Quantcast
debbieleung

[Drama 2011] Dream High 드림하이

this photo should be taken when they redid the motorcycle scene.. sorry for the LQ cant find a better one.. i think it's cute how they got kim soo hyun to stand in for taec.. i went to rewatch the scene and kept thinking during all the one-shots of suzy.. that's not taec it's soo hyun's shoulders lol.. and i wonder if it's KSH hands in the scene when JG put the helmet on hyemi..*quoted image*credits dreamhigh baidu bar

I don't quite understand :unsure: . They got KSH to stand in for Taec in the pics you posted or in the actual scene by the river. We're talking about the scene with JG&HM by the river in the final ep right?.. can someone pls enlighten me. I still can't get over DH and visit this thread daily like a habit. I think alot of DH fans are the same lol. Nice to see this thread still moving forward even after the drama ended :),

you mean like the rip version from the drama right?

for Hyemi & Samdong ver. of Maybe here

for Dreaming here

Thank you soooo much. I like songs when KSH is performing the best.

I actually wonder why they were not included in OST... :mellow:

I don't quite understand :unsure: . They got KSH to stand in for Taec in the pics you posted or in the actual scene by the river. We're talking about the scene with JG&HM by the river in the final ep right?.. can someone pls enlighten me. I still can't get over DH and visit this thread daily like a habit. I think alot of DH fans are the same lol. Nice to see this thread still moving forward even after the drama ended :),

Yeah SH stand in for Taec in the final where JGxHM went to river again. I guess they need to redo Suzy part, anyway I just knew that Dream high 2 will be with new casts. But maybe you get to see the old cast too but just not lead. I wonder how they going to write the story this time.

See I am the only one on DH thread.  :mellow:

Today I have re-watched my favourites scenes.... Love them still soooooooo much!!! :ph34r:

I am not sure if anyone will see this but if... maybe you could help me.

Does anyone know where can I find tracks with original drama version?

I mean like "Maybe" singed by our lovely duo or "Dreaming" by KSH

Hey there, as sakurakimchi has shared two songs with you...if you're still looking for other versions, I have ripped the majority of the songs at my blog. Free for grabs! ;)

hello,everyone

may i know if someone here knew where can i get the instrumental that being used in this drama please,...thanks in advance :sweatingbullets:

수지 Suzy Bae (Miss A)'s lovely styling for this spring~!

this is Suzy's interview but in the middle they're talking about Dream High a little bit. start @2:18. it has eng sub. :w00t:

nothing's new. they're talking about her acting debut, she so worried playing a lead role in the drama and Suzy admires Ma Doo Shik. she thinks he's cool. :P she also said they keep in touch with each other. i wonder if Suzy just called Soohyun "Samdong-oppa" in real life not his name. :lol: everyone else she called their name. ;)

Hi chingo

I heard about that some part of special concert(The part that suji and kim soo hyun) sing with each other didnt show in KBS !can anybody upload the part somewhere for me or find the part for me?!!

I wonder why they didnt show that part!!

i wonder if Suzy just called Soohyun "Samdong-oppa" in real life not his name. :lol: everyone else she called their name. ;)

She did it twice now! LOL. She called him "Sam Dong Oppa" on Happy Together while telling a story and she did it again. HAHA. I really wonder now too if she really calls him Sam Dong oppa even off cam. HAHAHAH. Suzy why so cute.

She did it twice now! LOL. She called him "Sam Dong Oppa" on Happy Together while telling a story and she did it again. HAHA. I really wonder now too if she really calls him Sam Dong oppa even off cam. HAHAHAH. Suzy why so cute.

haha...maybe she just used to call him that. i find it so cute that she called him Samdong-oppa. if this in the drama, Samdong probably smiling like an idiot if Hyemi call him oppa.. :lol: ahhhh...i missed them so much. :tears:

Hi chingo

I heard about that some part of special concert(The part that suji and kim soo hyun) sing with each other didnt show in KBS !can anybody upload the part somewhere for me or find the part for me?!!

