▶ ✩✩✩ SHINee (샤이니) Official Thread # 2 ✩✩✩ ◀

Admin

SHINee′s Jonghyun Says Breakup Songs Never Say Why You Broke Up

SHINee Jonghyun′s dreamlike spread has been revealed. 

Jonghyun, who recently released collection album Story Op. 1 and novel Skeleton Flower, is featured in a spread for Allure Korea. In the spread, Jonghyun gives off an artist-like feel, captivating with his gaze.

The photo shoot took place at a club with a vintage feel near Euljiro in early October. Jonghyun even brought his own guitar to the shoot. 
MDIAkWL.jpg

Jonghyun also shared stories related to his album Story Op. 1 in the accompanying interview, saying "The album contains new arrangements of nine tracks that were introduced in the ′Blue Night Songwriting, That Man, the Composer′ corner of Blue Night, the radio show I DJ. I made the songs based on stories I received from listeners. So I feel a deeper attachment."

He also talked about his personal philosophy on music, saying "I′ve always said ′Music is a story.′ I always thought a singer is a storyteller. Stories you can sympathize with, commune with and imagine. Whatever story you sing, if the emotions of whoever is listening is stirred by the speaker′s story, you′ve received the answer that it′s good music."

On why he wrote Skeleton Flower, a novel he began working on two years ago, Jonghyun said, "Until now, I thought imagination was the greatest strength music you can give you. A song leaves the beginning and end open-ended. If you sing about a breakup, it never reveals why you broke up or what happened afterwards. If my music, which has an ambiguous beginning and end, is one kind of story that has the ability to pierce, I wondered, ′Can I draw out more complicated emotions and a clearer picture′ and that′s why I wrote it."

Jonghyun′s spread and his candid interview can be found in th November issue of Allure Korea.

Source

151027 Cosmopolitan Korea - Key

SHINee's Key thinks fashion is about attitude, not style

J6GKE6E.jpg

Key went over to San Francisco for his photoshoot. He took on the image of a chic, autumn man. On his visit to San Francisco, he said, "Coming to San Francisco may be part of work, but this is a sweet break for me."

On fashion, he said, "I think the important thing is not to get caught up in styles, but attitude about fashion. I have fun matching up fashion items in my own style."

Source: allkpop

SHINee nominations for MAMA 2015...

• Best Male Artist (Jonghyun)
• Best Male Group
• Best Dance Performance Male Group
• Best Music Video
• UnionPay Artist of the Year (SHINee)
• UnionPay Artist of the Year (Jonghyun)
• UnionPay Song of the Year

...so GO VOTE for them!! Click here :)

• Like 2