▶ ✩✩✩ SHINee (샤이니) Official Thread # 2 ✩✩✩ ◀

Admin

Guest vivz

^ MANU!! Hehe I've missed you. Hope your exams went well ^▽^

Sheena kindly revised the ELLE GIRL ONEW INTERVIEW I've shared on the previous page so I would like to share it again ^^

SHINee Interview Elle Girl Korea June 2011 – (2) Onew

During the interview and photoshoot session, Onew seemed to be observing the environment leisurely. He would not take the center stage but offer his support whenever there were any shortages or problems. In comparison with magnae Taemin’s flower-like smile or with statuesque Minho’s killer smile, Onew’s trademark “Ahahaha” laughter is never inferior. Is this SHINee’s leader Onew’s leading style?

“Instead of telling members to do this and that, I tend to listen (to them). They are doing well on their own path already (laugh).”

Approaching the 4th year of SHINee since debut, many things have changed, but he says, most of all, he himself has changed.

“Through activities as SHINee, my personality has changed a lot. I may say I’ve become more out-going. Compared to before, I’m now more willing to approach people and initiate conversations with them, so I feel good (about my change).”

Whilst SHINee establishes themselves as a talented group in the industry, the market has expanded with lots of new groups debuting. How does he feel when he watches them as a ‘sunbae’ (senior)?

“Currently I’m MC-ing for a program, I see the new groups become younger and younger, and think to myself, Were we like them too? They all look quite good these days.”

In addition to MC-ing, Onew has challenged himself in Musicals, and has made a lot of good outcomes. But it is likely that he will concentrate on SHINee’s overseas activities for the time being. I asked if he didn’t feel stressed out with or afraid of their upcoming Japan activities?

“We’ve had several performances in Japan already. I just wish we could laugh a lot. I’d like to communicate with our fans and enjoy our activities.”

Onew is well recognized for his entertaining sense excellent to the extent he was seated not with guests but with the panelists in Happy Together. Will his entertaining sense work in Japan too?

“Actually, I’m not sure if it is going to work. If I throw a lot, then a few will hit the mark, haha. Want to prepare a unique self-introduction. Something like “I am Onew who is rarely startled watching scary movies”? (Really?) I am startled inside but don’t flinch, so people do not know.”

Onew says he forgets immediately even when he has some trouble, sleeps when he feels down, and sings songs he likes when he feels happy. He answered calmly (questions) about his everyday life as if his life were not so different from that of others. He says he doesn’t really mind how people evaluate or see him.

“I hope they take me (as I am) comfortably rather than telling me this or that. As I do so.”

A 23 year old idol who doesn’t show vanity as a star nor look impatient at all as a man in early 20s. There seems to be something that will surprise us hiding under his calm and composed look.

Trans: vivz @ soompi | Revised by jujugal

*PS: Looking forward to read the other 4 interviews (:

Guest linyin

Thanks for all the shares!

Fan account 20110511 Taemin 100 of 100 point recording [intaemin]

Hello everybody ^ ^;; because of sudden notices I rushed to see the Taemin.

When arrived I looked around for him. dong! Taemin appeared in the corner. ㅠ _ ㅠ

I didn't see him at first because Geongsuk manager there take care of Taemin. he's nice ah. Cute Taemin whosh..went into the bathroom. then into the recording area.

When I went to the recording area. Taemin was concentrate watching the game, because I only looked at Taemin, I couldn't remember what game he was watching, so sad oh...^^;;; baby really concentrated of the games ㅠ ㅠ last week there were Jaejin hyung and mir hyung he has more close relationship. Baby was very happy, but today they changed a lot of people, so baby's watching a lot of games. boo TT. . .

he's so cute but I feel little heartbreak...

beast member and others went to make conversation with the baby so the baby didn't feel too lonely and completed the recording. He was smiling and clapping hand while watching the game.

They played dodge ball. Taemin was wearing light green team. Again he captured my heart ㅠ _ ㅠ

Taemin was really a good man ah ah ah ah ~ ~ ~ the others moved to the back when attack. Taemin stood in front to catch the ball, ah, handsome Taemin.

he as very good avoided the ball, he's the most handsome when he try to catch the ball, he's trying hard.

There was cute incident, one team girl fell down. Taemin bump her lightly?

Because of game spirit, he couldn't help her. he has this "I want to survive Yo ^^;;" face expression. he was looking back and forth. like can't do this and that look. so cute ah ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ Taemin ah. . ! !

