[SUB-UNIT] ♪♬♪ GD & TOP ♪♬♪

leslie_lei

Guest xxxKrissKrossxxx

GD&TOP are at #47 on the iTunes Rap&Hip-hop charts! They climbed 30 places since yesterday! Keep it up fellas! Another 30 or so and we're golden!!! ^^ Double combo, FIGHTING~! :D Happy New Year everyone! I know GD&TOP will at #1 would make my new year 100% perfect. Hehehehe. :D

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah GTOP rocks !!!!

Guess I'm now getiing used to their hair. Especially TOP's hair. Bu some of their clothes are...weird. But I still love them, can't wait to see Bigbang's comeback though.

But as much as I love them, I'm sorry but the sentences in french in Baby Good Night aren't really french xD

Ta voix me rend plus profonde comme le rouge te ton vin préféré it's doesn't mean anything. And I Know what I'm sayin' I'm french...

That's a shame, but I'm still really happy to hear my language in one of their songs ^^

w00t.gif Another fun performance! Lol TOP bowed to GD ...I can't believe it :lol: 2NE1 is so lucky. I'm on jealous mode RN. So much skinship *my eyes tears.gif * . HAHA but I loved how they all came out one by one. YG FAM jjang!

Happy New Year VIPs :wub: *hugs for everyone* Even though we sometimes disagree, we all share a common love and dedication towards Big Bang and for that I'm always grateful :wub:. Enjoy 2011!!! AND Be safe!!

Guest hayakatsu

Yeah GTOP rocks !!!!

Guess I'm now getiing used to their hair. Especially TOP's hair. Bu some of their clothes are...weird. But I still love them, can't wait to see Bigbang's comeback though.

But as much as I love them, I'm sorry but the sentences in french in Baby Good Night aren't really french xD

Ta voix me rend plus profonde comme le rouge te ton vin préféré it's doesn't mean anything. And I Know what I'm sayin' I'm french...

That's a shame, but I'm still really happy to hear my language in one of their songs ^^

are you sure? one of my friends is learning french in uni and she said it means; your voice is so deep like my favorite red wine...

or something like that. lol.

anyway, happy new year vips!!

Hum...Yes I am. It's more like "Your voice make me deeper like your favourite red wine". But the structures used aren't not so good. But she's learning, I'm a native, that's the difference ^^

Anyway, happy new year vips ;)

Ok, I literally clapped at the end of GDTOP ft. 2ne1's Oh Yeah and I rarely or never do that, I still find it funny.

-Loved it when Ji was following Minji and she paid no mind to him.

-I don't want to turn my back against Alien couple, but CTOP wasn't bad.

-Dara was uber hyper! I saw her borrowing Top's invisible drums for a couple of seconds & she also borrowed Ji's wacky shaking head/hands move.

-Original Bom ftw, I liked it when Top yelled out Park Bom and she worked it.

-YG family! =) It's funny, Ji is the darker colors team and Top is the brighter colorful team, planned?

HighHigh perf: LOL, Top's smiling expression after their bow is priceless, foreals. It was not only a WTH moment for the fans, it must've been for them too when they thought of it and was like, 'are we seriously going to do this?' :P

Happy New Years everyone! :)

-she also borrowed Ji's wacky shaking head/hands move.

lol. Trust me. Dara didn't borrow Ji's move. It's more of Ji borrowing Dara's move, which she took back. She's been doing that since her SCQ days (even before debut and before BB's debut) and that's why Filipino fans dub her as 'krung krung'. She's crazy hyper like that and this collab was one of the rare moments where we actually get to see the old Dara back.

OKAY SO LET ME JUST RANT AND I DONT CARE IF I'LL RECEIVE SO MUCH HATE.

GDTOP and 2NE1 for OH YEAH=== WHY?!

