[Drama 2011] Dream High 드림하이

debbieleung

wow, good news keep coming for KSH. daebak!!!! fighting!!!!! (Google translated)

RELATED ARTICLE

Kim Soo-hyun's 'Dream High', wins Golden Rose Award

[OSEN = yunga the reporter] starring Kim Soo-hyun KBS drama 'Dream High' (director yieungbok) goldeunrojeusang Awards in the youth sector for the first time in Korea was awarded first prize. 'Dream High' in the last 10 days held in Lucerne, Switzerland, Golden rojeusang at a ceremony in South Korea is the first youth work sector was the grand prize. Goldeunrojeusang Secretariat before the end of the last two finalists works published nomini the Night (Nominee Night) through the 'Dream High' the youth work sector, has selected finalists. Night time, a total of 12 canines nomini door 36 in the program selection, Australia , Belgium, Germany, Great Britain, the Netherlands, Canada , Norway , Spain, South Korea, the U.S. program has been selected, only selected works in Asia, KBS has. last aired in early 2011 'Dream High' the passionate dancing and singing in the teen drama growing, Kim, oktaekyeon, reservoir, and has appeared ahyiyu.

201205111056779324_1.jpg

The Golden Rose Award for TV entertainment entertainment programs, expertise and creativity while encouraging producers to promote the exchange of an entertainment program for the primary purpose is the specialized international phase. Summer special events in Switzerland in 1961 starting with broadcasters over the developed world international, the most recognized authority over history, Itaewon Prize, an Emmy, as well as banpeusang is world-renowned international phase. KBS division of the 2010 Tele Novella 'My Too Perfect Sons' game show segment "Golden Bell Challenge ', 2007 in the eastern minutes' sponge ', the reality sector in 2006' Happy Together-Friends" climbed on board, but the best award-winning presence in the wiring the 'Dream High' is the first time. issue@osen.co.kr

cr: dc

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ApolCartin

^Just got them :wub:

Hello guys. I'm here again to keep you updated with Dream High goodies :wub:

I just received my DVD set and I hope that anyone who ordered it received theirs as well ^__^

The DVD set was puuuuure gorgeous. Well, I'd say I have better drama DVD sets (with beautiful dvdcases and all) but Dream High's was still gorgeous in its own way. :) Here are some pictures to get you motivated to get them :P

THE TWO VOLUMES. with 3 DVD cases each

*quoted image*

The DVD Cases

*quoted image*

What the DVD looks like

*quoted image*

The beautiful and huge posters!!!

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

yupp they're really big and it sucks that I don't have any room to hang them up ~___~

The postcards.

*quoted image*

I have yet to watch the DVD so I don't know what surprises this thing will give me :P Will post some DVDupdates again once I watched it :)

edit;;

errrr, okay, I skimmed through the concert part and shuuuucks, no Maybe, no My Valentine, no Can't Forget and no SooZy's HHWW at the end of the concert ~___~ BOO! Whatever was shown on TV was what on the DVD. -_-

OMO. how much was the DVD set chinggu? I want them! #DreamHigh

Guest laissezze

watched the first dream high series and i got hooked. of course i was anticipating who would end up with who and all the singing stuff.  i found dream high 1 more interesting than dream high 2. just my 2 centsblush.gif

• 4 weeks later...
Guest nangnang

Just finished watching Dream High. <3 I love this series!  I love the pairing of Pilsook and Jason. They're really so cute. :)

just finished this drama.i'm kinda happy for SD,his success but very deceived that HM chose him over SH.how could she?i know SH "deceived her" but it was such a great love story.From the start, they seemed to be the main cast, predicted couple. well,it's not really about the romance, more of a "music" drama,right? 

