★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest Chalk-Bandits

SOLO ALBUM OUT NOW!!!!!!! The new pics are hot, btw!

I'm so mad excited right now and can't wait to get my copy.

I don't think I can wait any longer. I'm going to look for links.

*fangirl screams*

Love the 1 minute preview of "Heartbreaker" :wub:

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Prince Mcdull

Oh i just listened to Heartbreaker! Its such an awesome song!!

Gdragon has ALOT of talent. Im having a heart attack now hahaha

I can't wait until my album comes! Why does yesasia have to be so slow xD

Guest thenshexsays

Any videos, downloads, or websites that will work with the general American public? I have a lot of LJ girlies who are dying for more!

Guest Banana Peel

Ah! Totally loving his whole album :D

Especially Heartbreaker & Hello ft Dara! <3

I need youtube uploads , lol. I can't listen to it

on a random cyworld profile forever ;_; hehe.

Breathe is a very refreshing song, I can't wait to see him

perform these songs! Omgahh.

@shinhdeplol thanks for the news!

That's so touching, wow. GD must be so overwhelmed today,

gahhd. haha, so MV release might be today? Hurry GD ~ Hurry!

@stardaisy212 thanks for the news!

Waaait a minute, TWO albums? o____o; 18 songs?

Because the album I'm hearing only has 10 songs,

so 8 more songs? D:

Guest starlightt*

XxchronoxX: thank you so much!

*squeals* everything sounds so good! so proud of oppa jiyong! hwaiting~

i can't wait to get my hands on a copy of his solo album! it's gonna be on non-stop! i can't wait until he performs

heartbreaker on inkigayo either~ and of course, we were right because we knew gd would never copy another song.

wonderful promotion scheme, don't ya'think? ;)

edit: since i don't want to add more posts to this thread that's already growing super fast, but .. are you freaking

kidding me!!?! if this is true about two albums ... *faints*. as everyone has said, if he's trying to kill us, i'm so sure he'll

suceed. expected-ish haha, 18 songs .. today's the 18th, catch my drift? hahahah :lol: we ivips/vips are really too

spoiled, two of kwon ledah's solo albums, and then the next day, big bang's japanese album ~ totally gonna save

like crazy for all these!

edit: haha edited again, though nobody willl read this, but dont wanna have too many posts .

so happy! i love hello ft. dara, it's super cuute! and of course, boy & butterfly~ <3 loved them the moment

i heard the previews for them . why does seoul have to be 16hrs ahead of me ): gonna pull an all nighter again just

cause i can't get enough gdragon tonight!

finished listening to korean dream, not how i thought it was going to be but still liking it. taeyang's voice is to die for.

Guest shinhdeplol

The V.I.P's out in Korea have very kind souls. In celebration of leader G-Dragon's birthday, which is today, the members of his fan site G-Dragon Supporters donated 12,000,000 won to The Catholic University of Korea Seoul St. Mary 's Hospital for patients diagnosed with blood cancer and are in need of bone marrow transplant surgery.

Under G-Dragon's real name, Kwon Jiyong, The Seoul National University Children's Hospital will donate 1,000,000 won to those with a rare illness known as glycemia and continue so on with the routine every month.

This was a very kind act of the V.I.P's. Even better is that today is the day of G-Dragon's first solo album release as well, so I bet this was a handful of support for G-Dragon himself.

Also, G-Dragon will be promoting his two songs, 'Heartbreaker' and 'Breathe' all at once. That's not all you should be excited about. A three part trilogy music video for 'Heartbreaker' is to be released so stay tuned on allkpop for more info on that soon!

C: allkpop

OMG REALLY? 2 ALBUMS?????/ IM DYING IN HAPPINESS HEREEE

Guest stardaisy212

G-Dragon will release TWO Albums! “Breathe” & “Heartbreaker”

c00987174a8a159115762.jpg

G-Dragon will launch his solo album “Hearbreaker” on August 18th. But has now decided to double and release TWO albums. “Heartbreaker” and “브리드 (Breathe)”. With a total of 18 songs.

