Jang Woo-hyuk

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest GingitsuneSpirit

you know he reminds me of eunhyuk from super junior.

especially with glasses!

and i agree with you, he's such a talented dancer and singer!

yes! I'm not the only one who thinks eunhyuk and woohyuk sorta resemble each other!!!

his dancing got me into dancing... which is amazing :D

Guest ginger

I loved Woo Hyuk back in the HOT days, and even though I don't listen to his new music, I still enjoy looking at his cute pictures and watching him on X-man.

-ginger

Guest Luvables

i love this guy's dances. but i dont think he is underrated. i thought that he was pretty well known for his talent.

Guest prettykorean07

hahaha wow....woohyuk oppa hasn't chnaged from long ago...lol he was cute when he was lil ^^ kekek..yeah i know...what has happened to him lately?? he used to come on x-man and loveletter ALL THE TIME...but now...he enver shows up...is he busy or somethin????

Guest Emmy

underrated ? i always thought he was just RATED enough. hahahha i see him alot in gameshows and whatnot and hes got mad dancing skill so i dont think hes that underrated

Guest makemyday

i love jang woo hyuk

he looks so cute in his youngest yearbook picture :)

he has charisma for sure

Guest lizzy_han

he looks hot and he still looks the same :DDD

jung eum and woohyuk.. how scandelicious. >0<;;

Guest asianrice

Kissing Jung-eum (from Sugar). Hahah... he's so stiff! ROFL

Actually, he wasn't stiff at all. She was suppose to kiss his cheek.. but he turned (so, he was the one that made a move). She was so embarassed after that. :lol:

Archived