• 3 months later...

class="entry-title" style="background-color: rgb(243, 243, 255); border-width: 3px 0px 1px; border-top-style: solid; border-bottom-style: dotted; border-top-color: rgb(102, 102, 102); border-bottom-color: rgb(102, 102, 102); margin: 0px 0px 0.1em; outline: 0px; padding: 4px 40px 0.1em 0px; vertical-align: baseline; word-wrap: break-word; font-size: 22px; clear: both; font-family: 'Lucida Grande', Arial, sans-serif; "The Original Cast of Dream High Gather for a Nostalgic Reunion (1 comments)Posted on October 7, 2012 by ockoala

dhrun1.jpg

Earlier this year I watched one episode of Dream High 2 and I ran away screaming. I was horrified that the second season of the original Dream High could turn out that bad, and I came to that conclusion a good 15 episodes earlier than those who stuck around and ended up totally disgruntled with the entire story and the ending. Seeing how bad DH2 was only made me miss the original that much more because its actually not easy to get six idols and/or actors around the same young age and have them not only deliver the characters but have chemistry with each other as well. Whatever good mojo was in the air during the casting of DH, the result was a home run. I miss my DH sextet a lot, Kim Soo Hyun‘s earnest bumpkin Sam Dong, Suzy‘s haughty diva Hye Mi, Eunjung‘s insecure underdog Baek Hee, Taecyeon‘s just-wanna-dance loveable lug Jin Gook, IU‘s darling songstress Pil Sook, and Wooyoung‘s dense kind-hearted Jason. So I literally shrieked out loud last night when the pictures came out that all six of them gathered together recently for a night of hanging out and BBQ. Just like they promised to keep in touch when they finished filming and realized it was such an unique and wonderful experience in their lives.

Since DH ended almost a year and a half ago, all six of them have furthered their careers mostly in positive ways. The sole actor of the bunch Kim Soo Hyun followed up DH with The Moon Embraces the Sun, a drama I was dying to watch but turned out to be vastly disappointing. His performance was stellar within the cast, but I know he could be much better, but for MoonSun Kim Soo Hyun won the Baeksang for Best Actor in a TV series, and that was just a jawdropping upset. Suzy has been mostly singing, though her one return to acting in this Summer’s Big was a total waste of her involvement and I wished she picked better. IU, Wooyoung, and Taecyeon have all resumed their singing activities without picking any follow up acting roles. But its Eunjung that’s rather in a precarious situation now, what with T-ara’s scandal this Summer and her getting replaced on Five Fingers. I’m sure she’ll bounce back eventually, but that couldn’t have been a pleasant or easy experience to endure. If Korea makes any other high school-themed drama, whether it involves music or something else, I will always measure it against DH. It’s so good to see my Kirin High babies back together again!

dhrun.jpg

cr: ockoalahttp://koalasplayground.com/2012/10/07/the-original-cast-of-dream-high-gather-for-a-nostalgic-reunion/

class="entry-title" style="margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-style: inherit; font-size: 1.8em; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; letter-spacing: -1px; "Dream High’ cast members meet up for a reunionby pkdance - 5 mins ago

dream.jpg

At the end of last month, TaecyeonWooyoung, and IU had talked about meeting up with the other cast members of the KBS 2TV drama, ‘Dream High‘. It seems the stars also took some photos to commemorate the occasion, much to the delight of the show’s fans, who have been longing to see interaction between their favorite characters again.

A few photos of the reunion were uploaded online and are quickly gaining attention. The photos show the former cast mates T-ara‘s Eunjung2PM‘s Taecyeon and Wooyoungmiss A‘s SuzyIU, andKim Soo Hyun, enjoying a late night BBQ party outdoors and catching up with one another.

dreamhigh.jpg

[Thanks to everyone who sent this in!]

Allkpop.com

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest jeshacunanan

exbow said:

The cast of “Dream High” wishes their drama success
20101130dreamhigh2.jpg20101130dreamhigh1.jpg

KBS 2TV’s “Dream High” held their gosa (a ritual to avoid misfortune and bring good luck) on November 29th, on the set of what is to be Girin Arts High School’s auditorium.

2PM’s Taecyeon and Wooyoung, Kim Soo Hyun, miss A’s Suzy, T-ara’s Eunjung, IU (not in photos), Yoon Young Ah, Um Ki Joon and Lee Yoon Ji were present for the gosa.

All of the representatives and cast members present, prayed for luck for the upcoming drama by stating, “Please do well. We hope for it to be met with success.”

The cast members were all of similar age and enjoyed a comfortable atmosphere throughout the event. Senior actors were seen taking extra care of their juniors, demonstrating the cast’s close friendship.

“Dream High” will be airing its pilot episode on January 3rd, 2011.

