[Drama 2011] Paradise Ranch 파라다이스 목장

Guest gems

alexus you are angle...thanks so much now you bet to a cup of hot milk then go to bed...

the beer room again..lots of their secret are out in that room isn't it like a they are the two of them in the world? so they talk, had a sweet sleep and as close as that!! wow I love them

bibidep, you gonna come here and share please....

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bibidep

name='Pach' date='01 March 2011 - 09:48 PM' timestamp='1299037680' post='16952068']

alexus you are angle...thanks so much now you bet to a cup of hot milk then go to bed...

the beer room again..lots of their secret are out in that room isn't it like a they are the two of them in the world? so they talk, had a sweet sleep and as close as that!! wow I love them

bibidep, you gonna come here and share please....

Huhuhu first, thank you Alexus for the recaps.

Pach................................huhuhu.

I watched the episode 12 raw, I don't understand anything, but I'm so happy.

After I read at the end of Alexus's recaps my heart hurt again, now I feel

the pain for Da Ji, she will be lonely after saying just be friend with Ahjussi

and now Dong Joo leave her to get back with Jin Young. When she not wake up from

following so close to Ahjussi I did not like it, but now she gave up Ahjussi what

else she has left??? I bet Dong Joo go with Jin Young will make Da Ji heart broken

one more time, oh poor Da Ji.

I think I will have an heart attack soon if they keep doing this.

What going on for the next episode??? Dong Joo coming back to play with Da Ji again???

What are they trying to do???? OMO I can not understand them.

Guest alexus

HEY GUYS!!!!!

Don't worry. With pain and suffering comes great rewards too. It is almost over. I am glad that Daji finally closed her chapter with YH. Now it is DongJoo to end it with JinYoung and then our couple can finally get together.

show2007: rocking post!!! you really put a lot of thought into your posts. thanks a bunch!!

yukariichangmin: not sure how i can say thanks in more ways then one but merci!!!

pach and bibidep I always enjoy reading your posts back and forth with each other as if we were all sitting in the living room watching the drama and chatting it up!

rainyrainy: finally YH is free of DaJi, only if he was free of his wife then you can have him for yourself. let's see what we can do about that!!

Good thing that the preview showed DongJoo acting more like his old self at 19. cute and adorable and being goofy. I have a feeling that the construction for the ranch has been ordered by the father and DongJoo is taking something from the house to save the ranch. Who knows. He cannot stay away from DaJi for too long. If she is in any trouble, he will try to help her again.

I feel sorry for JinYoung but she should know better. Just end it and move on. Leave with your head held up high. DongJoo might have been there for you when DaJI was not in the picture but she should be able to cleary see that his heart and mind is somewhere else.

DongJoo usually NEVER initiates any contact with her. She is the one kissing him and giving him pecks!!! While DongJoo always gazes at DaJi whenever he can steal a glance without getting caught (when they were sleeping at grandma's place and after washing her hair)

He grabbed her to save her from the scooter( well he would of done that for JY too if she was to be hit) but the point is he is always physically and mentally looking after DaJi. When she was bawling after the break up with YH HE wanted to reach out to DaJi and comfort her but had to stop himself. Even when JY is upset he doesn't reach out to her to comfort her. JY is upset because not only he stays silent but he doesn't even bother comforting her physically.

Actions may speak louder then words but in this case DongJoo is silent and motionless.

IT should be clear as day for JY soon (since she is a smart girl) that it is over.