He was eliminated when trying to catch the ball but he looked so handsome trying to defense. ah, he really working hard.

when he has the ball he didn't thrown it well. after that he seems to have lost confidence and always passed on to others.. ah really too cute ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ little cutie ah. . . When the ball came near his arm to catch the ball squatting ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ no matter what baby did was wonderful. > _ <

Winner's presents were food (?) Things, baby he went to take alook ㅠ _ ㅠ.

he seemed really want them.

Taemin really tried to do well. no medals this week. TT TT TT but he the best looking one. gold medals!!

When Mvp annouced. Taemin at the back applauding ^^;;; with this expressionㅠ ㅠ Taemin ah.. you did well. ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ

The recording end earlier than expect. Baby applauding and bowing to other. Geonk suk manager really nice. saying to staffs. holding Taemin's hand let Taemin said good bye. please take care our Taemin ah...

When Taemin went out. Baby very happy and said "I can do better" ( imaging his toned) Talking to cody noonas face expression is so good looking. pouting face. ^ 3 ^;;;

saw curve of the back of the ankle. his tall height. Baby grow up well.. almost feel like to stretch out my arm and touch his back...

ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ..Taemin ah ....

Taemin enter a white car. off work.

even without his hyungs he did well. I feel emotion touched.

Taemin ah.. love you ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ

watch you working hard ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ 555 ..how can i not love you. ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ

Fan account 20110511 Taemin 100 of 100 point recording [Please]

Today I went to 100 of 100 points recording ~ ~

Originally I have things to do and was on the road. My friend phoned me.

Taemin on 100 of 100 points recording.

I put down everything and went to recording area ~

Taemin was really really concentrated watching the games ​​~

Friend told me the things happen before I came ~

Taemin finished the game and went to the place where the staff are. Manager happily calling "taem ~" ^^;;;;;

When I saw this phone message. I clenched my fists ... ...I want to call .. taemtaemtaem too!!!!!!

because there is schedule. Taemin was practice singing. why no recording functions on earphone? ? ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ

Japan notice seems really a good one ^ ^;; the company senior went of the program after 4 years debut but Taemin going before debut. Manager said it was a great thing ^ ^; ;;;; (We all know who that manager)

Here the parts I saw.

I didn't see the start of recording. I only saw two games.

The first game I saw was chicken-fight.

I watched and worried of Taemin. He is so light. what if he get hit, and fly across the room......

But Taemin won one person Oh ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ so proud ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ

Before the game Taemin he's practicing grab the legs.

When the girl team competing, Taemin was ~ oh ~ oh looking at the game (Taemin ah how about noonas show you too!!!!!!!)

But Taemin's group eliminated on the preliminary round. so I only him in one game ㅠ _ ㅠ

After chicken-fight, there was preparation, they took a long break ~

During break he arranged jacket and make up. at this time few people came around. taemin "doing what?" They want Taemin's sign.

They brought a stack of paper for Taemin to sign.

They also took pictures. because of far distance I can't really see the expression, but I feel like I can see some how ... ... ..

Anyway, I wait and Manager call Taemin.....

But ... ... ... ... .... But ... ... ... ... ...Manager took Taemin away to a corner ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ

Other artists are preparing dodge ball game ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ

Taemin was at the back. I can't even see the top of his head ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ

hand over Taemin ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ

Like this till the start of the game.

Taemin together with cody went to game area. Taemin put up his arm like wanting cody to piggyback him.; ㅁ;

Ha ... ... ... ... ...he must be did something good in previous life. everyone around himㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ

the way he played with cody . cute ah ㅠ _ ㅠ

People want to see this, open your eyes.

Dodgeball started. Taemin concentrated on game.

However, the ball did not come to him ... .... but he still reached up his hands.

when the ball rolled over. his hand waved to catch the ball. I almost passed out ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ

So cute ah hum hum ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ

After that Taemin tried to catch the ball kept reach up his hands.

however, when you didn't do it correctly your hands will get hit. his finger hit by the ball lightly. He have changed to outside defense position .

But even he went out he tried to throw the ball.

Ha ... ... ... ... ... ... .... remember taemin thrown the flowers. he didn't throw very far. so I though he won't throw the ball far. but he did fine throwing ball back and forward.

Doghe ball game finished. They announced final winning team.

Taemin also went to look at the winning prize ... ... ... ...

Taemin ah you want it noona buy it for you.ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ

When Mvp announced. Baby was at side applauding.

Because no members hyungs and the same company people with him. I was so worried.

But as a debut artist with 3 years. Taemin talked and said hello to people.

Today, Taemin is good looking. ah ah I really can not express in words .

