[OFFICIAL] TAEBIN THREAD

SUGEE11

SRPING? T_T i thought it was suppose to be this month..

i guess too much is happening right now..

so they're all busy..

well all the more time for him to practice n mesmerize us again..

thanks for the info

at first i thought the same too. but when i went to the cd store near me, the guy at the store said it wuld be out in 2007 during the spring :]

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OKAY.

STOP EVERYTHING!!!

what clip is this?

HOW DID I MISS THIS!!!?

asdhsjladjsajdaskjds;;[;ds

i'm so upset that i missed this!

UGH.

can someone update me?

or send me the clip???

also, i know i'm really behind on this.

BUT who has the clip of them doing the SUJU parady???

33333hearts.gif one love,

miss.susie

Guest Cua Lee

haha dont worry!!! he said he didnt. im sure. i have great hearing. and i was right in front of him. i heard him loud and clear. =]

Thank You A lot :D. OMG u were right infornt of Taebin WHAAAAA U LUCKY GIRL!!!!!!

haha, why those girlfriends are so important? u guys have boyfriends of your own, haven't you :D? sorry guys, but in fact our boys are too hot to stay alone. it's kind of a bit unlogical. n you know keeping alive in that show biz world is tough enough, so I really hope that they got girlfriends, or least, close female friends.

danny was so sweet to be that close to his fans.

hey not all of us have a boyfriend tehehe anyways true true taebin is always sweet to his fans, well I hope he is if he isn't then he wouldn't be taking pic w/ you guys :D

I LOVE U TAEBINY A LOTTT<3 hehe

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EDIT~~~

I OWN THIS PAGE muahahhahaha :D

Guest winterheart17

Heyz...i LOVE WITHOUT YOU BY 1TYM..i LOVE that song sooooooo much...except for the rapping part and the guy is quite cute..heheh..I was just wondering if any1 cud tell me wat the heck that music video means..I mean...well, according to my prediction...I think that the guy and girl were supposta get married but they got involved in an accident. Then, the girl died but the guy survived. However, he became blind and he injured his leg. Then, he begins thinking of the girl. As in, the girl has left him...I guess its just his imagination..perhaps he thinks it as a better alternative rather than the girl dying. Yeah...so thats my prediction..please! Any1..can you please give me the correct explanation?thank u very much!

Guest Cua Lee

Heyz...i LOVE WITHOUT YOU BY 1TYM..i LOVE that song sooooooo much...except for the rapping part and the guy is quite cute..heheh..I was just wondering if any1 cud tell me wat the heck that music video means..I mean...well, according to my prediction...I think that the guy and girl were supposta get married but they got involved in an accident. Then, the girl died but the guy survived. However, he became blind and he injured his leg. Then, he begins thinking of the girl. As in, the girl has left him...I guess its just his imagination..perhaps he thinks it as a better alternative rather than the girl dying. Yeah...so thats my prediction..please! Any1..can you please give me the correct explanation?thank u very much!

ahhh well the girl didn't die in the video, she just left Taebin so he was alone. So he's just living his life without her

