▶ ✩✩✩ SHINee (샤이니) Official Thread # 2 ✩✩✩ ◀

Admin

Guest arhamimov

I am wondering how Jonghyun's mini album will be presented. His vocal range must be given justice. And hopefully the concept of the video will be unique.

Two new teaser picsz2Hb6u2.jpg
v7DzmbQ.jpg

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; text-align: start;"SHINee’s Jonghyun Collaborates with Younha for New Solo Album “Base”

Singer Younha has been introduced as the very first artist with whom SHINee’s Jonghyun collaborated for one the tracks included in his upcoming solo mini album titled “Base.”

On January 3, SM Entertainment revealed that the lineup of artists that participated in the SHINee member’s album would be unveiled one by one through preview images. On this day, Younha’s name appeared on SM Entertainment’s official website as a featured artist.

Jonghyun is gearing up to make his official solo debut by appearing on music programs, starting with the January 9 broadcast of KBS’ “Music Bank,” January 10 broadcast of MBC’s “Show! Music Core,” and then on to the January 11 broadcast of SBS’ “Inkigayo.”

Meawhile, “Base” will be released on January 12.

Source: soompi

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; text-align: start; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"SHINee’s Jonghyun to Make Solo Debut with “Base” at Showcase, Collaborates with Wheesung for Album

SHINee‘s Jonghyun will be performing tracks off his new solo album for the first time at his upcoming showcase “BASE of JONGHYUN.”

The showcase is set to be held at SM Entertainment‘s newly establishedmulticultural complex SM Town Coex Artium, located in Samseong-dong of Seoul, at 7 p.m. on January 8.

The event will mark the official solo debut of Jonghyun. The singer is also expected to share behind-the-scenes stories about the creation of the album. As Jonghyun is well known for his songwriting skills, many are curious to see whether his own compositions have made it to the solo album.

On January 3, soloist Younha was revealed as the first artist to have collaborated with Jonghyun for the upcoming release. It has now been revealed that singer-songwriter Wheesung has also put his stamp on the album as a lyricist.

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="text-align: center; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"JONGHYUN 종현_'Crazy (Guilty Pleasure)' Teaser Video

Vm8LWvy.jpg
class="content-title" style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-stretch: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; text-align: start; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"SHINee’s Jonghyun Reveals Intense Teaser Video for Title Track “Crazy” Featuring Rapper Iron class="content-title" style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-stretch: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; text-align: start; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"
class="content-title" style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-stretch: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; text-align: start; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"It has been revealed that SHINee’s Jonghyun will be promoting with the title track “Crazy (Guilty Pleasure),” featuring rapper Iron, from his new solo debut album. class="content-title" style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-stretch: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; text-align: start; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"On January 5, SM Entertainment shared, “[Jonghyun’s] first solo title track ‘Crazy (Guilty Pleasure)’ is a medium tempo retro pop song influenced by neo soul and funk genres. Rapper Iron doubled the song’s charms by taking part in featuring.”Source: soompi

TVXQ MAX and SHINee MINHO welcomed the new year together at Halla Mountain.

CsaEhxR.jpg

1wicec5.jpg

gKCQFvZ.jpg

Source: now.smtown

SHINee's Jonghyun to release single 'Déjà-Boo' tonightdvl1Bxp.jpgJonghyun’s series of promotions for his first solo album continue. After releasing various photo and video teasers, he is ready to release a single from his first solo album ‘Base’. The single that is titled ‘Déjà-Boo’ was composed by the idol and his friend, a popular musician named Zion T.
The singer is planning to release the opening song on January 7, at around 12.00 a.m. KST (Korean Standard Time) on various music sites, such as, MelOn and Naver Music. This is certainly surprising considering that he recently released a video teaser for his hit single, ‘Crazy (Guilty Pleasure)’.
SM Entertainment has revealed four famous musicians who collaborated with the SHINee member for the solo album, who are Younha, Wheesung, Iron and Zion T.

‘Base’ is scheduled for release on January 12, and Jonghyun is set to hold his mini showcase on January 8.
Source: xin.msn

150105 Mnet 4 Things Show Preview- Jonghyun

150106 ENG 2015 New Year Greetings- SHINeehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eStP8nKMn-I&feature=youtu.be

150106 FANCAM Singapore Changi Airport- Onew

150105 Entertainment Inside- Jonghyun 

150106 Shimshimtapa- Jonghyun cut

150106 OFFICIAL SMTOWN Hologram Trailers- Musical 'School OZ'- Key

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFYiNgr3Yus
Concert 'Girl Story'- Minhohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_6w899kRtM

