f00139974b6598f321d5f.jpg

f00139974b6598f2f262c.jpg

f00139974b6598efb21e5.jpg

f00139974b6598f395cd7.jpg

f00139974b6598f5b74a2.jpg

f00139974b6598f2e81f2ta.jpg

f00139974b6598f67bbb8.jpg

Credits to mimi @ ybmania

lol ignore the circles in the pic. i think they were trying to show their site's fansign. there is a lot more pics on their site. too many to upload lol.

60873428.jpg

2010 BIG SHOW

올해도.. 너무너무 수고하셨습니당!!

오랫동안 함께한 정말 너무너무 좋은 우리 사람들..^^

빅쇼 막콘 끝나고 단사~ 영배만 없다 어딨니??ㅠ

where is Taeyang o.o? hes always never in the dancer's pic lol

BIG SHOW 서울 콘서트가 끝나고~

역시나 시원섭섭..ㅠㅠ

그치만.. 이제 일본을 향해 고고

Credits to jihye's cyworld

20100131173941980832.jpg

20100131173941980831.jpg

http://www.gwangnam.co.kr/news/news_view.h...013121393329219 < I think this talks about people donating to the Hati fund at the concert

[short Fancam] Big Bang - Big Show - Stay - Top's Rap

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JWXeYf2ubE

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kay01dee

Congratulations on having 3 successful concerts! thanks to everyone who has been postin

i've caught the BIG BANG fever, anyone else too?!

& so the strong heart thing is true?! OMGGG, yesssss!

more BB goodies for the year

they performed "Stay"! i only saw the part with TOP rapping

and i must say his english is really sexy. i love his voice man! <3

yes! daesung's fancams! i've been wondering where the heck this

guy will show up in the fancams!

^^that picture of him..oh my vegetables. hey hey hey dae ;) :D

Guest SoLgirl

G-Dragon talks about his decade-old friendship with Taeyang

When they were both young, the two were cast in Jinusean’s A-yo music video.

G-Dragon said,

When I first met Youngbae (Taeyang’s real name), he wasn’t somebody I could just pass by. I thought to myself, ‘Uh! Who is this?‘ We quickly grew close. We have opposite personalities so we have never fought, even to this day. When I was young, I was shy; after I went through puberty, I gained more confidence. Youngbae was really energetic when he was young but now he’s serious and quiet. Youngbae was so outgoing that when he met Yang Hyun Suk he said, “I want to be part of YG.” So Yang Hyun Suk told him, “You should come over yourself.”

Taeyang entered YG Entertainment one month after the MV filming event. He went straight to Yang Hyun Suk’s office, informing him that he hadn’t gotten a call from Yang Hyun Suk over the past month. Yang Hyun Suk decided to take him in as a trainee, much to G-Dragon’s happiness.

Cleaning is more fun with a friend. We had so much fun together. We have a lot of memories. Now, we look back on those times and we can laugh and cry. It’s nice to look back.

Because we were the youngest, we went through some hard times. We were the backups for the sunbaes. For example, at Se7en hyung’s concert, Wheesung hyung would perform as the opening guest. If Wheesung hyung couldn’t make it because of his busy schedule, we would get on stage instead. We would have to bring our own clothes. We would ride the train to the concert with the audience that was attending the concert. Afterwards, we would come back on the train. We would hear people say, “Aren’t those the boys we saw on stage?” We looked cool on stage but to be seen on the subway was kind of embarrassing.

Once, a manager hyung was supposed to pick us up for a concert. He said he’d come pick us up at a train station at 11AM. It was 6PM and he was still nowhere to be seen. We didn’t know his phone number. Back then, if they told us to wait, we would wait. We kept waiting and then it was time for the last train to leave so we went home. The next day, we saw the manager hyung and asked him what happened. He told us he forgot. The dancers decided to come so he had to pick them up and he forgot about us. We went back to cleaning but we were really upset.

It seems like these idols’ trainee days are pretty harsh, but in the end it must’ve paid off – G-Dragon was undoubtedly one of the major kpop artists of 2009. What do you think?

