLIPOP2 GD cut

O_o WHY? Does individual members has cut too?

Archived