★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest chrichelle

I think GD's MV is out now in GomTV.

GD's HEART BREAKER MV

http://ch.gomtv.com/707/6615/311396

the mv is out..this is really G-day..

i hope someone uploads it fast on youtube..

and hd download links of the mv..haha..

i love august 18 the best..haha..

hello is my favorite track for now..haha..

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jenny1430266544

OKAY! WAIT! guys! i'm confused.

so if the release of 2 albums in a mistranslation or some bored kid at home then how the hell did the idea of 18 songs pop up?

seriously man. i hope someone comes out and confirm this.

10 is good but we all know 18 is better :D

anyone have an idea?

probably from the fact that the album is released on the 18th of august, as ive said about 10 pages or so back haha

Guest jhshinee

Well, that's understandable, I guess. From your point of view. It's his fault, you know? For being so awesome and amazing that people began to expect a lot from him. This is why he went through that depressed state earlier this year. Plus he's blood type-A, perfectionist.

Plus the cussing. LOL. GD's a human being. He cusses. Just, he doesn't use it for BB songs because of the wide range of audience for BB (remember what YG said about GD's songs not fit for BB's image?) but this is his album and he can show his personality here.

I'm not expecting more from what he's giving. I'm just thankful he's giving us anything at all, sharing his talent and passion for music to entertain people.

Yeah I can understand that and im open to listen to anybody's point of view on it. I mean I could talk all night about this album and im sure GD wouldnt mind that because he would want to be in the public eye with his new album. Not in a negative way of course but he would probably enjoy constructive criticism. Everybody needs a little bit of that. But I got butterfly on repeat right now myself. I could listen to this track all night because its so serene and keeps me calm. So when im angered that will be the song I play. As for the cussing see im not too into that because im a christian and I try to stay away from that type of language.

Guest laughing_alone

This album is honestly a complete surprise to me!

I'm not really a slow song kinda person, and when Butterfly was first released as a teaser, I was completely disappointed. And then the whole flo rida scandal...I was sure I was going to be disappointed..but i can't STOP listening to this album! It's honestly SO much more than I thought it would be!

My fave songs right now are definitely:

The Leaders

Heartbreaker

Korean Dream

Breathe

and I guess Hello is pretty damn amazing too! XD

I'm so amused when i first heard Korean Dream...how GDragon completely emphasized the swearing at like 0:37 XD he's got guts for someone in the korean music industry!

overall, LOVE the album :D

Guest ayumikoshiro

I think GD also likes Boy, remember it was one of the first previews. He said it wasn't his title but he thought it really expressed him. GD knows what is in and what is going to sell, so I think he choose hie title track that way. I bet he is going to preform all the songs eventually anyway. Boy just happens to be my favorite too, cuz i love singy GD.

there is a seperate solo debut thread for GD in the Korean Celeb Thread guys, i think all the GD stuff should be posted there. There are quite a few spamming going on already, the mods won't be happy.

Guest chibi_ryou

wow... i waited all night.. no, all DAY for this.. O____O

i'm lovin' the tracks! my favorites are (in no particular order):

1. Boy

2. Korean Dream: i actually really like it when GD's in that "army" voice xD

3. The Leaders: this song is SO CHILL. like, "yeahhhh, we numba ONEEEEEE." xD

4. She's Gone: i surprisingly really, REALLY like this song. def some power rapping going on. and GD raps SO fast in the latter part of the song!!!

5. Hello: one word - CUTE.

I DO like Heartbreaker. I think he chose a good song to market, b/c the chorus has the repetitive "heart heart heart heart" part.. (although it's def not annoying/excessive repetition ;]). I love the progression of the song and the adlibs... but whenever I hear the beginning of the song, I can't help but cringe b/c it does remind me of Right Round xD

i do think the autotune was a BIT excessive (esp in Korean Dream xD).. BUT! it's his choice, not mine. i think this album was for him to express what HE wants to express through the style/genre of music that his is most comfortable with. anyway, i def think that he succeeded in showing his identity with this <3

edit: ^oops! i posted this b4 i saw the above post... =_=

Guest chopsticksandspoon

Yeah I can understand that and im open to listen to anybody's point of view on it. I mean I could talk all night about this album and im sure GD wouldnt mind that because he would want to be in the public eye with his new album. Not in a negative way of course but he would probably enjoy constructive criticism. Everybody needs a little bit of that. But I got butterfly on repeat right now myself. I could listen to this track all night because its so serene and keeps me calm. So when im angered that will be the song I play. As for the cussing see im not too into that because im a christian and I try to stay away from that type of language.