-AllKPop

{TRANS} GD 15-Part Interview Pt.4- “During my trainee days, Taeyang was my pillar of support.”

Link: http://www.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno...011722211769510

So G-Dragon (Real name Kwon Jiyong), along with current fellow Big Bang member Taeyang (Real name Dong Youngbae) came to play the role of the younger JinuSean for their music video for ‘A-Yo’. These two thirteen year old children with a common interest in music quickly became friends.

“When I first saw Youngbae, there was just something about him that made me think “Huh! Who’s he?”. We became friends just like that. We’ve never had a fight before, maybe because we have totally opposite personalities. When I was younger I was really withdrawn and came to gain confidence during puberty, but Youngbae was really out there when he was young and and has now become quiet and serious. The young Youngbae was so full of energy and confident, he said to President Yang Hyun Seok “I want to join YG” with no hesitation whatsoever.”

The next month, Taeyang went to the President’s office in the YG Entertainment building and said “I’m here because it’s been a month and you haven’t contacted me”. President YG liked how daring he was and took him in as a trainee. To G-Dragon, Taeyang joining YG meant the appearance of a friend who he could lean on during his tough trainee days. Though they were the same age, they became close friends, who could look each other for support rather than rivals.

“Even mopping is better when someone else is doing it with you. We had loads of fun back then. A lot of good memories. Even now, when we’re alone we laugh and cry as we talk about when we were little. It makes me happy.”

There were a lot of hard times during their trainee days. Their futures were not guaranteed and even the smallest hurts were agonising at times.

“Since we were the maknaes [youngest], there were a lot of hard times. We would go as guests to sunbaenims’ [senior] concerts or be ‘substitutes’ if anyone pulled out at the last minute. Once, Wheesung hyung was meant to be a guest at Se7en hyung’s concert but he couldn’t go because of his schedule so we were sent instead. We had to take our own clothes too. We would take a huge bag full of clothes and catch the subway along with people going to see the concert, then we’d perform and catch the subway back with the same people going home. We would hear them whisper “Hey, aren’t they those kids from the concert?”. It was kind of embarrassing cos although we looked cool while performing, we always looked so sloppy afterwards.”

One time, they had to wait at the Jamshil Station for the whole day with their huge bags. The manager who was supposed to pick them up from the station and take them to the concert (as dancers substitutes) had totally forgotten about them.

“Hyung said he’d come by 11am but it was 6pm and he still wasn’t here. We didn’t even know his phone number. But back then if we were told to wait, we had no choice but to wait. So we were waiting for ages but decided to go back home on the last train. The next day we met him and asked what happened, and he said “I forgot.” The dancers had come after all so he’d forgotten about us. We just said “Oh, I see” and went back to cleaning, but we were so sad.”

G-Dragon became angrily determined to be properly acknowledged within the company and debut.

Trans Credits: sjay.x @ BBVIP.net

Guest songbird86

^Yay!

I was wondering what was going on with that. I remember hearing something about BB doing Lollipop2 like, waaaaay back when, but then silence. So next month we get a new single! Is 2NE1 going to be apart of it too?

^Yay!

I was wondering what was going on with that. I remember hearing something about BB doing Lollipop2 like, waaaaay back when, but then silence. So next month we get a new single! Is 2NE1 going to be apart of it too?

I have no idea, but I don't think it'll be with 2ne1 if you've seen the valentine poll thing posted up a couple days ago, the only groups that were on the site was f(x), SNSD, Big Bang. I think 2ne1 left the contract or else they would have been in the contest or poll thing. - Mainly speculation though.

But yeah, I'll be very excited if there is a lollipop 2.

I really hope that'll be something like a collab with SNSD or something, I've been dying to see the 2 groups together~~

Guest polka_dotts

Big Bang's sweet 'Lollipop Project 2' public countdown

Roughly, the article says they are secretly preparing for 'lollipop Project 2' .

May be we will get to see Lollipop 2 in FEB.

BIG BANG is really coming back..

BB and VIPS..rock KPOP!!!

