What intimidates you?

Grey.Drops

Guest The-Entity

Children doing things children shouldn't be doing.

Children saying things they shouldn't be saying.

Nothing is more terrifying than a little child curiously and innocently tearing the limbs off a small mammal as it screams and dies, and nothing is more terrifying than a child calmly telling me in that little sweet child's voice that "every parent hates their kids, it's obvious and I know it that no parent loves their children."

Maybe they don't mean to be intimidating. Or terrifying. But when I see pictures of young children covered in dirt and blood in a warzone with a perfectly impassive face, it's unsettling. It's even more unsettling to meet one and have them speak to you as if you were an adult. That... is intimidating, and scary, what human beings could turn children into.

Guest asian_downloads

Children doing things children shouldn't be doing.

Children saying things they shouldn't be saying.

Nothing is more terrifying than a little child curiously and innocently tearing the limbs off a small mammal as it screams and dies, and nothing is more terrifying than a child calmly telling me in that little sweet child's voice that "every parent hates their kids, it's obvious and I know it that no parent loves their children."

Maybe they don't mean to be intimidating. Or terrifying. But when I see pictures of young children covered in dirt and blood in a warzone with a perfectly impassive face, it's unsettling. It's even more unsettling to meet one and have them speak to you as if you were an adult. That... is intimidating, and scary, what human beings could turn children into.

Oh you watch too many movies <_<  lol, what child would actually be innocently tearing the limbs off a small mammal :crazy:

Well as for me, walking past a group of "tough dudes." Because half the time, not only will they stare at you, they'll start something. I'm talking about the 'real' tough guys, not the wannabes.

Guest brinyblue

price tags.

words that you can't pronounce right the first time/ever.

incredibly talented and incredibly nice people.

smart kids.

crowds of people, all staring at you.

1.   a fight breaks out RIGHT next to me...
  2. someone too happy...real ditsy
  3.  supper confident people(especially the pretty kind)
  4. unpredictable people...the kind that might ask a question or do something without thinking it might embarrass you or make you uncomfortable(people without filters)

Guest The-Entity

Oh you watch too many movies <_<  lol, what child would actually be innocently tearing the limbs off a small mammal :crazy:

I've never seen a child innocently tearing the limbs off small mammals. But I've seen children killing small animals out of curiosity, smashing birds eggs, stomping on lizards until they explode, punting at rats. Lovely horrifying things like that.

Guest I_play_with_dolls

I've never seen a child innocently tearing the limbs off small mammals. But I've seen children killing small animals out of curiosity, smashing birds eggs, stomping on lizards until they explode, punting at rats. Lovely horrifying things like that.

I admit I was one of those kids. Childhood friends and I would participate in squishing frogs, snakes, pulling apart butterflies, ripping up dead birds with our bikes. We were so fascinated of all the bits and pieces that were inside of them. Then when I disected a frog in sixth grade I remembered my disgusting hobby as a five year old. :crazy:

Anyways to stay on topic.

New people that try to talk to you and give you barely any space, scares me mini cooperless.

Archived