The last time i checked "OH YEAH" song was GDTOP and BOM's song but i have to be with some KVIPS

as of this time not loving the collab. Not that i hated it but COME ON!!! GD and TOP are currently

on their promotion. I really would love more FOCUS on them than COLLABS. If there was really a NEED

for a freakin collab i wished they did some other songs. Sorry but NOT all VIPS are BJs too. I hope

they give us a SLACK. Also its not a COLLAB its more of 2ne1's song.

Im not even a RABID fan jealous over girls with my boys because i want them to DATE. LOL

I just want a FAIR promo for them and this is what i get.

I am so not entertained.

One thing

i love about OH YEAH perf are GDBOM and TOPBOM interaction

I DID NOT GET THAT LAST NIGHT.

Guest mevidalady

i love the collab bet 2ne1 gd and top thats all i can say.

2ne1 singing OH Yeah doesnt make GDTOP promo a mess..it's just like

putting an icing on the cake to make it more delicious

Guest shinhdeplol

GD&TOP's costumes for MBC Gayo Daejun by instantology

gd11q.jpg

GD + instantology

galaxy printed two button suit (with 2 oz padding)

toppaisleysuit.jpg

TOP + instantology

bandana motive two button suit (with wrap button)

All costumes are made for MBC 가요대전 (Gayo Daejun)

source : instantology

taken from: bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

Always love TOP's suits :wub:

20110101030419110.jpg

C: iMBC

^ GTOP look great :w00t:

Yeah GTOP rocks !!!!

I know what you mean I thought it was really weird...But all my friends who are Kpop fans and V.I.P didnt understand a thing and thought it sound pretty sexy XD

I'm a Canadian (French from Quebec), where are you from? France?

OKAY SO LET ME JUST RANT AND I DONT CARE IF I'LL RECEIVE SO MUCH HATE.

GDTOP and 2NE1 for OH YEAH=== WHY?!

The last time i checked "OH YEAH" song was GDTOP and BOM's song but i have to be with some KVIPS

as of this time not loving the collab. Not that i hated it but COME ON!!! GD and TOP are currently

on their promotion. I really would love more FOCUS on them than COLLABS. If there was really a NEED

for a freakin collab i wished they did some other songs. Sorry but NOT all VIPS are BJs too. I hope

they give us a SLACK. Also its not a COLLAB its more of 2ne1's song. 

Im not even a RABID fan jealous over girls with my boys because i want them to DATE. LOL

I just want a FAIR promo for them and this is what i get.

I am so not entertained.

One thing

i love about OH YEAH perf are GDBOM and TOPBOM interaction 

I DID NOT GET THAT LAST NIGHT.

I like 2NE1, but I'm not a BJ and a GDTOPBOM was a lot enough for me. 2NE1 had their (too long) promotion and moment of glory, why can't they let GDTOP have THEIR moment too? Why can't they let the boys shine for once? Since 2NE1 did a collab with BIGBANG they acted like they were glued on the BB boys.

Whenever people mention BB someone out of nowhere will mention 2NE1 and I'm really sick of it! T_T

BIGBANG =/= 2NE1 !!!

The worst I ever saw was a BJ saying that BIGBANG were the male version of 2NE1 and that GDTOP were trying to be like 2NE1...OMG...I just died at this one...dry.gif

...HELLO HUSTON WE'VE GOT A PROBLEM HERE!!! BIGBANG WERE THERE 2 YEARS BEFORE 2NE1!!!fury.giffury.giffury.gif

Guest wanderlove

What's wrong with the collab? it's not like 2NE1 butchered the song.. it's a nice way to end and begin a New Year, i think.. YGE Family as one.. it's not like they're gonna share 'Oh Yeah' performances every time GD&TOP with Bom do perform it... it's for one time only.. and as both VIP and BlackJack, i am satisfied with the performance..

I got more excited because of the new performance and with the collab.. i thought they're just going to perform it like the usual and then bam.. surprised surprised..

I think we're analyzing too much for the one collab they did for one event.. :phew:

Archived