Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

peanuts

TOMOHISA YAMASHITA ♡♡♡

my frend told me that APPARENTLY Kame sed NO WAY to Shuuji to Akira and he didn't wanna do it @ ALL

~ even when Yamapi asked him to~ but then Kame was still like NO WAY ~

but then apparently Yamapi asked and Johnny promised to THINK ABOUT Kattun's debut so then Kame finally accepted to be in that duet~~

that's interesting ~ and that's so sad that Yamapi was like "special appearance " only in Nobuta wo produce~

hahaha

I don't think Kame and yamapi are very good frends~ in interviews the stuff they say are so... dunno .. jus sounds like not very good frends~

i don't know what is, maybe it is his tan skin, but in airbrushed pics he looks yellow, and they also use a yellow background. i think that the main purpose of the airbrush is to delete his eye bags, but in my oppinion he looks still hot with his eye bags. and besides his eye bags show the hardworking type of guy he is.

yamapi384az.jpg

i love his pouts. he looks so cute.

yamapi446yv.th.jpg

yamapi34b6mv.th.jpg

any of you have a bigger version or maybe it will be better to ask if there is a bigger version of this pic

hot9uc.jpg

here is the complete scan, it is from a magazine. whoever took that pic should have made a bigger version of it because he looks so damn hot in it

yamapi508ud.th.jpg

my frend told me that APPARENTLY Kame sed NO WAY to Shuuji to Akira and he didn't wanna do it @ ALL

~ even when Yamapi asked him to~ but then Kame was still like NO WAY ~

but then apparently Yamapi asked and Johnny promised to THINK ABOUT Kattun's debut so then Kame finally accepted to be in that duet~~

and thats the reason why i said on screen chemistry because we never knew what happens outside of the lights, or if the things that people said are true or just rumors. for me they still made a great couple on screen, like for songs, dramas and stuff.

and thats the reason why i said on screen chemistry because we never knew what happens outside of the lights, or if the things that people said are true or just rumors. for me they still made a great couple on screen, like for songs, dramas and stuff.

HAHAHAHA~~ i remember watching a shuuji to akira interview. and it goes something like this:

host: is it the first time you two work together

yamapi + kame : YES.

(and a few more questions, but i dont remember. but the thing is, they often answer in unision)

host: so are you two good friends?

kame : yes. we are good friends

yamapi : .....

host : HAHAHHA (we do not see her face, but i assume she saw the blankness of yamapi's face and laughed at yamapi's expressionless response)

kame *hits yamapi on his chest* : why didnt you say something?!?!?!

yamapi *HUH* : oh ... um ... kame-kun .. um ... is my ..... (messed up)~ breaks off~

yamapi : yes. we are good friends.

LOL~ that just reminded me of that.

i am not surprised if they're not friend-friends because its pretty competitive in JE. like, who are we kidding? can ANY boy have pure-pure friendship that easily?

but then pikame does happen once in a while even in jr days. (not often, but not rare.)

but if what luluchan is claiming is true, then it seems like yamapi is very friendly towards kame and kat-tun.

( i strongly believe i said this before.... )

i was SO SURPRISED Johnny decided to debut kat-tun now. its totally not that i dont want them to, but whatever happened to their policy.... i was just like "erm. okie. guess it just doesnt exsists anymore. money means more than policy to johnny san."

i have this theory which i said in the NEWS thread. (but i am going to repeat myself) johnny is doing this because NEWS seems to be doing quite a few "wrong" things. and johnny secriously needs someone other than NEWS, who are positive to carry on his JE image. therefore, he decided to debut kat-tun. which is just another reason to put NEWS aside. argies.

anyways.

i am such a hippocrite to say this, but i think we should stop discussing kame/shuuji here. after all, this IS the tomohisa thread.... ^_^''!!

shuuji to akira is pretty welcome (i feel.. or shud we forget that too...?) but we should probably minimize that too.... lets focus MORE on yamapi... ^O^~ hows that?

