★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yanga08

Thank you so much for the translations.I couldn't help but admire Jiyong more as a person and as an artist.It is very rare that someone of his stature would be as candid as he is.When he talks it's as if you're looking into his soul.I marvel how he grows up right before our eyes from a boy to a man.Way to go,Kwon Leadah!

Guest kresten

VIPs.... I got bothered with someone's post here (too lazy to read back).... he/she mentioned that Big Bang is a, or has a possibility to be, a ONE-HIT-WONDER-GROUP.

Do you VIPs honestly believe this? I mean, if ever Big Bang stops existing at this very moment, would they be remembered as a ONE-HIT-WONDER-GROUP because Lies was their biggest hit to date?

For me, I really don't think that they are a one-hit-wonder in anyway... because even if Lies was their biggest hit to date, Last Farewell, Day by Day, Haru-Haru, and not to mention Lollipop, were all mega hits in their times. Right? Just that, people and critics may associate BB with Lies as their biggest hit because it was what propelled them to the TOP OF THE CROP, but certainly it wasn't their only big hit.

And technically speaking, in BB's three-and a half-year career, the group has yielded 7 mega super duper hits (that means 1 hit every six months):

1.Lies

2. Last Farewell

3. Look only at me

4. Day by Day

5. Sunset Glow

6. Lollipop

7. Heartbreaker

Even if two songs were solo songs, we can't deny that these songs are born out of the name Big Bang, right?

So tell me, can you honestly name one contemporary group who has yielded that amount of mega super duper hits (and not just simply "hit songs") songs in their career (except the legends DB*, go*, Sh*nhwa, h*t etc)?

Guest erorgirl

Random's pics Daesung@ELECTRIC LOVE TOUR 2010 .

narutoo115img400x600126.jpg

narutoo115img450x600126.jpg

narutoo115img400x600126.jpg

narutoo115img450x600126.jpg

Cre:ㅈㅎㄹ@DCDS

201002171382970.jpg

201002171382974.jpg

201002171382971.jpg

201002171382972.jpg

201002171382973.jpg

201002171382966.jpg

201002171382965.jpg

Cre:totti

I thought whole Vip really know who's mouth.

65962166.jpg

Cr:DCBB

@shinhdeplol you're very fast.

For me, I really don't think that they are a one-hit-wonder in anyway... because even if Lies was their biggest hit to date, Last Farewell, Day by Day, Haru-Haru, and not to mention Lollipop, were all mega hits in their times. Right? Just that, people and critics may associate BB with Lies as their biggest hit because it was what propelled them to the TOP OF THE CROP, but certainly it wasn't their only big hit.

I have to agree. no way in hell is BB a one hit wonder. one hit wonders would probably be songs like two of us by chae yeon. you produce one hit but fail to be consistent with the next song(after and after).

OMO, the Electric Love Tour looks awesome. Wait scratch that... I can't even find a word to describe it :lol:

And erorgirl, you are torturing me with TOP's lip pictures... it's him, right? :lol:

And shinhdeplol is like the reporter here at Soompi. I need to Follow you... will do it after this post :blush:

Guest shinhdeplol

^ :wub: :blush:

R50.7179312_1_1.jpg

PC0.7179314_1_1.jpg

TR0.7179315_1_1.jpg

UT0.7179269_1_1.jpg3H0.7179275_1_1.jpg8N0.7179276_1_1.jpgF30.7179279_1_1.jpg9S0.7179281_1_1.jpg

AK0.7179282_1_1.jpg270.7179285_1_1.jpg4M0.7179288_1_1.jpg3F0.7179290_1_1.jpg540.7179297_1_1.jpg

EF0.7179257_1_1.jpg6T0.7179258_1_1.jpgDD0.7179259_1_1.jpgTF0.7179265_1_1.jpgPX0.7179266_1_1.jpg

1E0.7179267_1_1.jpg3A0.7179268_1_1.jpg980.7179277_1_1.jpgFX0.7179280_1_1.jpgTC0.7179283_1_1.jpg

UB0.7179287_1_1.jpg7L0.7179292_1_1.jpgGO0.7179298_1_1.jpg110.7179300_1_1.jpg6X0.7179302_1_1.jpg