I wonder why they didnt show that part!!

here's the clip. i have no idea why they cut this performance. :angry: they both sound good especially Suzy.love it when they look at each other when singing baby i'm in love with u. blush.gif

Special Concert - Suzy & Soohyun "Maybe"

ohhhh thank you very much sakurakimch for suzy and soohyun part!!!!! w00t.gifblush.gifsweatingbullets.gif maybe they want that everyone buy it from the original cd :unsure: or they dont want anybody guess the end of story !!! :ph34r:

Hello :D.

I'm so sad that Dream High season 1 is over, i totally love the story line and characters. I like probably everything about this series lol. I couldn't stop watching all the episodes till it ended, just so addicting. My favorite couple would probably be Hye Mi & Sam Dong

Definitely one of the best dramas I came across. Luckily, there will be a season 2. However, it's coming out next year. I'll wait patiently as long as it comes out great again (:

eeeepppps!!! soo I just received my making book and calendar now!!! ^___^ Oh soo freaking gorgeous. A totally must to get it.

2h4vtoi.jpg

Anyways @hamster428, you're right. The hangul you couldn't read is really "Performance" however, it's actually written as "퍼포먼스". like instead of "ㅂ", it's actually "ㅍ". :) so I was like 'what's beobo' at first. hehe ^__^ And I've got Jason as the cover soo yup, there are actually 5 different covers of the book. ^^

fuc602.jpg

but wow~ really such fantastic book. I'm just starting to read it and I would.... would really try to translate some of them (like the fun stuff) if ever I have free time ^^ or maybe someone can help us? :D It's really interesting. Like the book has actually explanations as to why they got those scores. ha! total fun stuff.

Here are some more pictures to share in addition to hamster428's photos. :)

2hdv9ew.jpg

11uyl9x.jpg

2q1eann.jpg

nfr777.jpg

ztcfvo.jpg

20uy6iw.jpg

14aas7m.jpg

15i95e0.jpg

fo0g7s.jpg

fe2clf.jpg

1z6siuo.jpg

I'm sorry. My camera doesn't do justice with how pretty these pictures are. :( So you`ll have to really buy the book to appreciate more the beauty :P

Now I'm only waiting for my K pendant. So exicted ^_^

but wow~ really such fantastic book. I'm just starting to read it and I would.... would really try to translate some of them (like the fun stuff) if ever I have free time ^^ or maybe someone can help us? :D It's really interesting. Like the book has actually explanations as to why they got those scores. ha! total fun stuff.

omg...so jealous of you. i want the book and the calendar too.

thank you for sharing it with us. please do translate it...whenever u free, too bad i dont understand korean, cant help u. i'm so curious what are they saying in the book. love the pics you posted above. especially the one with Hyemi hugging Samdong. :wub:

great! another item to add in my wishlist. :sweatingbullets: but i'm so happy about it. i hope they will release an eng version of the comics too. :)

‘Dream High’ to be published as a comic book

20110330_dreamhighcomic_500.jpg

After delighting fans with the announcement of ‘Dream High’ season 2, it seemed that things couldn’t get any better for fans of the hit drama…

…but guess again!

It has recently been announced that ‘Dream High’ will be published as a two volume picture comic book!

On March 30th, the first volume of the ‘Dream High’ comic book will be released, and this volume tells the story of country boy Song Sam Dong (played by Kim Soo Hyun) and Go Hye Mi’s (played by missA’s Suzy) first meeting to their Kirin Arts School audition to Jason (played by 2PM’s Wooyoung) replacing Jin Guk (played by 2PM’s Taecyeon) in the fake showcase.

The ‘Dream High’ picture comic book is compiled of 5,000 high-definition capture shots from the drama, and like any other comic book, it contains commentary in the traditional speech balloons, bringing a familiar comic book feel to this photobook.

The second volume is set to come out during the first week of the next month.

Source: TV Daily via Nate News

Hello :D.

I'm so sad that Dream High season 1 is over,

Definitely one of the best dramas I came across. Luckily, there will be a season 2. However, it's coming out next year. I'll wait patiently as long as it comes out great again (:

ohhh is it true?it will be season 2?are u sure? :blink::mellow:

hi can someone help me? can u please tell me the name of the actor who played as the reporter from fishing village and turns out to be the EMG scout. thanks!!