Agency YG Entertainment said, “G-Dragon will perform on SBS Inkigayo on August 23rd, as the first broadcast.” The promotions for “Heartbreaker” and “Breathe” will be together, but two seperate albums.

The two albums will include a total of 18 songs, and will be released at 11:00am. in Korea, August 18th.

In addition to G-Dragon working on these songs, Teddy and Kush, and also newly brought composers from Sweden participated too, as composers and they cooperated with G-Dragon.

The same director who was in charge of 2NE1’s “Fire” Music video, is also the director for G-Dragon’s “Heartbreaker”. With blonde hair and intense bleaching, G-Dragon’s strong image can be seen along with his album.

Credits: newsen

Translations: alee @ ibigbang.wordpress.com

If taking out please credit!

Guest happiness_clover

:o elavip like from YGS21? lol!

Thanks a lot for the link... I sitll love the song butterfly the most, but the whoel thing is definitely sounding awesome!

I can't wait until I can get my hands on the actual songs!!!

Guest wanderlove

YES! . . i really love the previews.... can't wait to get my copy! .. . wo-hoo . .

what now, who accuse him huh? . . . . . .

i really like BUTTERFLY so much . . .!!!

Guest heartsongs

I'm trying to be patient and wait for the songs but I seem can't now. And what??? 2 albums? 18 songs? Am I dreaming? Please please tell me that it's true. It's really unexpected. I think I'm having a heart attack

Guest polka_dotts

G-Dragon will release TWO Albums! “Breathe” & “Heartbreaker”

G-Dragon will launch his solo album “Hearbreaker” on August 18th. But has now decided to double and release TWO albums. “Heartbreaker” and “브리드 (Breathe)”. With a total of 18 songs.

Agency YG Entertainment said, “G-Dragon will perform on SBS Inkigayo on August 23rd, as the first broadcast.” The promotions for “Heartbreaker” and “Breathe” will be together, but two seperate albums.

The two albums will include a total of 18 songs, and will be released at 11:00am. in Korea, August 18th.

In addition to G-Dragon working on these songs, Teddy and Kush, and also newly brought composers from Sweden participated too, as composers and they cooperated with G-Dragon.

The same director who was in charge of 2NE1’s “Fire” Music video, is also the director for G-Dragon’s “Heartbreaker”. With blonde hair and intense bleaching, G-Dragon’s strong image can be seen along with his album.

Credits: newsen

Translations: alee @ ibigbang.wordpress.com

If taking out please credit!

OMG TWO ALBUMS?! That was unexpected for real. I'm shocked. But on the otherhand, I am so excited that he is promoting "Breathe" as well! That song is my second fave song off the album so far. Also excited for the trilogy music videos too.

Guest runtoyou989

my goodness! 365 vips are here right now :]

and TWO albums? OMG jiyong is totally trying to kill off the fans.

i actually suspected that. i was wondering why he titled his album, "Vol. 1-Heartbreaker"

meaning there would have to be a Vol. 2 :]

it's not yet available on ygeshop yet!

*sigh* i still havent heard his heartbreaker album.

-nickie!

Guest emjaewhy

2 EFFING ALBUMS. IS JIYONG TRYING TO KILL US HERE.

A;LFKA;LFKADFLKAJDFALKDJFA:LFK<33333

i hope he doesn't kill himself and overwork himself!

ackkkkk~ SO EXCITED OVER HERE... CAN'T SIT STILL.

WHY ARE ALLKPOP LINKS NOT WORKING?!?!? LKDJFK!!

Guest KyOnG_sIk

OMG this is absolutely stunning!!!

Yong is always unpredictable lol

But i'm waiting for his full album now

i'm getting mad aaaa

Guest teenace

OMG G-Dragon is gonna release TWO ALBUMS NOW!!

WITH A TOTAL OF 18 SONGSS!! "Heartbreaker" and "Breathe" GO READ ->>>

http://ibigbang.wordpress.com/2009/08/17/g...e-heartbreaker/

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG kill us why dont you?!

Songs are on repeat especially heartbreaker and breathe which he will promote :D

So HAPPY right now!

captain G sparrow?LOL korean dream with Bae<3

Archived