and as for the yellowness of the airbrushed pictures. i think its just that picture you posted... cause... um. did you scan that yourself...? and have you seen the photobook.......?

i think its the scanner's configeration or something like that.... that picture is really .. really bright on his face. and ... my version of that same picture is .. well. slightly better. =)

so... ya.

but either way, i dont like that pic that much anyways. yamapi definately has a million better pics than that. which pisses me off cause i love shuuji to akira.. and thats the only CD that they'll ever have and akira does not look his best in it... ARGIES

and.. i dont know about you guys, but recently when i rewatch the seishun amigo PV... i find yamapi does not look his best or that attractive in it.

it was really good when it first came out and i was all obsessed.

but now that the heat is cooling.. and when i really really watch it... i think his face was shot real chubby in the close ups. and too exposed/constrasted in some shots. and i also think they were awfully tired.

and i think i spot kame sort of falling (of course they wont let that show in the PV... but i think i saw) XDDDD!!

... oh great. another essay typed by me on yamapi... i wish i could do that with my english homework...

i was SO SURPRISED Johnny decided to debut kat-tun now. its totally not that i dont want them to, but whatever happened to their policy.... i was just like "erm. okie. guess it just doesnt exsists anymore. money means more than policy to johnny san."

i have this theory which i said in the NEWS thread. (but i am going to repeat myself) johnny is doing this because NEWS seems to be doing quite a few "wrong" things. and johnny secriously needs someone other than NEWS, who are positive to carry on his JE image. therefore, he decided to debut kat-tun. which is just another reason to put NEWS aside. argies.

what policy, to be honest i'm completely lost i'm new to everything j-ent related i have like 3 weeks in this. but dont worry i learn fast.

and btw i found all the pics that i posted in google/yahoo so the credits goesto whoever scanned them

i have a question, is this yamapi??? i'm not sure but if it is him he has more muscle than i though. his boobs look so big

boobs2zn.jpg

what policy, to be honest i'm completely lost i'm new to everything j-ent related i have like 3 weeks in this. but dont worry i learn fast.

and btw i found all the pics that i posted in google/yahoo so the credits goesto whoever scanned them

i have a question, is this yamapi??? i'm not sure but if it is him he has more muscle than i though. his boobs look so big

boobs2zn.jpg

its not a policy. i just made that up. its more of an "unspoken rule" =PPP

debuting one group every two years.

actually. i shouldnt be surprised. JE is so desprate for money in the past few years that that "rule" has be forgotten mutiple times. (as you prob can tell by now, i have developed this weird belief of JE being in real need for money) anyways...

OR

maybe johnny's is just "restarting" the years .. after kanjani8 or something.... (okay. totally going off.. LOL. sorry if i confused anyone)

if you are real interested in thnis (or anyone else), just tell me and i will explain it all over in more details tomorrow. ^_^!!

i am sleep now... =PPP so ya.... dun really feel like typing another essay on it.. LOL. (plus i need to study accounting...! *SCREAM*)

and LOL @ yamapi's c-cup

(p.s. i think its the lightning which made his chests turned into boobs..... O____O'' LOL ) (and i am sure its much better if you see the entire body, with abs and all... <3! )

ahha about YamaP's necklace, I always seen him wear like the same necklace for a decade then he'll change a new one. Seems like he value his stuff.

oh he is hot. lol just can't resist him. And the PV of seishun amigo, Pi is chubby in there.

boobs2zn.jpg

he looks SOOOO hot in that pic serious!! hehehehe

XD

Hmm are you sure about that? I'm pretty sure Yamapi & Kame are good friends, they say all this rabu-rabu stuff in interviews ^___^

Before KAT-TUN got really famous, Kame used to look up to Yamapi alot, in terms of fashion sense, etc. He says that it's because Yamapi has been famous ever since he was young, so yeah... I'll try to look up the interview for you guys ^^ But yeah, Kame & Yamapi are good friends.. unless theyre LYING about it (which I doubt) XDD

About the whole Yamapi being silent or w/e during the interview.. XD Theyre just goofing off like they normally do~~ hehe

About the whole Yamapi being silent or w/e during the interview.. XD Theyre just goofing off like they normally do~~ hehe

oh no, i know

i .. gave that example not because i wanted to support that they're not friends...

i was just reminded of that incident and .. like ... ya. wanne share that experience.. i guess.

i totally think they're good friends...!!

sorry for misleading you or anybody else.... >O<!!!!!

