TOMOHISA YAMASHITA ♡♡♡

Guest peanuts

Guest WingL

i feel real obligated to post pics too.... (so i will .... LATER... XDDDD too lazy to do so now... XDDD)

yes yes. shuuji to akira is going down in history (along with nobuko of course!!!)

secriously, its been almost 3 months now, but i still CANNOT forget about them

i don't know about your ipods, but mine always "randomly" play seishun amigo.

once it gets me going, i would keep on pressing the "back" button to reply seishun amigo... XDDDDD!!!

i think the reason is i rated seishun amigo as 5 stars... XDD and it just automatically plays the 5-stared songs more often. <3<3<3

i love akira kun.

but more over, i love yamapi <3

-edit-

ARGIESSSS

now that i own the page, i feel even more obligated to post pics.... =O='''

stupid guilt ...

yamapi23.gif

yamapi19.jpg

yamapi15.jpg

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest misz leedah

i love akira. w\o him in nobuta wo produce, i doubt the drama would be as popular or as great as it is today. as tym goes on, i know it'll still be on my top five fav dramas.

24.jpg

^kon kon!! haha... i have a lotta pics of yamapi in nobuta wo produce.

27.jpg

^gosh, how can you not love his lips? they so sexy! pucker up...!

34.jpg39.jpg

^^his cheeks & his lips are just too sekushi!

35.jpg

^lil yamapi! :w00t:

41.jpg

^he was sweaty... :sweatingbullets:

did anybody see Yamapi's "let me" performance. I think he gain more weight but I think the performance was good. A lot of people say it's kind of Jin style. ahha I never really see Jin but I saw one of his performance and Jin is very good. In the performance, I don't like the hat because it was all covering Yamapi's face.

Guest WingL

^ yes! i have seen it too

it is VERY NICE

yamapi~! you have to stop doing all those sexy things on stage which totally drive every fan girl wild!! and you have to stop writing all those slutty lyricsss!

(when i say stop, i mean continue =P )

now that u mention it... i think i am a lil bothered by the hat too .... O___O''

well, i hvnt heard wut other ppl said, but now that u mention it, i think its sorta like jin's amazing kiss.. too.....

but i think this pref is a little weak up until the last minute (if u hv seen it, u'd noe wut i mean)... i really like it, but its not one of my top yamapi prefs.

ohmy. i am so easily influenced... XDDDD

and can anyone clearify what yamapi said before the dance+djing??

it was unclear to me.... he spoke way too fast and fan girls kept on shouting yamapi yamapi.... *argies*

-edit-

p.s. i believe its the rain, not sweat!

if it were sweat, i would hv gone ew. even if its yamapi... XPPPPP

Guest strawberrynkiwi

^^ omg let me performance... so hot. so different from usual yamapi. but i still love, actually love even more!! he can be cute AND hot... love his dancing XDDD

Guest misz leedah

-edit-

p.s. i believe its the rain, not sweat!

if it were sweat, i would hv gone ew. even if its yamapi... XPPPPP

hrmz... it was a clip from nobuta wo produce. it was the part where he came into kame's house while they were having dinner carrying all those bricks & stuf, & he karate chopped them to threaten kame... cuz he didn't want kame to pour water on nobuta for the 114 thing at their school. i don't think he was really sweating... he just probably sprayed a lotta water over his face & hair to make it look like he was sweating... but... still hott though. B)

Guest WingL

hrmz... it was a clip from nobuta wo produce. it was the part where he came into kame's house while they were having dinner carrying all those bricks & stuf, & he karate chopped them to threaten kame... cuz he didn't want kame to pour water on nobuta for the 114 thing at their school. i don't think he was really sweating... he just probably sprayed a lotta water over his face & hair to make it look like he was sweating... but... still hott though. B)

honey, are you sure?

i STRONGLY believe it is the scene where akira ran away from home because his dad was forcing him to join the company and he did not want that.

for the one of the brick, akira was wearing uniform. he was not sweaty, he was VERY RELAXED.

this one, akira was a little panicing and out of breath cause, supposingly, he had been running and dragging his suitcase up the stairs.

i would rewatch the entire thing to confirm this. but i am occupied with my accounting and english homework currently.

and i am sure someone else here can confirm faster than i watch nobuta.

