▶ ✩✩✩ SHINee (샤이니) Official Thread # 2 ✩✩✩ ◀

Admin

Girls’ Generation’s Sunny Reveals a Shocking Birthday Present SHINee’s Jonghyun Once Gave Her

sunny.jpg

Bae Chul Soo, another host for the concert, asked Jonghyun how he copes with stress, to which Jonghyun replied, “I don’t really try to get rid of stress. I hold it in, but try to derive new energy from it.”

Sunny added, “I am going to reveal something about this person,” making Jonghyun nervous. She said, “Jonghyun gave me a present on my birthday. It was probably about a 29+ rated book.”

Jonghyun said, “To be exact, it was only 19+, and Sunny was over 20 at the time.” Sunny quipped, “He even asked for it back later. Was it good?” and Jonghyun responded, “It was a part thriller, and it was great!”

Source: soompi

Jonghyun Adds Four More Dates to Upcoming Solo Concert

03QDK3J.jpg

SHINee‘s Jonghyun has responded to fans’ enthusiastic interest in his solo concert by adding four additional shows to his schedule!

Entitled “THE STORY by JONGHYUN,” his solo concert will be kicked off on October 2, followed by more two shows on October 3 and 4. Fans will also get to see him perform on October 8, 9, 10, and 11, and finally October 16, 17, and 18, making the total number of shows 12. The concert will be held at the SMTOWN Theatre in SMTOWN’s Coex Artium.

This announcement comes only a few days after tickets to Jonghyun’s eight previously confirmed concerts were completely sold out after going on sale on September 1, proving the talented idol’s high popularity.

Tickets to the newly added shows will go on sale this week, on September 10 at 8 P.M., and will be available through YES24.

Source: soompi

150908 SHINee CONCERT 'SHINee WORLD IV' in BANGKOK
150908 SUM STYLE - Minho

• Like 1