▶ ✩✩✩ SHINee (샤이니) Official Thread # 2 ✩✩✩ ◀

Admin

SHINee's Key joins hands with Don Spike and DJ Hanmin for an EDM project

CN8ocfv.jpg

SHINee's Key is expanding from SHINee's trademarks style with an upcoming EDM track! Key will be collaborating with composer Don Spike and DJ Hanmin, who are also known as the duo 'AXODUS'.

NEWTYPE Ent.'s side said on July 20, "Key and AXODUS will take on an EDM collaboration. The goal is to release it next month, and they've finished recording."

Key will take on the vocals for this track, and they'll hold a special performance on July 25 at the Ansan Valley Rock Festival, which will also be AXODUS's official debut stage

Source: allkpop

Elle Korea Magazine (August)

u3DmpZU.jpg

pflMti4.jpg

ssuzg2X.jpg

NJYRKWD.jpg

more scans here

Kibum is everywhere lately! :D

• Like 2

Guest FashionFreaky

5 Must-Have Korean Celebrity Sunglasses [Part 5]

A list of sunglasses modeled by Korean models, actresses and idols ranging between $185 and $351!

by kpopbreak

Ready for some semi-affordable sunglasses? Of course you are. It’s summer, the only practical time to put on some shades without looking pretentious if you’re not standing three feet away from a Starbucks. From the popular favorite Gentle Monster to some cartoonish House of Holland shades that made Sure’s list of must-have accessories, shop below to your heart’s content!

1〉 Gentle Monster Not To Day P7 ($305.00)
Worn By SHINee‘s Key in MAPS March 2015 Issue

SHINee-Key-MAPS-Magazine-March-2015-Issu

Source: http://www.kpopbreak.com/2015/06/19/5-must-have-korean-celebrity-sunglasses-part-5/

150725 ENG Star King ep 422- Onew cut

150725 FANCAMS SMTOWN in Osaka Day 1- SHINee sans Minho
Intro + RDD
Everybody
Deja Boo + Danger
Pretty Boy
WSS
View
Ending 1 - 2
Mirotic w/ TaeKey

150725 FANCAMS SMTOWN in Osaka Day 2- SHINee sans Minho
Mirotic w/ TaeKey
An Encore
We Are + Somebody to Love w/ Key
Ment
Onew waving at Lee Soo Man
Ending

150726 CDTV- SHINee cut

Edited by shineeukshawol

Key Reveals Heartbreaking Reason Why He Can’t Throw Away an Old Dish in His Fridge

key-1.jpg

SHINee‘s Key revealed the reason why he can’t throw away some of the food in his fridge on JTBC‘s “Please Take Care of My Refrigerator.”

On the July 27 episode of the hit cooking show, BoA and Key appear as guests. During the show, the MCs are going through Key’s fridge when they ask, “Does your mother send you side dishes?”

To the question, Key answers, “Before my grandmother passed away, she used to prepare a lot of side dishes for me.”

Later, Jung Hyung Don, one of the MCs, picks up a container of dried anchovies, and says, “This seems a bit old.” Key reveals the heartbreaking reason why he hasn’t thrown it away, “That is a dish that I can’t throw away because of thoughts of my grandmother.”

Meanwhile, JTBC’s “Please Take Care of My Refrigerator” is a program where professional chefs cook out of the guests’ fridge in 15 minutes.

Source: soompi

• Like 1