What do you girls feel about...

OMGAWD

I think it's hotter if a guy can play basketball well.

HAVE YOU SEEN THE DRAMA "HOT SHOT"?!?

It may not look that hot when the guy is getting robbed and raped by a bunch of punks, would it? :phew:

But of course it wouldn't be that hot looking either when a martial artist tries to play basketball when he can't...

But martial arts are still more useful for some self-defense at least so it has an upper hand...

Unless the guy is in NBA and doesn't need such thing because he's full of personal bodyguards...

At the end, what's hottest is probably a guy good in everything...

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest silver_moon525

Yeah, I would find it cool, and I would feel that i'm protected :P I think martial arts is definitely a pretty cool thing and if my bf learned it I would want him to teach me some moves :P

Guest wanderingdolphin07

martial artists?

If your boyfriend was a martial artists who liked to train, what would you think about that?

Interesting?

Protective?

Boring?

It would be interesting if he teaches it to me himself

:P

Guest I.is.Happy

Interesting. :3 I would want him to teach me some moves  too but I don't expect any protection ._. since a gun can pretty much finish my boyfriend off while he flips in the air LOL.

Archived