Guest knweaye

Alexus, thanks for Ep. 12 recap.  I'm dying to watch the next episode as I'm wondering whether Dong Joo will give a promise to JY's father to marry her.  In Ep. 12 DJoo appears to be accepting the fact that he's thinking too much of DJi's welfare and too protective of her at JY's expense.  Even though DJ's hand is in a cast surely Dong Joo is not waiting over her hands and feet 24/7 and has no time to call JY?  JY should open her eyes and acknowledge she has lost Dong Joo to Da Ji; if not, this girl is heading for serious heartaches and heartbreak.  I'm amazed at our Da Ji recovering over her lovesickness so quickly and being able to eat so much!  Bravo!  She has the knack to get over the ills of life and her personality is as bubbly as ever.  I just hope she won't go back to asking Ahjusshi to come back to her in the next episode!  Da Ji should write the charmer with the killer smile off for good as he's preparing to leave for NY pretty soon.  By looking at how fast Da Ji recovers over her disappointment, I don't think she has really fallen in love with YH --  just some sort of physical attraction and maybe flattered at being picked by such a mature and charming man for the first time in her life. Da Ji may have been really fond of YH and maybe a sort of liking that borders on love, but this love is nothing compared to what she has felt for Dong Joo.  Maybe she'll be lucky enough to rekindle the old flames that have once burned in her heart for her childhood sweetheart.  Now, it's up to Dong Joo to come to terms with his real feelings and make a hard decision which girl he really wants to spend the rest of his life with.  I do hope grandpa will not be in favour of a match with JY who is clearly better wife material if you count money as the final arbiter.  But the elders should take into account how broken up Dong Joo was after his marriage ended so abruptly.  The mother also should have understood her son's needs better, and I still don't know whether JY really loves Dong Joo, or she's come to like him as a rebound from not able to get YH interested in her again.  I want to know the past history of YH and JY too, whether it's just a case of her chasing the Ahjusshi, or whether she continues pestering him after he got married as the wife seems to look rather unfavourably at JY at her first appearance in Jeju.

Guest bibidep

1294812492118616file.jpg

2j44x9u.jpg

Here Pach and Alexus, how come the pictures above not show in any episode yet???

That mean they still have a date with the 4 ???? So Da Ji and Ahjussi just be friend and

Dong Joo and Jin young still dating like a couple for the next few epsiodes???

In those pictures above, Da Ji changing her new trend of clothes, look a little better.

When I look at Ahjussi in the picture, I don't know what to say, he not good looking any more hahahah.

:wub: alexus I wish we can watch PR together with bibidep and lots more at the beer room!! will you join us bibidep?

finally I saw Daji missing Dongju..Ha Ha

less laundry is great but no more boxer hanging is sad isn't it? :(

will next episode is the last scene for YH and his wife? just my thought <_<

I want to see the pure Dongju & Daji (may be the farm and a horse too!!) next week..am I asking too much writter nim?

DE is more mature than her age she sees thing clearer than her sister brother in law, oppa she calling Dongju are cute and sincere she is opening her arms to welcome this handsome oppa back home now..I can see a lovely family in near future :wub:

Guest Briana-Nicole

az6fya.jpg  

Hey everyone, not sure if this pic was uploaded already so I'll upload it anyways. Lol

Bibidep : I'm not sure if JY and DJ were still dating in those pics because Dong Joo probably wouldn't have thrilled to see Daji with Ahjussi. Also, there were other pics where Daji was goofing off with Dong Joo. But, who knows? All I know is that there are pictures that prove that the DJ-DJ couple will get back together by the end.

259wigk.jpg  

25hzgvq.jpg

bibidep I hope that picture is someone's dreaming!!

YH is dressing like when the first met in AUS so it is a dream dear :sweatingbullets:

Guest lanziepanzie

@show2007 unfortunately yes, some of the Kfans can get abit crazy.

JY explains on this ep of strong heart.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dApcuLtc_w0&feature=related

cr: tVxqholic362

but thats true! thats why we love K dramas for their illogical and fairytail storylines and the good looking actors and actresses ahha ;)

Wish i got to see them when they were down in AUS back in 2010, but sadly i was on holidays in asia! i always miss the best things!

Thanks Alexus.That wasn't a summary. That was subbing the whole episode :D  I ended up reading the whole thing and laughing because of your comments.

Catch you next week.I hope there are more actions between DJ/JD.Who was it that said the drama may leave it till ep 16?Noooooo.......

Edit

Aish I topped a page.I have no photos.

Okay then Ranchers. 