ZA0.7179323_1_1.jpgBS0.7179324_1_1.jpg3N0.7179325_1_1.jpg3F0.7179331_1_1.jpg880.7179332_1_1.jpg

O60.7179333_1_1.jpgS90.7179334_1_1.jpgOH0.7179335_1_1.jpgVG0.7179336_1_1.jpgB30.7179337_1_1.jpg

Source: instinct-gd (as tagged) via dcgd

C: bigbangupdates.blogspot.com

v Really? I think Haru Haru is even BIGGER than Lies, at least in my country. I know tons of Vietnamese VIPs get to know BB through Haru Haru, not Lies. When someone mentions BB in Vietnam, ppl talk about Haru Haru first :lol: Lollipop is really popular too.

No way is BB an one hit wonder.

Guest iAmTan_1

Lol....As much as I hate to admit it, "Lies" is Big Bang's only major hit. [Edit: As far as Korea is concerned.]

Don't get me wrong, "Haru, Haru", "Last Farewell", "Sunset Glow", and a few others were hits too.

However, they were medicore hits. Not that that's a bad thing, it's just that they will always be known for "Lies", until they make another major hit.

I can't wait for their new look, when they release their new album later this year.

Lol....GD said Big Bang is going to get on their grown and sexy, now that Seungri is older.

Can't wait.

Guest ooxstacee

O__O Is that a fan's hand Daesung is kissing?! LOL! That's cute.

Yay! Dae's turn for the really deep interview!

I learned a lot about GD .. and I must say, there were some things that was better off unknown by me, hahaha. T__T

I can't wait for Dae now.<3

BB is definitely not a one hit wonder.

People associate Lies with BB because that's what skyrocketed them, but from there .. all the songs they've promoted have been a hit. So you can't say they're a one hit wonder.

A one hit wonder would be those who have one hit and the rest fails and they fade after that one song.

Has Big Bang faded after Lies? No. They had other songs that were on top of charts, that won awards, so they can't really be labelled as one hit anymore.

v I wasn't talking to her. No where in my post did I mention any names. It's just to the public, in general.

Guest johnnyquest89

BB is definitely not a one hit wonder.

People associate Lies with BB because that's what skyrocketed them, but from there .. all the songs they've promoted have been a hit. So you can't say they're a one hit wonder.

She didn't say they were a one hit wonder. Just their major hit was lies and in a sense it was. Sure their other songs became hits / mimic'd the popularity of lies but didn't seem to have broken them out into another level like lies did. and I agree. They've got tons of hits but no breakthrough hits i think. well atleast i can stand these hits vs the recent ones that are flooding the music scene. Someone produce somethin worthwhile again please or point me to underground good stuff till BB comes back

^ woops missed the initial post on it too many bigole picture spams my bad

------WOW------------- B)B)B)B) ------- B)B)B)

I have to say-----even after all those years of knowing and following BIG BANG, I have never really bothered to look up how far up on the charts their songs have been.

Actually...........I can´t believe why it never occured to me to even try? I guess since they always seem to be featured in everything, I just assumed that they had a couple of number one hits.

Well, they certainly seem popular enough. (Are there any koreans here who could share, first-hand? A friend of mine went to Japan last year, and even he said that BIG BANG were everywhere. [He was staying in Tokio])

Although I am well aware that "Lies" practically catapulted them into stardom, I can freely admit that it holds its spot among my most-disliked songs ever---closely followed by "Haru Haru" (cheesyness overload!!) and "Last Farewell".

( :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: Hehehehe----I can freely admit it!! I can! I can!" :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: )

(But I am really glad that "Lies" exposed them to a large amount of people, who otherwise would never have heard about them.)

------------------------

And heeeell --------------have you read GDs interview? He freely admitted that their last two albums were not the best they ever created. Now you cannot abuse me anymore for saying it out loud as well! GD said it himself! You have to follow his words. ;T

Actually------------------------------THIS IS------------THE BEST------------piece of information I have read this week (even though his interviewspread was interesting as hell!). For it shows that he is not just putting out songs blindly. The quality really did decrease immensly! No point in hiding that. Doing so would put the last two albums on the same level as "Hot Issue"------in my mind, their best album to date :excl: :excl: :excl:

I am glad that they still are willing to change their style as well--------but please---please, for the love of sensible people -----don´t make them ever appear with those disgusting, hideous 7/8 pants-----the tight colourexplosion vests---or the unhumanly tight pants.