BE BACK TO EDIT MORE, GOT TO GO CLASS RIGHT NOW

~~~~EDIT~~

ok i'm back to edit but I'm not really good at explainning so I asked one of my fran Chue Qha(Yumi) Vang to help me hehe n this is wat she say:

he's blind of love, he love his gilfriend soo much and how can he live or do without her and he is just lost of his mind and he don't want to let her go. this video is about a the boyfriend who his girlfriend left him and he just lost in world and confuse what's going on, he's going crazy and he don't want to let her go and want to know why she left him.

WELL TO ME I DON'T THINK THAT TAEBIN IS BLIND IN THE CLIP, but that's just wat i think only. Danny might be blind just like wat ImSmiley says but I'm not really sure though if he's blind or not.

Well ImSmiley have explained pretty much everything down there soo I don't really have anything else to explain. :D

Did you see the english lyric for WITHOUT YOU, the lyric are soo good, u should read them :D

Guest ImSmiley

oh i remember asking about the music video a long time ago before at a forum. but yeah the girl didn't die. she left him and taebin's life without her was like that so he keeps thinking about their past and later he starts to lose his visions so when the girl came back to return the keys (i think) she realize that he's blind. i don't know how to eplain it so hopefully 1tym_kangta could explain more later.

edit*

1tym_kangta just wondering, are you hmong?

Guest 228223250

hi~ everyone, this is yuan.

i'm new here but have been a fan of 1tym & danny & ... yg family for a year

i was trying to find a forum like this for loOong time, glad finally got here~

hope could join ur discussion

ok i'm back to edit but I'm not really good at explainning so I asked one of my fran Chue Qha(Yumi) Vang to help me hehe n this is wat she say:

he's blind of love, he love his gilfriend soo much and how can he live or do without her and he is just lost of his mind and he don't want to let her go. this video is about a the boyfriend who his girlfriend left him and he just lost in world and confuse what's going on, he's going crazy and he don't want to let her go and want to know why she left him.

Aww that is the sweetest thing ever. :wub: If only Taebin were that sweet of a bf like that in real life.

Guest Cua Lee

1tym_kangta just wondering, are you hmong?

:D YEAP I'M 100% Hmong, why? Are you Hmong too :unsure: ?

hi~ everyone, this is yuan.

i'm new here but have been a fan of 1tym & danny & ... yg family for a year

i was trying to find a forum like this for loOong time, glad finally got here~

hope could join ur discussion

WELCOME TO TAEBIN'S THREAD, Hope you have FUN like all of us do in here!!!

Aww that is the sweetest thing ever. :wub: If only Taebin were that sweet of a bf like that in real life.

OMG so you say TAEBIN's not that SWEET of a b-fran like that in real life ommgg :tears: how were you know if he's not that sweet in real life, WHAA WHAT IF HE IS :tears:!!

UMCJKK PUHAHAHHAH u noe i'm just PLAYING with you only, right hahaha hehehe

anyways gonna go so BYE guys, I LOVE YOU TAEBIN mMUAHHHHH :D

Guest Cua Lee

^^ i bet taebin will be a really nice and sweet bf.

yeah i'm hmong as well.

cooliesss so wat's ur last name?

anyways i got nothing to do right now on my off times soo i just wanna share a pic of taebin n his cutie doggie heheheh. (not sure if t's been post up in here before)

WHAA OK I'M SO SORRY I can't find the pic on google n i GOTTA GO RIGHT NOW TO class SO BE BACK TO POST UP THE PIC LATER after school.. OKIESS

Taebin is really loving with his dog. I saw a pic of him cuddling and caressing the puppy like a baby. Not only will he be a great bf but also an awesome dad. :P

Guest winterheart17

Heyz! heheh..well I'm realli realli new here..and I just only discovered Tae Bin. Heheh...well..it happened bcoz...my fren burned a cd for me before with dolls dancing..they teach you how to dance to some famous dance moves and songs...but they jjust use the melody of the song for most of the songs..they give you a title to the song...and luckily I fell in love with a song that had an english title which was Without You! hehehe...after..so long of searching..I finalli found out that it was sung by 1 tym..wohho!! thy totali rock my sox off...at first glance..i thought tae bin was ok looking..but the more i lok at him...gee man..u all shud noe how it feelz like rite> hehehe...u're all still going thru it..lolx..heheh..n I LOVE a guy hu LOVES dogs..hahah..I still have about another 50 pgs to go thru man...dang! This forum is ovrloaded with tae bin stuf..hahah...n the way u guyz r talking its as if..u want tae bin to get together with se7en or teddy in real life? hahaha...GEEZ!! Tht wud b weird..hahah.a.lolx..but tae bin is just soooooooo cute! hhahah..newayz..i'm a die hard dennis oh fan too!

Archived