Source: TV Daily via Nate/allkpop

Guest jeshacunanan

jeshacunanan said: exbow said:

The cast of “Dream High” wishes their drama success
20101130dreamhigh2.jpg20101130dreamhigh1.jpg

KBS 2TV’s “Dream High” held their gosa (a ritual to avoid misfortune and bring good luck) on November 29th, on the set of what is to be Girin Arts High School’s auditorium.

2PM’s Taecyeon and Wooyoung, Kim Soo Hyun, miss A’s Suzy, T-ara’s Eunjung, IU (not in photos), Yoon Young Ah, Um Ki Joon and Lee Yoon Ji were present for the gosa.

All of the representatives and cast members present, prayed for luck for the upcoming drama by stating, “Please do well. We hope for it to be met with success.”

The cast members were all of similar age and enjoyed a comfortable atmosphere throughout the event. Senior actors were seen taking extra care of their juniors, demonstrating the cast’s close friendship.

“Dream High” will be airing its pilot episode on January 3rd, 2011.

Source: TV Daily via Nate/allkpop

• 3 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

cunor0.jpgSEULONG My friends came to the filming set ... I'm sorry that in reality you have to wear school uniform
Seulong currently acting in Mandate of Heaven KBS Drama.

• 6 months later...
Guest HafidzullahA

I like the unknown orchestral background music when Hye Mi finding out Sam Dong's deafness. So please give me the link to download it.. -_-

• 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Suzy Meets Up with “Dream High” Teacher Uhm Ki Joon at His Musical
BdNQAYrCAAAiP3H.jpg

Suzy recently met up with actor Uhm Ki Joon when she went to see him perform in the musical “Werther”.
Uhm Ki Joon released a photo of their meeting on his Twitter account on January 5. It was accompanied by the following comment: “How little time left. A picture with Suzy who came to see the ‘Werther’ performance. After seven years of performing, only four shows left. Let’s do our best to the end.”
The photo shows the pair smiling and showing “V” poses while looking pretty friendly together.
Netizens had a few comments: “I’m seriously jealous of Uhm Ki Joon,” “So the ‘Dream High’ teacher and student have met,” and “Do your best right up until the last show!”
Meanwhile, Uhm Ki Joon is nearing the end of his time in the lead role of “Werther,” being shown at the CJ Towol Theatre and Arts Center. 
http://www.soompi.com/2014/01/07/suzy-meets-up-with-dream-high-teacher-uhm-ki-joon-at-his-musical/#.UtOd59Ls_i8

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

J.Y. Park recalls how he came up with the idea for 'Dream High'
BhklaANCcAApfuy.jpg
J.Y. Park walked down memory lane when he came upon his past proposal for the KBS 2TV drama 'Dream High' which helped pave the way for idol-turned-actors and actor Kim Soo Hyun to stardom!

J.Y. Park tweeted on the 28th, "I was writing a song on this paper when I flipped it over and it was the 'Dream High' proposal keke I had nothing to do at my hotel room in Chicago so I toyed with an idea but who knew it would really become a drama and that this Soo Hyun became that Soo Hyun and this Suzy became that Suzy...^^"
The proposal with a relationship diagram (going down from left to right):
-Yoon Baek Hee (17/Female) Freshman - Eunjung-Jung Ha Myung (37/Male) Chairman-Shi Kyung Jin (34/Female) Music Teacher-Go Hye Mi (17/Female) Freshman - Suzy-Lee Li Ah (17/Female) Freshman-Jo In Sung (17) Freshman-Jason (17/Male) Freshman - Wooyoung-Kang Oh Hyuk (36/Male) Music Teacher-Song Sam Dong (17/Male) Freshman - Kim Soo Hyun-Jin Kook (18/Male) Freshman - Taecyeon-Jo Pil Sook (18) Freshman - IU
Who knew 'Dream High' started off as just something to help pass time in J.Y. Park's hotel room!
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/02/jy-park-recalls-how-he-came-up-with-the-idea-for-dream-high

• 9 months later...

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Pit-A-Pat Korean 3 | 두근두근 한국어 3 - Episode 1 id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Pit-A-Pat Korean 3 | 두근두근 한국어 3 - Episode 2

Archived