Guest mensa

i don't remember the scene clearly but the only thing that i'm sure is that the bricks scene was with school uniform and he looked cool instead of sweaty. the one that looked sweaty or scared in that scene was shuji.

Guest luluchan

erm no way

that pic of him in black and wet.. it's from the epi where he goes to spend a night @ shuuji's house..

in the brick episode he was in uniform and he didn't look sweaty

I'm pretty sure of that~ i watched Nobuta wo produce twice~

Guest misz leedah

haha. my bad. i'm sure you guys are right. i been watching too many diff. things... that i've lost my head. =P

Guest Em_mie

i saw the "let me" performance. it was ok. dancing was ok. at times the dancing made me cringe (ducks at the shoes fangirls throw at me) and the outfit also made me cringe (ducks again at the fangirl shoes flying at my head). "LoveXXXX" is still my favorite performance. :P

Guest WingL

i saw the "let me" performance. it was ok. dancing was ok. at times the dancing made me cringe (ducks at the shoes fangirls throw at me) and the outfit also made me cringe (ducks again at the fangirl shoes flying at my head). "LoveXXXX" is still my favorite performance. :P

i throw heels =PPP

i dont LOVE the pref. but i dont mind it~

just to spite you, i m posting the picture =PPPP

yamapi38.jpg

i think this picture is much hotter than the pref.

and you actually get to see his beautiful face~ +++ love this picture.

here are the yamapi-only pics in the april issue of myojo.

i posted the entire series in the news thread (after all, this is the yamapi thread)

Love the necklace! i want it!

myojo0604-8.jpg

myojo0604-9.jpg

Guest mensa

oh God, Oh God he looks so hot :w00t:

Love his body, love his hair, love his personality, dude i'm currently loving everything of this man.

Guest peanuts

For those of you that haven't yet understand this...i'm not trying to be a richard simmons or anything, but It's veryyy hard to find some MOD that would actually DO something. I have asked the Mod incharge of this section to have the thread name changed...and that's been ever since this thread has been made up. You see any changes? So if you want to complain about it, go complain to the MOD. ekkk...off topic, whatever. So I'll treat you to some breath-taking yamapi pics...:D

newsmyojo06040133mt.jpg

194al.jpg

akira1br9qe.jpg

pi18kw.jpg

7217796.jpg

^^ My Fav...he looks so Napoleon...not dynamite...the French dude.

newsduet06010023kw.jpg

431067f26aj.jpg

Guest misz leedah

love everyone's pics! i love everything about him too... he's like perfect in every single way. ^.^ i'll post some pics too... heehee.

65.jpg

66.jpg

68.jpg

69.jpg

70.jpg

73.jpg

^i know you guys have seen this, but here's a bigger version in case you don't have it. :)

76.jpg

80.jpg

Guest strawberrynkiwi

^^ thanks for the pictures... yamapi is sooooooooo hot. i noticed that he has many different looks too... different angles and stuff.. he looks different (as in i don't recognize him in some pictures), but still looks amazingly sexyy and good! my dream guy at the moment :blush:

Guest mensa

he's cute~

but i realize japanese guys aren't very tall..... 174 is not tall for a guy imo

you know something before gettin into all this asian stuff anime, kpop, movies, dramas, and very very recently jpop, i had this cliche idea that ALL asians were short. that idea dissapeared when i get into kpop and now it is back that i'm starting to know jpop, but with a difference now i think that ALL japanese are short.

yamapi isn't that bad he is at least 1.74 or 1.75 there are others who are like 1.70 and shorter. and besides he is so hot and cute that i can forget his height

Guest misz leedah

before getting into jap stuf, i used to think jap people were taller than a lotta other asian ethnicites... hrmz... i still think that, but maybe i'm wrong? i think it just depends on the person.

Archived