[Drama 2011] Dream High 드림하이

debbieleung

Guest beimajoor

Agreeeed ! I thought the ending was so rushed. BUT ! I heard that there was a second season and that quickly cheered me up. Hehe iu <3 

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BSJ15

Yes!! Second season! Don`t have a link for it though. But I`ve heard that it won`t be using the same cast, could anybody clarify that. Either way, I`m gonna love to see it. Plus I`ve made it a live goal to find a k-pendant and buy it haha. Only problem is that season 2 doesn`t come out until next January...

Guest cmshrty

hey everyone! its been awhile since ive been here but just recently i found some super interesting news concerning the very long awaited season two!!! im not sure if its a legit source but..who knows right! check the spoiler right below..or just go straight to the link!!

[NEWS] G.NA in Dream High 2?

It was revealed on April 2 in the morning that G.NA have been casted for the upcoming KBS musical drama “Dream High 2.”

G.NA’s company, Cube Entertainment confirmed that she will temporarily leave her singing career to focus on her acting debut. G.NA stated “I am so honor to have an opportunity like ...this. Before my debut my only dream was to debut as a singer, but I guess having to debut as an actress is interesting too so I want to try this field. It doesn’t matter whether I become successful or not as long as I have tried new things. I am happy with it.”

She will be playing the role of Jane, a vocal arts student who used to be Jason ‘s first love while in the U.S before coming to Korea. Jane’s character is indeed interesting because she will be in a love triangle alongside Jason and Pil-suk.

G.NA will begin filming dream high in the second half of 2011.

source: dream high 2 @ facebook

[NEWS] G.NA in Dream High 2?

credit to Rebecca (dreamsintokyo) @ LiveJournal <-----i hope i credited her right..if not im sorry

anyways if this is even a least bit true..then that means one of our all time fave couple...milky couple will be back <3 <3 and hopefully the rest of the cast will to!!!!!

sorry if any of this has been posted before!..but im really not that sure lol

Guest <3*gabbss.;

so looking forward to dream high 2! <3 jason & pilsuk, but they need to include hyemi & samdong too. i don't think they were finish with their story yet. lol.

Guest wrongwaves

i dont know if anyone posted it before but here are the videos of Dream high casts in Happy together with English subs: 

credits: cjpopsix

thanks for sharing this, I'd kept these links for so long and now I'm on vacation I can see them :P

Guest pockysupersnack

hi , want to ask, is this drama safe for 10-11 years old ?

i want to download it for my little sister..

Guest alexus

I think it should be fine. Compared to what is on TV now days this is pretty tame. If she liked High School Musical, Camp Rock with all the singing and dancing as part of the storyline I think she will like it. There are some parts of the story that might be too deep for her but overall I thought the performances and the storyline was very positive and uplifting. It shows that everyone makes mistakes, we are only human but we should follow our dreams and never give up. The soundtrack is great as well. Hope this helps.

Guest applexu114

I would say you should consider carefully before letting your little sister watch this drama. Because the beginning of each episode does say "Children under 15 watching this prgram will need parental guide". Other than that, even though the message that drama wants to deliver is positive and story line is good, there are many parts such as highschooler rides motorbike, fighting, friends with jealousy gossip/harm/stab back each other and so on that I don't think are suitable for kids. If you still want to download it for your little sister, may be you'd better watch it with her ;)

I would say you should consider carefully before letting your little sister watch this drama. Because the beginning of each episode does say "Children under 15 watching this prgram will need parental guide". Other than that, even though the message that drama wants to deliver is positive and story line is good, there are many parts such as highschooler rides motorbike, fighting, friends with jealousy gossip/harm/stab back each other and so on that I don't think are suitable for kids. If you still want to download it for your little sister, may be you'd better watch it with her ;)

dragonball z, harry potter, narnia, etc. all have violence. Disney's animations too. i think DH is more PG than PG-13. a 10 yr-old should be able to handle it. kids aren't as simple-minded as we think they are. we've all met our fair share of bullies and betrayals even in elementary school.

Guest meisk

Suzy and Hyesungie <3 so pretty.

plz0.jpg

credits: fyjypnation,hyesung's twitter

it's been a while since i post in this thread.i'm so busy with my work, chasing my own dream. :D

i missed DH so much.can't wait for DH2,i really hope they will bring back the old cast again especially Samdong and Hyemi. :)

Guest gauri92

OMG!!! this is a recent picture because suzy has her hair coloured...WHEN was this taken?? wht is it about???

they look soooo cuuteeee!!!