Again-----I can say that I most prefered their styles in their "Hot Issue", "Sunset Glow" phases.

I would suggest leather-----that one always works---- and long hair! Long tussled hair, hoodies, streetstyle, dress shoes, dirty underground feel...........something like that. Rough and edgy.

No make-up! No eye-shadow------------oh dear lord ----------there is nothing cool about a male wearing eye-shadow--- never. ..

I want less dancing. More freestyle. Enough with the cheesy songs! Their japanese ballad actually was the best to date! And please, please stop the cheesy clips------I swear to G.O.D............if I ever have to watch another girl abandon her boyfriend because of cancer I will p.u.k.e like there is no tomorrow!!!!!!!

:excl: :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: PEACE OUT ;T :ph34r::ph34r::blink::blink:

Guest iAmTan_1

------WOW------------- B)B)B)B) ------- B)B)B)

I have to say-----even after all those years of knowing and following BIG BANG, I have never really bothered to look up how far up on the charts their songs have been.

Actually...........I can´t believe why it never occured to me to even try? I guess since they always seem to be featured in everything, I just assumed that they had a couple of number one hits.

Well, they certainly seem popular enough. (Are there any koreans here who could share, first-hand? A friend of mine went to Japan last year, and even he said that BIG BANG were everywhere. [He was staying in Tokio])

Although I am well aware that "Lies" practically catapulted them into stardom, I can freely admit that it holds its spot among my most-disliked songs ever---closely followed by "Haru Haru" (cheesyness overload!!) and "Last Farewell".

( :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: Hehehehe----I can freely admit it!! I can! I can!" :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: )

(But I am really glad that "Lies" exposed them to a large amount of people, who otherwise would never have heard about them.)

------------------------

And heeeell --------------have you read GDs interview? He freely admitted that their last two albums were not the best they ever created. Now you cannot abuse me anymore for saying it out loud as well! GD said it himself! You have to follow his words. ;T

Actually------------------------------THIS IS------------THE BEST------------piece of information I have read this week (even though his interviewspread was interesting as hell!). For it shows that he is not just putting out songs blindly. The quality really did decrease immensly! No point in hiding that. Doing so would put the last two albums on the same level as "Hot Issue"------in my mind, their best album to date :excl: :excl: :excl:

I am glad that they still are willing to change their style as well--------but please---please, for the love of sensible people -----don´t make them ever appear with those disgusting, hideous 7/8 pants-----the tight colourexplosion vests---or the unhumanly tight pants.

Again-----I can say that I most prefered their styles in their "Hot Issue", "Sunset Glow" phases.

I would suggest leather-----that one always works---- and long hair! Long tussled hair, hoodies, streetstyle, dress shoes, dirty underground feel...........something like that. Rough and edgy.

No make-up! No eye-shadow------------oh dear lord ----------there is nothing cool about a male wearing eye-shadow--- never. ..

I want less dancing. More freestyle. Enough with the cheesy songs! Their japanese ballad actually was the best to date! And please, please stop the cheesy clips------I swear to G.O.D............if I ever have to watch another girl abandon her boyfriend because of cancer I will p.u.k.e like there is no tomorrow!!!!!!!

:excl: :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:PEACE OUT ;T :ph34r::ph34r::blink::blink:

I absolutely LOVE your posts! Besides the fact that it's fun to read with all the colors, it's very truthful. I have to admit, even though I haven't heard about Big Bang until Lollipop, I absolutely miss their debut days. They were real, with no eyeshadow or cheesy songs [lol], freestyle dancing and everything.

I love GD, he is real! He knows the truth and he is not going to lie to himself nor his fans. I felt the same way. Their last albums were blahhhhh. They were just following the trend and not being real to themselves and showing their talents to it's full potential. I just hope that they forget about trends and just be themselves for this next album.

Archived