OMG! I'm anxious & curious to see how the second version will be

^Yay!

If this is true (and I hope it is), I'd like 2NE1 to be part of it too.

BIG BANG IS DEFINITELY BACK!

omo! ^if there will really be Lollipop 2, i can't wait for it!

2010 is just starting but Big Bang has been giving a lot of gifts to their fans. there was the 3-day concerts then the new endorsement with BXS then the solo songs and solo albums as well the Electric Love Tour and then there will be the EPIC comeback album of Big Bang! 2010 would be one awesome year for Big Bang and VIPs.

to all the people who shared pictures and fancams on the 2010 Big Show Concerts, a big thank you to all of you. i can't wait for them to release it in dvd...

Big Bang Fighting! VIPs Fighting! :)

BIGBANG IS BACK!

Now I'm excited with Lollipop 2 and the BSX endorsement..

I feel happy nowadays because VIPs are coming back.

It's been awhile since I've seen this many people in the thread.

I hope it will continue like this for the rest of the year!

I'm so excited with the boys' solo stuff to but I'm more excited with their group activities.

It's about time to show kpop who's the real boss, lol!

Oh I wanna ask something, in the end of the 1 night 2 days parody, the manager oppa said to the boys something about 2pm. Do you guys know what it is? I'm eager to know. thanks!

Thanks for all the pictures and fancams!

Go Big Bang!

Go VIPz!

We will rock 2010 once again! :D

EDIT: I hope it's lee hyori for lollipop!!!

Countdown to YG-LG ‘Lollipop Project 2′ begins!

The countdown to idol group Big Bang’s upcoming ‘Lollipop Project 2′ begins!

Taking the Kpop world by storm with the hook song and vivid colours concept with ‘Lollipop’ in 2009, coming early February Big Bang will be showing their new features through ‘Lollipop project 2′ which is expected to set the new culture code in the new year.

LG CYON will be teaming up with YG Entertainment again for this project set to unleash in February. The first project was composed and produced by Teddy and GDragon, and was well received by music fans sparking off interests in various UCC videos produced and great following in the dance steps and fashion styles.

Back then, group 2NE1 also rose to stardom with their participation in this project. And for this time, it is known that Big Bang will be working with a new partner for this project.

Currently, ‘Lollipop Project 2′ is in the preparation stage done in secrecy. Much anticipation is for the new features Big Bang members will appear in for this new project.

S:Newsen

CREDIT: KBites

Big Show 2010 Articles [NEWS]

T.O.P, "I still want to do Big Show in 2050"

- T.O.P unveiled the music video his new solo song, Turn It Up.

- 2NE1 performed Fire and I Don't Care during the concert and they were well-received by the audience.

- Big Bang surprised the fans seated on the 2nd and 3rd level by gliding over them (via a wire) while singing.

- Daesung told the fans during the concert, "During the accident, I was worried that I won't be able to sing again. But now that I'm standing here in front of all you, I feel so blessed."

- T.O.P also told the audience that he still wants to do Big Show in 2050

CREDIT:http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2010013118433101823&type=1&outlink=1

CREDIT: bigbangupdates.blogspot.com

60 people fainted, given first aid during the Big Show

- During the last day of Big Show, almost 60 fans fainted. There was an 'emergency room' in the venue and the fans were given first aid right away. Fortunately, no big accidents happened.

CREDIT: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201002010824261001

Big Show proved to be relevant and meaningful

- During the concert, YG set up booths where fans can donate for the victims of the earthquake in Haiti. This is not the first time YG has shown it's corporate social responsibility. They also run the WITH campaign which helps those in need.

- A YG rep said, "Big Bang heard news about celebrities donating to the victims of the earthquake and they wanted to help too but wanted to do something big. Coincidentally, they were going to have a concert so they thought of using it as a medium to reach out to others."

CREDIT: http://www.asiae.co.kr/news/

Guest Banana Peel

^

Thanks for the translations. :D

and nooooooooooooooo ! New partners?! That really disappoints me! lol. I was so expecting another 21Bang. *sigh* Oh why, why, why. Well, I guess I should still celebrate the fact that big bang is back !

