★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest missARROGANT

OMG!! this thread is moving so fassssst. When I visited yesterday, it was only 993/4. :)

Thanks for all the photos, screen shots and especially Lollipop2 video. Luv Lollipop2. They become much better in a different way.

Hmmm about chat topping, I guess it is not korea's taste. And it is a cf's song. Popularity is scary. Once in a blink, anything can happen.

I am happy enough BB is back in the scence. :D

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhdeplol

our BOYS are BACK!!!!!!!

so VIPS are now called LOLLIDELLAS????

haha kill me now....love it!

finally your back here <_< i miss you sooooooo much.

1D0.7238336_1_1.jpg

ND0.7238337_1_1.jpg

C: box_on @ bbvipz

usually Bugs is the easiest chart to get #1 but i'm surprise that our boys only debut at #8 on Bugs

i don't know but i keep having this feeling that our boys is not as popular as they used to be and that Korean fans are not missing them like crazy like international fans

Well in my opinion, as long as they still sell out concerts and sell a lot of albums. I don't think YG really cares all that much about the charts, or at least that's the impression I get of them. Or else they would have hyped up their CFs / songs a lot more.

I actually like lollipop v2 better than the first lollipop. It's not like it's *better* but I honestly overplayed the first one way too much that I'm sick of it.

Anyway, there is more Big Bang activities to look forward to, I didn't see anyone post this, but DaeRi *should* be on music core tomorrow [well in like 15 hours?]

Music Core - February 20th, 2010 @ 4:10 KST.

MC’s - Yuri & Tiffany & Daesung & Seungri

MC special stage

- Tiffany & Daesung & CNBLUE『Gee(band ver.) + Champion』

credits: ilovekpop @ tumblr + mrs-shindongho + xeudaemonic @ soompi

Guest Unni_Ashley

I love Lolllipop2. It sounds more mature and the color of the CF is much prettier too. Now just have to wait for the MV. I think it will be better than the last one becaue it is less crowded :lol:

Well in my opinion, as long as they still sell out concerts and sell a lot of albums. I don't think YG really cares all that much about the charts, or at least that's the impression I get of them. Or else they would have hyped up their CFs / songs a lot more.

I actually like lollipop v2 better than the first lollipop. It's not like it's *better* but I honestly overplayed the first one way too much that I'm sick of it.

Anyway, there is more Big Bang activities to look forward to, I didn't see anyone post this, but DaeRi *should* be on music core tomorrow [well in like 15 hours?]

credits: ilovekpop @ tumblr + mrs-shindongho + xeudaemonic @ soompi

OMG! i really can't wait for this! Especially DaeRi will be MC with Yuri & Tiffany...

Aigoo...this so COOL! Reminds me bout Big Bang 2 years ago in Music Core! Miss that moment! :D

104oxec.png

2rhp4lj.png

cap-16.png

Guest ooxstacee

Wow, this thread is zooming again. XD

The making is so cute.

Can't wait for the mv!<3

And yeah, that's definitely not their voices from 3:40 onwards.

Sounds like Teddy to me. I like it.

The pictures are so cute. T__T

I like BSX and Lollipop2 pictures. Wah. XD

Their shoes.<3

LOLLIDELLA~

That's my new favorite word.

Guest ilovearronyan

omo? what time is music core (KR time) tomorrow???

Aaaah i don't think I'll be home to stream ):

*lol its not liek i understand korean, just Daeri to be there, it's enough (:

I'm excited about the two of them hosting :)! but are you guys sure because i haven't read anything about it.

On this note, does anyone think like i do? I think BB and Music core dispute happened because the boys stopped mcing? I don't know, cause when they stopped, YG artists stopped appearing.

Man, lollipop 2 is still on loop!

I'm excited about the two of them hosting :)! but are you guys sure because i haven't read anything about it.

On this note, does anyone think like i do? I think BB and Music core dispute happened because the boys stopped mcing? I don't know, cause when they stopped, YG artists stopped appearing.

Man, lollipop 2 is still on loop!

Uhm, check kbites or the Music core soompi page [<-click there]. It's also on the MBC official site.

@ Music core dispute.

I have no idea about that. I actually heard rumours that rather than Dae/Seungri not wanting to MC, it's because a new PD came. Apparently the new PD was anti YG and that's why DaeRi lost their MC jobs, but I don't work for MBC nor YG. So unless if someone could actually confirm the rumours, it's still a big question mark.

Guest annefreaks

Fanarts~

bcb81clask2000.png

bcb82clask2000.png

bdae1.png

ddddkdbdbzl56.jpg

dltjdfud50345.jpg

dltjdfud50346.jpg

dltjdfud50347.jpg

imgbakgu9.jpg

img0001bakgu9.jpggdujujeon.jpg

S: bigbang2me cafe @ naver

missing the BB bromance~ have a gif/pic spam

gdyb.gif

griu.gif

huglovegroovyhdw0721gyf.gif

seunghyuns <3

bec8b0dcb6f3ohno116gyfl.gif

ebafb8ecb99cec868cec9ca.gif

e3858ee3858ee3858ee3858.gif

5beb87bded86a0eba6ac5d8.gif

~awkward~ haha

b4c0b3a2idharu1gyfla121.gif

43toryyhghkdgusdk112gyf.gif

eb87bded86a0eba6aceaba8.gif

^ GD is so touchy feely. LOL!

a4bfa4bfa4c3dmswn1058.gif

^GDI. so freakin' cute. <3

b1ee1.gif

8angel8524.gif

b4a8c5e4b8ae9ahdtn96gyf.gif

bec7bec8b1e4b0c5bedfc1f.gif

b4a8s1.jpg

b4a812.jpg

huh! gri bias? :huh: no such thing :lol:

I hope they release the MV soon (today would be nice =D;)

I'm still wondering about the lollipop girl, did they already pick her or not.

and wasn't the selecting process going to be aired on mnet or something?

or am I making things up. XD

Guest universe

gosh i'm in a rush for time and can't spazz too much right now. but i freakin LOVE Lollipop 2!!! i wonder how the boys are doing on charts? from what i saw, Kara's Lupin have been getting number 1. i hope they rise up to the top spot!!! please VIPs, stay loyal!!

do correct me if i'm wrong. i really hope Lollipop 2 will have an all-kill!!

Guest itszmaeee

Actually I'm pretty sure YG at least care about topping the charts. Why? It counts as their digital sales. The more they top both online and offline charts, it will still counts and more money will come to them. I'm not sure about how much they sell the song on music sites, but when I bought 2NE1's CF song, it cost me about $10 u.s. money. I think about 10,000 KRW. That's still a lot.

Idk why, but I have this feeling Big Bang will fall of the charts in a few weeks or so. Yes, they've topped real-time charts, but I'm wondering if they could keep up for like a few weeks. IT seems as though korean fans aren't as excited as the international ones. Or maybe its just me. I know I shouldn't care about the chart rankings, but does anyone know if they are actually topping all of it?

Archived