There! Butterfly's on repeat too. It's my fave song, next would be 1년 정거장. I'm Christian too but the cussing doesn't bother me. It's just difference in beliefs and upbringing, I guess.

ANYWASSSS~ KYAAAA~ really, can't wait for my copy to arrive next week. :)

Today is GDay :)

And I love She's Gone too :) Rock-ish.

and a separate thread for GD already? okay! *migrates there*

there ain't a solo thread for him yet.

Guest jhshinee

Well excuse me teenace for actually enjoying myself in the big bang thread. Im talking about the album and about how much I enjoy the songs. But fine ill leave people dont want others to talk about GD's music in here for some reason.

A kick in the butt for those who were so sure that Heartbreaker sounded exactly like Right Round. I believed in him and am not disappointed at all. The boy is here to dominate the world, or atleast for now, the k-pop industry. Thank you GD for being different.. I was getting sick and tired of the direction K-pop was taking these days! But you surely did it with your creativeness! Kah.

Guest `raiiwan

GOD. this is the happiest day of my entire life ! LOL.

Hello is so CUTE ! our GD want all his music to be unique ((:

it aint plagiarism richard simmons anymore ! hah , take that u haters !! heh,,

cant wait to get my hands on his MAGIC CREATION <3

생일 축하해 권지용, 사랑해요 <3

Guest Jenny1430266544

wow... i waited all night.. no, all DAY for this.. O____O

i'm lovin' the tracks! my favorites are (in no particular order):

1. Boy

2. Korean Dream: i actually really like it when GD's in that "army" voice xD

3. The Leaders: this song is SO CHILL. like, "yeahhhh, we numba ONEEEEEE." xD

4. She's Gone: i surprisingly really, REALLY like this song. def some power rapping going on. and GD raps SO fast in the latter part of the song!!!

5. Hello: one word - CUTE.

i have more or less the same favourites as you, and i FULLY agree about She's Gone. the rapping is quite powerful, marked with emotion almost (that's a first in describing any of gd's songs, i'd say...) in She's Gone. thanks for pointing that out.

someone really needs to make a GD thread.

Guest hahap123

370 User(s) are reading this topic (102 Guests and 26 Anonymous Users)

omo :|

ppl pliz do not spam or this thread'll be close :(

i've dl 5 songs/10 :(

can't wait 4 the MV

and 10 songs on top 10 on music chart >.<

LEADER POWER =;

the album is totally awesome.i gotta buy it =)) and i've already order it =;

Guest ayumikoshiro

WOW I'm loving the MV for Heartbreaker as well. I love the little breathe part that they put at the end. Blondie GD is so adorable. I love his running/jump part in the dance break as well. I can't wait to see this performed on Sunday (Saturday) the charisma coming off of this performance is going to be balls.

WOW I'm loving the MV for Heartbreaker as well. I love the little breathe part that they put at the end. Blondie GD is so adorable. I love his running/jump part in the dance break as well. I can't wait to see this performed on Sunday (Saturday) the charisma coming off of this performance is going to be balls.

I agree with him being adorable <33333.

Towards the end of Heartbreaker i'm liking that last scene with him and the girl :DDD it's SO CUTE. i'm wondering if there's going to be an mv for Breath...

Guest laughing_alone

WOW! The mv was AMAZING! His dance sequence looked extremely clean as well! The whole blonde thing DEFINITELY suits him..for once, I think his whole weird eccentric taste is making me love him more..the mainly white theme is honestly gorgeous! I love the last half of the mv!

So well done GD...this is going to be a hit :D

Archived