^^^

YUP! That's Yamapi and his moobies (man-boobies) in all their muscley glory!

i still find awsome how he goes from a lame and unapealing body (at least for me) to a hot man body like he has now.

but he still has to show us more skin, i mean we need to see the whole package to appreciatte it more.. or maybe it is just me who want to see more skin.

I think kame and PI are good friends because for his latest entry, he said he plan to go somewhere with Kame, but I think something come up so they didn't go.

i still find awsome how he goes from a lame and unapealing body (at least for me) to a hot man body like he has now.

but he still has to show us more skin, i mean we need to see the whole package to appreciatte it more.. or maybe it is just me who want to see more skin.

omg i agree!!

he was DISGUSTINGLY GROSS when he was SKINNY

like a DRIED APRICOT

esp when NEWS 1st came out with NEWS NIPPON~

i saw them on TV i was like EWWW~ why is that thing in SHORTS and SLEEVELESS TOP when he's SOOO skinny???

O_ O

he's So hot now!! like really buff for japanese standards! ahha

he shouldn't be shy

ahha

SHOW IT ALL

FOOOOOOOOO

haha

awaha ha it crack me up. "disgustingly gross". He look very cute when he is like smalle around 14, 15 and then he got really skinny and then he looks hot now.

you took the words out of my mouth, when he was really young he looked cute, then when he was like through puberty or something like that he looked like anorexic and now that he is a man he looks so hot.

omg i agree!!

he was DISGUSTINGLY GROSS when he was SKINNY

like a DRIED APRICOT

esp when NEWS 1st came out with NEWS NIPPON~

i saw them on TV i was like EWWW~ why is that thing in SHORTS and SLEEVELESS TOP when he's SOOO skinny???

O_ O

he's So hot now!! like really buff for japanese standards! ahha

he shouldn't be shy

ahha

SHOW IT ALL

FOOOOOOOOO

haha

um. you guys also noticed that yamapi was the only one in news nippon pv to be wearing no sleeves huh. i found that pretty weird. but no longer bothered by it. i watched that pv SO MANY times that i am literally numb towards it.

well. i think yamapi had different stages. and none of those stages in my eyes would go under "DISGUSTINGLY GROSS" ..... there are definately many other people who fits that category better than yamapi.

i think yamapi is beautiful in those stages at that time.

we might look back now and say "not so good" or "better now", and thats fine.

i do not think we should bash the past yamapi. he was how he was, he is who he is now. neither he or we can change it. since we cannot do anything to change that past, why be so harsh on him? especially now that he has improved. why can't we just praise who he is now.. and... sort of just let whatever was in the past be?

i totally appriciate those who like the current yamapi, and are praising yamapi for improving himself. but do we really need to bash and step all over the old yamapi to do that?

it's pbb for his gf!

OMG. i have this EXACT SAME theory!

whoever goes out with that girl (or rumoured to have gone out with that girl) gets buffer. either during or afterwards.

its like she feeds them super spanish (or whatever popeye eats..... you know. those spanish in a can???). or that girl always cook too much and force the guys to eat the leftover food.... XDDDD

its like that girl likes buff guys. and all those guys just get buff for her or something. O_____O'''

i totally said this theory over a million times. (prob not here... anyways) LOL. so ya....!! LOL.

but its a good change. its a good change. so i wont blame that girl. plus, i like that girl too. so ya =)