[SUB-UNIT] ♪♬♪ GD & TOP ♪♬♪

leslie_lei

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhdeplol

^ I uploaded the link to watch already unnie :D

TOP should consider dying his hair back to black :lol: That baby girl called Jiyong OPPA but addressed TOP as AHJUSSI :lol: :lol: TOP seemed shocked hahaha

220110107.jpg

viewgimagephp.jpg

COMME DES GARÇONS SHIRT Tartan Jacket

C: 프다미G @ DCInside

[YT LINK] GUERRILA DATE

C: happyrichlife0818@YT // Yvonne @ bigbangupdates

1 million view for KNOCK OUT MV

w00t.gifw00t.gif

25332451.png

12944869352011010820434.jpg

12944869352011010820433.th.jpg12944869352011010820433.th.jpg12944869352011010820433.th.jpg12944869352011010820433.th.jpg

12944869352011010820433.th.jpg12944869352011010820434.th.jpg12944869352011010820434.th.jpg12944869352011010820434.th.jpg

12944869352011010820434.th.jpg12944869352011010820434.th.jpg12944869352011010820434.th.jpg12944869352011010820435.th.jpg

C: 형광펜. @ DCinside

Guest vip_gd

that girl probably addressed TOP as an ahjusshi because of his white hair

mann those girls who hugged them are so lucky. beyond lucky.

i don't understand fashion these days. i'm referring to the ones TOP and GD wore, i mean, if i saw a random person wearing it, i would think his/her grandmother sewed 3 different colored jackets together.

V

thuy

XDD

sure it does look cute when they wear it

Guest shinhdeplol

vip_gd: Ikr.... those girls are beyond lucky *jealous*

GTOP seem so nice to all the fans ^^ Hugging and greeting them :P

And the male VIP in the interview is hilarious :P

You dont like their jackets? I think they are so cute :wub:

SOme more fantaken photos of their Guerilla Date filming. This VIP got pretty close to both of the boys *jealous again* :P

2e81cf10dafbd29ff6039ef.th.jpg06a67cd8df21e229d1164ef.th.jpg1bef945bfb63dcce810a18f.th.jpg1942420b8fe1af7fe82488f.th.jpg

10469104452056827a8947f.th.jpg975516400a28025e9213c6f.th.jpge5b4b7d0e2f7a190a8ec9af.th.jpg0b39d1edd3c48a662cf534f.th.jpg

cc5be9ac2b0113837dd92af.th.jpgdb0d71ab75053dfeca130cf.th.jpg884907a4aeea78dad04358f.th.jpg5664f6dda95b6117cdbf1af.th.jpg

C: 胖子nee @ baidu

im still not done with the second vid of the GUERRILLA DATE

all i can say is THOSE ARE HIDEOUS JACKETS! LOL

but the kid was super cute!!!

TOP ajushi and JIYONG oppa!!! ♥

i don't understand fashion these days.

AHAHHAA i'll never understand but im forgiving because im

so biased with GD and TOP

Guest beiusung

lol jiyong oppa TOP ajusshi :lol: , and TOP's reacton is epic hahaha , one more reason to dye his hair back to black =))

that baby girl is aldorable, i wish i can hug and kiss GD like that girl.

i wonder if all V.I.P know exactly the landmark :phew:.....

can't wait for sub Video i want to know what fanboy said =))

anyway thank for the video shinhdeplol ;)

Guerrilla Date translations

TOP: Hello Entertainment Relay viewers. We are GD...

GD: and TOP

Subtitle: Thoughts (on today's Guerrilla Date)

GD: It's been a long time since I've been out on the streets like this. I hope we can have a good time.

MC: and TOP

TOP: Since we're having a date anyway, I hope we can go dutch..

MC: hahaha

(Preview of things to come)

MC: It's a bit late but happy New Year.

GD&TOP: Yes happy New Year.

