[Drama 2011] Paradise Ranch 파라다이스 목장

Guest gems

Guest *`xiuzhen

[D/L] Paradise Meadow Official Trailer (37s)

thumbs20110111014202.jpg

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?7bp8ackbwa8ax6o

Credits: daumtvpot

Shared by: yhdiary.cjb.net

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

“Paradise Ranch” reveals character sketches

On December 30th, the production team for SBS’s upcoming drama ‘Paradise Ranch‘ released character sketches for Lee Yeon Hee, Shim Changmin, and Joo Sang Wook.

For the drama, TVXQ’s Changmin transforms into a third-generation heir. Wearing a stylish suit with a serious look in his eyes, and exhibited a different charisma from his image on stage.

Contributing to Lee Yeon Hee’s obvious innocent and pure charms, she also has a positive attitude and a lively image.

The villain from ‘Giant‘ – Joo Sang Wook – transforms into a ‘warm guy’. In the still, he is seen sitting at the green ranch.

“Paradise Ranch” will air on January 24th.

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/12/paradise-ranch-reveals-character-sketches

Guest sfmaiia

omo.... since last year i always wondered when this drama will be aired... finally!!! for another 14 days we can see changmin's acting and sexiness...

can't wait for this drama....

Guest cococrust

C-subbed trailers

trailer

http://www.sendspace.com/file/6d80vm

trailer v1 (i believe this is longer)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/36ivq1

man i'm seriously looking forward to this drama,

maybe because min oppa was one of my first kpop biases

i'm so glad it's actually coming out, for a while i thought the news of this drama was actually a fluke -_-

<3 thank god its not~~

I have a lot of faith in LYH and SCH, although changmin seems a bit stiff in some of the stills/photos

...but just hearing his voice in the trailer was a burst of reassurance (hurray for shirtless scenes!!)

...the plot seems sort of vague, i'm not sure what their conflict would be, besides the fact

that they married prematurely... any who, the trailer made it seem really cute ^^;

Guest choochootrain23

Paradise Ranch Pictures

I think all of these were taken when they went to film in Australia. Yoo Hana is really pretty! :wub:

223864904.jpg

223865052.jpg

223865361.jpg

223865321.jpg

223864128f.jpg

223864557.jpg

Credit: neverend-scm

Shared by: continuetvxq@wp

Guest sfmaiia

can't wait for this drama after seeing spoilers from the pictures!!! i always wonder how the story will go on..

changmin and yeonhee are adorable...

i wish i knew the ending first..(weird me....)

Guest SooInSmile

OMG, the trailer is out, WOWOW I can't wait to see this. Dang they are making us really wait for MINHEE, so far more is release of the side couples than the main. Although they all look very nice haha I am rooting for minhee, and maybe the second leads can get together. YEAH YEAH YEAH!

Guest chubbygirl1

최종윤

Choi Jong-Yoon

BOD: 05.03.1980

Management Agency: SME

AKR20110113214100005_03_i.jpg

Choi Jong-Yoon character:

A naive young man, Changmin's friend and also has a crush on Lee Yeon-Hee's younger sister Lee Da-Eun (Im Soo-Hyang).

He works on the ranch with Da-Ji during the day and run a pothouse bussiness at night.

Nate

please feel free to correct any mistakes, thnks.

Guest adikkeluangman

Changmin kisses his bride for “Paradise Ranch”

Wedding snapshots of TVXQ’s Max Changmin and actress Lee Yeon Hee were recently revealed to promote the upcoming SBS drama, “Paradise Ranch.”

Taken from their wedding day, the warm atmosphere between the couple and the kiss on the cheek makes the scenario look very sincere. Unfortunately, the happiness captured in those pictures is fleeting at best – the plot has the two getting married at a very young age, but they later decide to divorce.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/01/changmin-kisses-his-bride-for-paradise-ranch

The cast and scenery are all so beautiful *o*

Jeju Island and Australia (Brisbane?)! Wow, romantic and beautiful places. Changmin & Yeon-hee looks convincing as a newly-married couple! Very interesting indeed! Good luck for the whole cast! Will they have a press briefing or something? These 2 will be both busy for the SM town in Japan, so they better beef-up the promotion for PR any days now.

I think this is the theme song for Paradise Ranch :

TVXQ/DBSK - Journey ft. SNSD - Seohyun

Let's support Max & Yeonhee for Paradise Ranch! :D

Archived