[OFFICIAL] TAEBIN THREAD

SUGEE11

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Kaydee_Lee

i'm still in love with taebin 'til this day. haha...his voice is amazing. i love it when he speaks in english or singing in english! <3 can't wait until his single/album comes out this spring. =]

Guest delici0usbh

Oh yeah, The Ring scene is one of my favorites. I should watch it again. :D It was funny when he said that was the ugliest thing he had ever seen.

lol o yea i saw that before~!! haha he's so funny. he said it was this sarcastic tone lol

Guest blackwhiteblue

TAEBIN IS TOO HOTT. TOO HOTT I SAY!!!

I can never get enough of him. ARGGHHH! I WANT MORE TAEBIN!! I NEEED MORE TAEBIN.

I also want his new album to come out sooner so I can drool all over it.

LMAO. or not.

Ahh, new songs.. new pictures... MORE pictures. Oh man, so excited. =)

Guest VioletSauce

^ Haha thats sort of how I'm feeling.

I was just looking at some pictures here and it hit me.

Taebin is so fine. I mean I always thought he was nice

looking but the man is FINE.

yes yes yes, Taebin is hotttttttt. i can't get enough of him either. any news on him?

but since we all can't get enough of him, here are a few pics...old, of course, but it doesn't hurt, right?! :D

4ck6bnk.jpg

ahhh...i love this pic...!!

2hdzbdv.jpg

34yzk2t.jpg

*credits to whoever took these...*

does anyone know if he's back in korea or is he still in diamond bar?? and when is the second album coming out...dang i can't wait...we definitely need more taebin hotnessss hahah did that even make sense?? oh well!

Guest o0hsvinqieee

^^ album might be out in spring 07. Not sure where he is though. Man look at those vains popping out on his hand! So sexyy :D LOLS.

^^ the veins popping is out sexy? lol. i didn't notice that until you said it!! i looove him in the white shirt...he can wear a garbage bag and make it look good...

garbage bag?? haha that's funny. but yeah you're right he does look good on anything he wears!

Guest sungiebaby637

the first pic of Taebin i ever seen.... haha he dress kinda like punkish style dont u grlz think?

still hot thou in either styles hehe ^^

Guest blackwhiteblue

LOL, Taebin is cool in any style. Muahahhaa. =) That's how awesome Taebin is. He's just.. awesome. o_o Haha. Hmm.. too much vein popping can be scary. I remember there was this onnneee picture of him and his veins were very very visible. o_o Scary. BUT he's still cool. haha. ^_^

Guest winterheart17

Hahah...I'll just put into simple words. For Taebin, it isn't the saying that ' clothes make a man' its the man that makes the clothes! Hahaha..he makes anytg he wears, look so friggin fine..hahaah..sigh....just wondering..will he evr evr come to malaysia to perform? this sux...I'm hooked on to taebin n he most prob will nevr come to Malaysia to perform...pls excuse me while I bawl my eyes out!

Archived