Guest adikkeluangman

Minho, Jinwoon, Shin Sung Rok and More to Participate in “Hanstar Celebrity Basketball Festival,” First-Ever Celebrity Basketball League
The “Hanstar Celebrity Basketball Festival” for multicultural families will open on January 15 in Yongin. It is the first-ever celebrity basketball tournament in Korea.
The tournament will consist of seven teams, six of which (“Ahddi,” “Cool Kiz on the Block,” “Jinhon,” “Rainbow,” “The Hole,” and “Hoop Stars”) will be composed of celebrities. The seventh, “Women’s Press,” will be composed of the nation’s top women’s basketball players, including previous national representatives and still active professional players.
B637PRBCcAEP7TQ.jpg

Over 10 weeks, from January 15 to March 19, the seven teams will go head to head on the court. Four teams will go to the playoffs, and the winner will be determined by a championship game. A total of three basketball matches will take place every Thursday, one at 3 p.m., 5 p.m., and then at 7 p.m., KST. MBC Sports Plus will always live broadcast the 5 p.m. games but will broadcast only one of the other two games.
“Hanstar Celebrity Basketball Festival” is organized and sponsored by MBC Sports Plus and Hanstar Media, the entities behind the ongoing four-year-old celebrity baseball league.
The opening match on January 15 will be between “Rainbow” and “Jinhon.” It will be followed by an opening ceremony and then two more games, “Cool Kiz on the Block” vs. “Ahddi,” and “The Hole” vs. “Women Press.”
The team rosters are as follows:
“Cool Kiz on the Block”: Seo Ji Suk, Park Jin Young, John Park, g.o.d’s Kim Tae Woo, Julien Kang, among others.
“Ahddi”: Lee Se Jun, SHINee’s Minho, Shin Yong Jae, Ryan Kim, and David Oh, among others.
“Jinhon”: Lee Sang Yoon, Lee Ki Woo, Lee Chun Hee, Shin Sung Rok, and Son Heun Su, among others.
“Rainbow”: 2AM’s Jung Jin Woon, Lim Hyung Suk, Na Yoon Kwon, and Heo In Chang, among others.
“The Hole” aka the gagman team: Lim Hyuk Pil, Song Joon Geun, Kim Jae Wook, Yoo Min Sang, Kim Ji Ho, Park Hwee Soon, among others.
“Hoop Stars”: Double K, Sangchu, No Min Hyuk, Shim Ji Ho, Oh Jong Hyuk, and Kim Heung Soo, among others.
“Women’s Press”: Park Yoon Sun, Kim Jeong Min, Lee Hye Kyung, Kim Soo Hee, Kim Jung Mi, and Yang Hyo Jin, among others.
http://www.soompi.com/2015/01/08/minho-jinwoon-shin-sung-rok-and-more-to-participate-in-hanstar-celebrity-basketball-festival-first-ever-celebrity-basketball-league/

Jonghyun Says He Would Force Everyone to Vote for Him If Nominated for 1st Placejonghyun3.jpg

SHINee member Jonghyun said he would ask those around him to vote for him if he was nominated for first place on a music show.

“If I were to be nominated for first place, I would force everyone to vote for me,” joked Jonghyun during an interview with “Section TV.” He went on to ask those around him, “You will vote for me, right?”

He also discussed a dream he had with his manager.

“I dreamt my manager and I were shot in the stomach,” said Jonghyun. “When I looked up what my dream meant, it wasn’t actually a nightmare, but a sign of good luck.”

Jonghyun Shares Story Behind Running into Hollywood Actor Jack Black at the Airport

jonghyun4.jpg

SHINee’s Jonghyun recently shared the story behind what happened when he coincidentally ran into Hollywood actor Jack Black at the airport.

On the January broadcast of MBC’s “Section TV,” Jonghyun took part in an interview with the entertainment news program.

During the interview, the singer was asked about the photo taken with Jack Black that he had previously uploaded onto his Twitter.

He shared, “It happened at an airport—not even Incheon International Airport, but Gimpo Airport. A foreigner who was wearing sunglasses approached me and asked, ‘Are you a rock star?’ It seemed like he was very curious, so I was having a conversation with him to use the opportunity as a way to make SHINee known, when he told me that he was also a rock star. He was wearing sunglasses so I still didn’t know [who he was].”

The SHINee member continued, “Who would think that they would meet Jack Black at Gimpo Airport and not even Incheon Airport? So I asked him, ‘What’s your name?’ He told me [his name is] Jack Black as he took off his sunglasses. I said, ‘Are you Jack?!’ and at that moment, all of the [sHINee] members ran over [to us].”

Jonghyun also left a message for the Hollywood actor, saying, “If you come to Korea again, please use SNS [to make it known]!”