Subtitle: GD&TOP's album

TOP: We wanted to give a present to all those fans waiting for Big Bang to comeback

Subtitle: Unique hairstyles

GD: We changed our hairstyles a lot, but now there aren't a lot of hairstyles left

MC: haha, Since you've done pretty much everything?

GD: So it became like this

TOP: We messed with our hair too much

MC: For the people at Kangnam seeing these two people was a pleasant surprise that caused their eyes to open like a rabbit's. The sighs of the women wouldn't end.

Subtitle: Reactions of the other members

GD: I think it's 50/50

TOP: Yeah. They burden us by saying that if Big Bang isn't successful it's all our fault.

MC: With the fans.......... (interrupted by screams)

MC (to 2 fangirls): What makes GD&TOP so great?

Right fangirl: ............... They're good looking!!!!!

TOP: Don't be like that! It makes you look insincere!

Fangirls: (scream)

Left fangirl: If they would greet us better I think they'd be even greater

MC: If they would greet you better?

Left fangirl: Yeah they always just fly by

GD: I'm sorry. I'll be good.

MC: Try apologizing

GD&TOP: (wave)

Right fangirl: Oppa see you tomorrow

GD&TOP: (hug)

MC to fanboy: TOP has very strong looking eyes. Do you think you'll be able to beat him in a staring contest?

TOP: I'm not very good haha

(staring contest start)

MC: LOL they're not going easy on each other. Alright that's it, it's a tie.

MC: You must have been surprised

TOP: Yeah I was

(little girl comes in)

MC: Do you know who these oppas are?

Little girl: Yes

MC: Who are they?

Little girl: Jiyong oppa

MC: Jiyong oppa!

Little girl: TOP ahjusshi

TOP: Did she call me ahjusshi? Why am I an ahjusshi haha?

MC: Can you give oppas a kiss?

(kiss)

MC: You have more than 3 title tracks?

TOP: Our album was made with a lot of effort, so instead of just singing one song, we wanted to show a lot of sides to us.

MC: Let's go somewhere quiet now and go dutch afterwards.

GD&TOP: Yeah

MC: Say your last farewells to the fans

GD&TOP: Happy new year

MC: What's the secret to your music?

TOP: A lot of people like and sing along with our songs and they expect a lot from us and I think it's because a lot of people spend most of their time dealing with the feelings associated with love and I think our music taps into that.

Subtitle: Ideal types

GD: My ideal type as of now in 2011 is a girl that has a happy New Year

MC: hahaha, and TOP?

TOP: All the viewers watching Entertainment Relay right now are my ideal types.

MC: Which member has the least dating experience?

GD: Taeyang, as most people know he has never dated anyone before.

TOP: And unexpectedly the most active one is our maknae Seungri.

MC: And yet Seungri has never had a scandal before right?

GD: Ermmm ye..

TOP: He has very secretive meetings

MC: In order to play with friends have you ever lied to your parents or the company?

GD: When I was playing games everyday I think I used to lie a lot. I'll stop lying now mom.

MC: And you must have some experiences as well TOP?

TOP: I'm just a liar.

GD: LOL

TOP: At the time I thought everyone believed me, but I used to tell so many obvious lies that they were just pretending to believe me. So now I try to be a more honest and sincere person.

(Taeyang's looks ranking)

MC: How do you think you rank among your members in looks GD?

GD: 4th

MC: Who's 5th?

GD: I'll leave it to the viewer's imaginations

MC: and TOP?

TOP: I'm 4th

MC: Aren't you being a little too modest?

TOP: I wanted to appear modest

Subtitle: Yang Hyun Suk

GD: When we're with him there are times when we watch old footage of him. YG is usually shy while watching it, but he always says "Isn't it awesome? I'm so good at dancing".

MC: If we gave you a mic and had a freestyle rap battle against him?