Learn Korean in English link

this is a new viki channel for you guys if you like.It has a person telling you how to memorize the alphabet and do basic Korean.It's really good and easy.Seriously.

photo147169-580x383.jpg

Guest alexus

Thanks Alexus.That wasn't a summary. That was subbing the whole episode :D I ended up reading the whole thing and laughing because of your comments.

Catch you next week.I hope there are more actions between DJ/JD.Who was it that said the drama may leave it till ep 16?Noooooo.......

I know I should write up the recap in a non biased neutral manner but I just couldn't help myself from spazzing out at the sweet DJ couple moments. I am sure our paradise family would understand because seriously it does feel like our private little paradise on this thread with all of us here together. We are enjoying this drama together and how wondeful is that!!! Just like in SG it was our magical garden this is our paradise!!!

Yes. The summary is more like a sub in written form but I just have to do it that way because we would miss so much of the dialogue and the true meaning of what they are saying if I just tried to shorten it up in paragraphs. Never done recaps before and never read any so I guess this is just my style I guess????? Alexus Style??

Anyways I hope there will be more sweet heart racing moments for the last 4 episodes. Let's keep our faith. BTW thanks for posting more often here!!! Glad that you are on board too. More the merrier!!!!

Guest YukariiChangmin

Hi Sweeetieeeesss!!! :wub:

Thank you for all updates in our thread!

Alexus♥ darling as everybody said: you are the best !

I can imagine how´s hard is to do this summaries but pls don´t give up ~

We really appreciatte it a lot.

As I said before I don´t download the sub version of the dramas

I prefer to read the recaps

To all Ranchers here :wub:

Ladies pls can someone help me to do the Screencaps of others chars ?

I´d really apreciatte your help since I´m sharing basically just Daji and DongJu pics.

All the chars deserves attention in this thread please help me

~► I need some JooSangWook (hot man :lol: ) and YooHaNa caps too :w00t:

spazz ~

I don´t know what to think about YooHaNa char.

Sometimes I wish she could enjoy a happy end with HDJ since she loves him so much~

But it would be unfair with HDJ´s feelings~

It´s clear that the boy is trying to love her but *sigh* he cannot forget

Daji´s spell under him :lol:

It´s clear that she loves HDJ so much but she need to try a "fatal woman" mode

to gain HanDongJu´s Heart :lol:

For those who missed some episodes today I am sharing the previous ok ?

Hope you like it and Enjoy

Guest charmy19_23

Alexus, youre such a life saver.. You made me understand the epi.12 after I watch the pi, I was hunting to your summaries,,, wooo :D :D

I really dont understand that spoilers pics appeared before the episode airs... But nothing is so significant about it, I just want LDJ and HDJ to reconcile... Just like before the shampooing scene.. :D

Oh well I just want a signing off bet. HDJ and PJY,,, and let the two go back together,,, :wub:

Guest relly

Hi Everyone,

PARADISE RANCH 12 English Soft-Sub Subtitle is out.

PARADISE RANCH 1-12 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/302-paradise-ranch-2011-episode-1-12/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Guest renni72

I am TOTALLY absorbed into this drama .....could not stop watching when I started episode 1 randomly as I wasn't sure which drama to start..

DaJi and DongJoo are such a lovely couple....they just have not realised it yet with all the old feelings of anger, betrayal and heartbreak forming a divide between them. I hope as they begun to live with each other and learn how to compromise and cooperate, they will finally realise that their love has endured that long 6 years.

I like DaJi's open sincerity and frankness. DongJoo seems the more "childlike" one in the relationship but I think that what makes him adorable.

Can't wait to watch it with Eng subs for epi 11 and 12.

Guest szesze

Just a quick question: was the "DE and DAJI crying in bed" scene in ep 11 or 12? I've been reading the caps and it doesn't seem like they're in... (btw, thanks alexus for the recaps xD)

Come on, DONGJOO... realize that you're in love with DAJI and be with her already!!! LOL.

I'm gonna dl the eps tonight. Thanks for all the spoilers and pictures XD

Archived