Guest melabs

OMG!!! this is a recent picture because suzy has her hair coloured...WHEN was this taken?? wht is it about???

they look soooo cuuteeee!!!

i found it in tumblr i dont know when it was taken, or what it is for but THEY ARE SO ADORABLE! 

more pics :

tumblr_lkd2a4BCQJ1qf62vto1_1280.jpg

tumblr_lkd283kGyb1qf62vto1_1280.jpg

credits: http://yamanyamo.tumblr.com

tumblr_lkdaeeE3px1qbxx00o1_500.png

credit: http://shura.tumblr.com

EDIT: 

suzy and kim soohyun are the ambassadors of the 16th goyang korea flower show. :) which is today april 29th :) i want more cute pictures of them. so cute together :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hello guys~! Exciting news. Dream High DVD Director's Cut is to be released soon! Preorder now.

DVDHeaven and YesAsia have different release dates

DVDHEAVEN (Date Release: June 28 2011)

Vol 1 (Ep 1-8) with poster - http://dvdheaven.com/product/product_detail_music.php?idx=33234

Vol 2 (Ep 9-16) with poster - http://dvdheaven.com/product/product_detail_music.php?idx=33236

^I seriously hope they're different posters cuz I'm getting both and it would really suck if they're the same :P

YesAsia (Date Release: June 30, 2011)

Vol 1 - http://www.yesasia.com/global/dream-high-vol-1-of-2-dvd-5-disc-english-subtitled-directors-cut-kbs/1024418743-0-0-0-en/info.html

Vol 2 - http://www.yesasia.com/global/dream-high-vol-1-of-2-dvd-5-disc-english-subtitled-director-re-edited/1024418743-0-0-0-en/info.html

YesAsia listed the DVD's Region as Region 3 so unless you live in South East Asia (including Hong Kong, S. Korea and Taiwan), you can only play the DVD on your computer or if you DVD player can play All Regions. (FYI: Usually Director Cuts DVDs are usually Region 3 as the dramas are licensed in different countries like in North America, a different company will officially produce it however the disadvantage is it doesn't have director cut or special goodies unlike Region 3 stuff)

Both DVDHeaven and YesAsia listed the DVD as English Subtitled and it comes with autographed Photocard (5pc)

Sooo excited!!! ^__^

edit;;

hehe~ since I topped a page, I shall share my K pendant and oh boy, was it soo gorgeous ^^

2z53q04.jpg

qnqjjl.jpg

^back view

:wub:

edit again;;

gone to Yes24 and it seems they put more information as to what's included in the DVD Box set

http://www.yes24.com/24/goods/5055873?scode=032&OzSrank=2

http://www.yes24.com/24/goods/5134526?scode=032&OzSrank=1

Vol 1:

Language : Korean

Subtitle : English

Audio : Dolby Digital 2.0

Screen Aspect Ratio: 16:9

Format : 5 Discs (Title(part 1~8) + Additional Footage (making)

+ 5 signed photo cards

+Poster 1:1(Limted production)

Vol 2:

Language : Korean

Subtitle : English

Audio: Dolby Digital 2.0

Screen Aspect Ratio: 16:9

Format : 5 Discs (Title(part 9~16) + Additional Footage (Special broadcast, Extra broadcasting images))

+ 5 signed photo cards

+Poster 1:1(Limited production)

^I wonder what that Special broadcast is. Is it the concert? HOPEFULLY! And I hope that's like the full edition cuz I needed "Maybe" so bad. ~__~

Awww I was hoping we could get NGs or something oh wells, as long as I get the concert in full show, I'm contented. :P

Guest flycrazily

I finished this drama in 2 days and man suffering from withdraws already T__T the ending... i mean it was stated from the start that one of them was going to be k T__T but still i was hoping for more samdong and hyemi interactions T__T it was so short =[ i miss my samdong T__T season 2 ehhh i wish it would show us a cameo that ties the ending between hyemi samdong and jinsuk better instead of rushing it all in at the last minute.

the timeline is going to be something to look out for. I wonder what they have plans for us. I'm reading articles about g.na being in a love triangle with jason and pilsuk? hmmm wouldnt that mean, it's going to take place after samdong goes to america? but then the other dream high members would have to graduate or gone doing their idol tasks. but then agian, nothing is confirmed they might be throwing a spinball. but i hope the teachers remains the same! they were awesome

dream high was a good drama! it made me cry and laugh like every episode -.- haha imma miss it dearly! this will go into my list of favorites!

Archived