MinJoong/HyunMin ♥ The Oppa/Dongsaeng Couple (Jung So Min & Kim Hyun Joong)

Guest marscristle

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello shippers, 
We the moderators of Couple -  Shippers Paradise Have made some new rules and  few changes regarding "RULES & REGULATIONS " to make this thread a Happy- Friendly- Respectful (Getting along with everyone and respects everyone's opinion) Thread  for everyone! We want also that others will feel welcome and able to join the shipping of your favorite couple. this post serves as a reminder to everyone to follow the rules and regulations here at soompi. and we will all get along fine. Have a great time shipping your fave couple ok? OK!!!
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2020835/rules-couples-shippers-paradise-please-read-follow?new=1

im new here :)im seriously sad that our shipping is slowly fading away.hyunjoong and uee were rumoured to be together.i think i made the wrong decision but i try to watch uee-hyunjoong video onceand its seriously hurt my hyunmin feeling.but i tried to be positive and support this couple no matter what ^^if in the future,they didnt have any special relationship,i will totally respect their friendshipand i will always think that minmin is the only woman that hyunjoong is very fond to ^^and for somin,oh my god girl!you are my favourite girl ever >.< she still young and have a very bright future.actually i start to watch playful kiss this year,i know its very late but its better late than never right ^^and i fall in love with this couple right away!and start from playful kiss i watch every drama that so min have acted in to.i lately have been a silent reader in this forum.hehebut dont take this question too seriously hyunmin shipper but did somin and her co-star in can we get married (i forgot his name) dating?because lately i've been hearing some rumour that they were in busan together and i found this picture in tieba baidu forum http://31.media.tumblr.com/99130375f5525d59b23558f8f141620f/tumblr_mvsjkmrHg41s34xpco1_250.png

and again i really hope its not true >.< lets support our couple :) fighting !!!
d0089703_4ced0e3e4a33b.jpg

myrraa said: im new here :)im seriously sad that our shipping is slowly fading away.hyunjoong and uee were rumoured to be together.i think i made the wrong decision but i try to watch uee-hyunjoong video onceand its seriously hurt my hyunmin feeling.but i tried to be positive and support this couple no matter what ^^if in the future,they didnt have any special relationship,i will totally respect their friendshipand i will always think that minmin is the only woman that hyunjoong is very fond to ^^and for somin,oh my god girl!you are my favourite girl ever >.< she still young and have a very bright future.actually i start to watch playful kiss this year,i know its very late but its better late than never right ^^and i fall in love with this couple right away!and start from playful kiss i watch every drama that so min have acted in to.i lately have been a silent reader in this forum.hehebut dont take this question too seriously hyunmin shipper but did somin and her co-star in can we get married (i forgot his name) dating?because lately i've been hearing some rumour that they were in busan together and i found this picture in tieba baidu forum http://31.media.tumblr.com/99130375f5525d59b23558f8f141620f/tumblr_mvsjkmrHg41s34xpco1_250.png

and again i really hope its not true >.< lets support our couple :) fighting !!!

glad to hear that ^^ oh ya!his name is sung joon right?i thought he and suzy is just a rumour and nonsense scandal like somin with lee jong suk.my heart feels relieved now because i already set my mind that somin is really with his cwgm co-star.but whats will happen lets pray for the best for both somin and hyunjoong ^^this forum is seriously too quiet and i hope someone will light up this forum atmospehere ^^

<3 Greetings everyone <3 I'm JamiJoong and a new member of your forum which I just found the other day. I have read 1-234 and have enjoyed all your posts, pictures, videos and mostly the love you all shared for HyunMin. I want to say thank you all for sharing, what I myself feel the same for these two wonderful people who have blessed us with their talents. I also hope and pray these two will be ONE. Even in their friendship I am happy for them. Their chemistry is so genuine and precious. I will never lose hope in them. I will continue to watch Playful Kiss, their PK NG videos, fan made videos n collect more n more pics of them. Again, thank you all so much for this forum. And God bless you all. HyunMin FIGHTING!! <3 :x

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt"YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE FOR ME ♥♥♥HYUNMIN FOREVER♥♥♥

credit: TheRukubebe8877

thank you Rukubebe for every video from HyunMin,always touching heart :)

Edit:

hi new members, welcome to soompi, let enliven this forum :)
hi Myrraa, kekeke, link the photo was taken when they were still filming CWGM, see Minmin hair.
Busan? kekeke, I also heard 'someone' was there to attend an event in Busan. kekeke ... "one more time ... one more time" kekeke :-\"

Hyunmin forever ... fighting!!!

Hi all~
I just wanted to repost this image, just wanted to share in soompi forums  :)
This picture I took from HyunMin GForce Blog
credit by: Bibe from HyunMin BaiduBar

[PIC] HyunMin at Jaksal Chicken (AGAIN, kekeke) ;)
Baidu-Jacksal09.jpg

:x  :x  :x

• 2 weeks later...
Guest estanyela

[12/11/2013] Jung So Min 정소민 Facebook Update
caption: 벚꽃 이 진다고 그대 를 잊은 적 없다
너무 많은 걸 바랐 나봐.감히 영원 같은 걸 갖고 싶었 나봐.변하지 않는 거 말이야.단단 하고 중심 이 잡혀 있고 반짝 반짝 빛나고 한참 있다 돌아와도언제나 같은 자리 에서 두 팔 을 벌려 주는 그런 사람. 변하지 않는 사랑 ... 같은 거처음 만나 물었 거든, 변하지 않는 사랑 을 믿느냐 고, 어딘가에 그런게 있다고 그 사람 이 대답 했어.어딘가 라고 했는데
그게 그 사람 속에 있는 줄 알았던 거야.
[Poem Translation] 
I've never forgotten you even when cherry blossoms fall.Maybe I wished too many things.How dare I wish eternity; the thing that never changes.The one who is rigid, has his philosophy, glitters, and welcomes me at the same place even when I've not been around for a long time. Something like eternal love... 
I asked him when we first met, if he believed in eternal love. Somewhere it exists, he replied.

And I believed it to be in him.
Translation by Hana Kim
MM_fbook_12.11.jpeg

The pictures reminds you of their first date cherry blossom on April 24, 2011 :x

Guest estanyela

Gifts for Modu, Art and Matic
Jung So Min Facebook Update 11/24/13

여러분 감사해요! 세계적으로 사랑받는 모두 흐흐흐. 모두 좋겠다> <!! 공은 벌써 뜯어졌어염ㅜㅠㅋㅋㅋ 공매니아 모두ㅋㅋ

u9sh.jpg

rizb.jpg

aky8.jpg

fu29.jpg

Please don't believe in false rumors. HyunMin is REAL!!!

http://hyunmin-gforce.blogspot.com/2013/11/112413-jung-so-min-facebook-update.htmlhttp://hyunmin-gforce.blogspot.com/

• 2 weeks later...

oooo our forum is moving so slowly....I guess after a long waiting we may get a big good news....hoping for the best........goodluck to our cople.....and I'm waiting for any new drama of somin...so somin please pick a drama...so that we can see you more often......

bhavyamanne said: laquetahodge said: bhavyamanne said: oooo our forum is moving so slowly....I guess after a long waiting we may get a big good news....hoping for the best........goodluck to our cople.....and I'm waiting for any new drama of somin...so somin please pick a drama...so that we can see you more often......

Archived