60 people fainted, given first aid during the Big Show

- During the last day of Big Show, almost 60 fans fainted. There was an 'emergency room' in the venue and the fans were given first aid right away. Fortunately, no big accidents happened.

LOL, seriously? D: wow, that is so random. Maybe it's cuz I've never been to such a big concert I guess. Maybe they over-hyperventilated? hahahaha.

edit:

But isn't f(x) already done with this cf because they did it with another group at china? :o

edit2:

*facepalm* oh joy. Or maybe Big Bang won't be doing it with a group but a solo singer? It did say lollipop GIRL, right? lol. Juuust sayin' xD

V

I have a feeling that Big Bang will probably be partnered with f(x) for the upcoming Lollipop 2 project. It's a pity, I wanted another YG Family collaboration but it seems like the girls may have gotten a contract with the rival company.

EDIT 1

alicejaanga: If they were recruited to endorse Lollipop for China, it would make a lot of sense that they'd do the Lollipop 2 in Korea if 2ne1's not doing it. The number of members in BB and their group even match. Oh well. sighsss

EDIT 2

^ Yeah some other sites said that it was a Lollipop girl so maybe it's a solo singer/actress instead of a group after all. ^_^ I would've preferred 2ne1 again though.

Guest polka_dotts

Aw, no Big Bang + 2NE1 colab? :( Oh well... guess we can't have it all... I'm still lookin' forward to Lollipop 2 nonetheless! And EARLY FEBRUARY!???? Not too far away. Not far at all!! I'm excited. Teddy & GD never disappoints. I have faith in these two. Whoever Big Bang ends up working with, I hope it's successful and they enjoy it. Love y'all, boys.

Guest nisssr3

Countdown to YG-LG ‘Lollipop Project 2′ begins!

The countdown to idol group Big Bang’s upcoming ‘Lollipop Project 2′ begins!

Taking the Kpop world by storm with the hook song and vivid colours concept with ‘Lollipop’ in 2009, coming early February Big Bang will be showing their new features through ‘Lollipop project 2′ which is expected to set the new culture code in the new year.

LG CYON will be teaming up with YG Entertainment again for this project set to unleash in February. The first project was composed and produced by Teddy and GDragon, and was well received by music fans sparking off interests in various UCC videos produced and great following in the dance steps and fashion styles.

Back then, group 2NE1 also rose to stardom with their participation in this project. And for this time, it is known that Big Bang will be working with a new partner for this project.

Currently, ‘Lollipop Project 2′ is in the preparation stage done in secrecy. Much anticipation is for the new features Big Bang members will appear in for this new project.

S:Newsen

CREDIT: KBites

Big Show 2010 Articles [NEWS]

T.O.P, "I still want to do Big Show in 2050"

- T.O.P unveiled the music video his new solo song, Turn It Up.

- 2NE1 performed Fire and I Don't Care during the concert and they were well-received by the audience.

- Big Bang surprised the fans seated on the 2nd and 3rd level by gliding over them (via a wire) while singing.

- Daesung told the fans during the concert, "During the accident, I was worried that I won't be able to sing again. But now that I'm standing here in front of all you, I feel so blessed."

- T.O.P also told the audience that he still wants to do Big Show in 2050

CREDIT:http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2010013118433101823&type=1&outlink=1

sorry for cutting ur post.

i'm excited for lollipop 2! but i wonder who the lollipop girl is?

lol at top when he mentioned that he still wants to do big show in 2050, the boys will be in their 60s by then. but it's great to hear that, that means big bang will still exist!!

vips are glad to see you back in action dae!

bb's fancam (mainly dae & seungri, i think this is somekind of medley but i'm not really sure), a lil bit of 'i don't understand', also another song, but idk the title, oh ma baby etc.

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=daesu...page=1&bbs=

big show fancam- bb talking & good man

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=daesu...page=1&bbs=

cr: ㅇㅅㄴ@dcds

Archived