TOP: We'd win

MC: Recommend me some good songs that came out recently

TOP: The GD&TOP album

GD: Yeah those guys are pretty good

TOP: Yeah I'm a fan of them, but I don't think they're normal

GD: (turns around and laughs)

Subtitle: Banned on broadcasts

TOP: Phrases that had no problem airing on dramas don't seem to work for music.

MC: It must have been a shame

GD: Yeah it's less about being unfair, and more that it's a bit of a shame. We want to show a lot of sides to us, but we can't.. (looks at camera) Give us permission!

MC: When is Big Bang's album coming out?

GD: On February 26,27,28 we have our Big Show concert, so we think we'll be able to greet fans with a Big Bang album before the concert.

Subtitle: Guerrilla Date

TOP: It was a fresh experience and meeting so many people face to face was a very special time.

GD: For me, when I opened the door and saw the fans and hyung (points at MC) I was really happy.

MC: Aw thanks..

Translated and Posted by: Flibbertigibbet

Taken from: Big Bang Thread 6Theory Forums

Guest Michala01

They were sooo cute on Guerilla date. Ji's laugh wub.gif TOP cracking jokes...gahh Im in heaven. 

Thanks for the screen caps. I'm gonna post my gifs later, gotta head off to bed now. 

<3

Guest juang_bb

the GUERILLA DATE... so short!!! but thanks for the trans... the interview is so funny!!! TOP's answers... LMAO! oh BINGU..never change! even GD just cant help but laugh. :lol:

LOL at the little girl calling TOP..AHJUSSI! :lol: she's so cute and she does know them. and that staring contest with the fanboy.... LOL!!!

Guest doublehh03

from the TVN news translations: GD said this:

gd/top album out first, then seungri's, then big bang's, then daesung, then big bang again.

so dae is getting his

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hea1vChCmlE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hea1vChCmlE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hea1vChCmlE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

so we're getting 2 big bang albums next year!

Guest shinhdeplol

gdtopguerriladate9.th.jpggdtopguerriladate10.th.jpg

viewimagerl.th.jpggdtopguerriladate11.th.jpggdtopguerriladate12.th.jpggdtopguerriladate13.th.jpg

gdtopguerriladate14.th.jpggdtopguerriladate15.th.jpggdtopguerriladate16.th.jpggdtopguerriladate17.th.jpg

gdtopguerriladate18.th.jpggdtopguerriladate.th.jpggdtopguerriladate2.th.jpggdtopguerriladate3.th.jpg

gdtopguerriladate4.th.jpggdtopguerriladate5.th.jpggdtopguerriladate6.th.jpggdtopguerriladate8.th.jpg

C: 형광펜 +감동. @ DCinside

GD and TOP, 'We rank 4th in terms of good looking of our team'

1294493726760.jpg

The united Group GD and TOP appeared in Gorilleras Date on 8th and how they ranked their look in their group has attracted attention.

After being filmed on the street outside Hongik University, GD and TOP was being interviewed.

In the past, when Taeyang appeared in the same programme, he said he ranked 3rd in terms of good looking of his team so this time, GD and TOP had to face the same question too.

GD said he ranked himself the 4th place and how about the 5th? 'I will leave the 5th place to you' Therefore, who he thought ranked 5th was not disclosed.

TOP also followed him and said he ranked 4th. He was said to be too humble and he explained, 'I want to look humble.' which made them laugh.

At the time being, ever since they had started to carry out the activities as a united group, their triple-title-song strategy has been very successful with the songs 'High High', 'Oh Yeah' and 'Knock Out' being very popular.

Source: xportsnews

Translate and Share: Rice @Bigbang World

Taken from bigbangworldwide.blogspot.com

So the album WILL be before Big Show...phew. Had me worried for a while. I think its the best choice and also will be the best BIG SHOW EVA!!!! They can perform all their olds songs plus the new ones from Solar,GD&TOP, Ambush?, and of course BBs new album!! Its gonna be epic. 

Archived