This is long, but I just like to to tell you all how I feel .

source: Intaemin and Please

credit: 樱桃@Withtaemin

Translation from Chinese. Not 100% accurate

sorry for bad translation. ^^;;

Guest soulmaker_18

Hello SHAWOLS!!!...:lol:

It's been a long time since I posted here...hmmmmm...I'm really busy on my summer schooling:wacko:...so wat's up with our SHINee, I'm really excited to their Japan Debut that will be released on June 22nd, right? correct me if I'm wrong...:lol: really really looking forward to it...eventhough that day is a back to school day...hmmmm...thanks guys for all your posts and shares, love reading it...:wub::rolleyes:

Guest vinamalia

Who Wore it Better? ^^

VfhU2.jpg

credit: as tagged || reupload: vinamalia@soompi

110521 Stalking Key

X9EJT.jpg

credit: dlwi1 || reupload: vinamalia@soompi

- - -

[CAPS] 110521 Minho at Music Core

tNLaZ.jpg

CbPth.jpg

qx66ps.jpg zrH0ts.jpg yZWPQs.jpg bGaP0s.jpg

GXa7As.jpg gJYnWs.jpg 8R78As.jpg 11dLis.jpg

O8HCcs.jpg ChqzTs.jpg JJxPcs.jpg Kko3ss.jpg

credit: iloveminho || reupload: vinamalia@soompi

Guest ooSHINeSTARoo

Hi SSS ! I'm a newbie

:D  Call me Jeans ;)

Nice to meet all of U *wave*

and I wanna say THANKS FOR ALL AWESOME SHARES !!!!!

[PICS] 110521 SHINee at Inchoen Airport (to Japan)

Take care boyssss ~!!!:D

f33iz.jpg

Taeminnie looks sooooo CUTE :wub:

lijjw.jpg

duqwn.jpg

i1ynp.jpg

wdu7c.jpg

His face looks so funny :lol:

mzsch.jpg

vuzim.jpg

yrezz.jpg

What are U looking at Jjong ah ~?! :P

and i spot Key bb is wearing fans's gift tee :w00t:

Edit: If I'm not wrong, JONGKEY is wearing couple tee right !?:D

Credit:  losso1214, as tagged, intaeminsolan, mint1209, keyandu, 2taem,  shineee.net

Reup: ooSHINeSTARoo@ Soompi

Guest Kettingmeisje

Just logged in on Twitter to find out that 5 of the worldwide trending topics are about Shinee:

DANCE TAEMIN

DUBU ONEW

RAPP MINHO

DIVA KEY

BLING JONGHYUN

Go Shawols! :)

Guest linyin

^ Go shawols! I wonder why. ^^

110521 SHINee at Gimpo Airport to Japan

641987e9jw1dhezhi4ejoj.jpg

JongKey wearing couple T. Key let Jong wearing his fan gift. ^o^

Cute Fanart

56636102201105212006470.jpg

credit: as tagged, baidu

Guest -N-hi_-R-ie

ooSHINeSTARoo: Yea, Key was wearing fangift from Paradise Key (which i posted in the previous page). I asked Para-Key noona today n she said the package she gave Key goes with 2 tees, one in black and one in white. I guess Jjong *cough*stole*cough* it from Key hahaha

Anw i spot Jjong using OIAM's Dr.Dre headphone n cellphone ^^

Hmm i have nothing to share but this, sorry...

Coming of Age day Gifts from Keyandu

CLICK FOR FULL SIZE

1305650550coming01.jpg 1305650550coming02.jpg

1305650550coming03.jpg1305650550coming04.jpg

^ I love them all~ I bet Key will like them as well for sure ㅋㅋㅋ

---------------------------------------------------------

Tribute video for Key on Coming of Age day: From Paradise Key | From SweetKey

Guest anju_angel

sorry, didn't i realized that i was making a new post instead of editing the previous one 

:o

110521 Incheon Airport (departure to Japan)

-click for full size-

2011521e98081e69cbae997.png2011052125218fff835530c.jpg

source & credit: withtaemin & Minmemory/ pls do not hotlink

1305985989110521index01.jpg

1305985989110521index02.jpg

source & credit: beautiful days / pls do not hotlink

v transferred this here

110521 handsome Taemin in a cute hat fancam @ Incheon Airport ( departure to Japan)

110521 smiling cutie in a hoodie Taemin longer fancam @ Incheon airport (departure to Japan)

credit: please*3

^you can see the other members clearly on the longer cam

sorry got the airport wrong, it's Incheon not Gimpo  :sweatingbullets:

EDIT

110521 SHINee (Taemin focus) fancam @ Incheon airport (departure to Japan)

credit: heart mind & soul

@yuiayumisakurai: my pleasure,  thanks for the fanarts  ^_^

Guest vinamalia

[CAPS] 110521 Music Core

JrVtb.jpg

4cU9hs.jpg qA81ss.jpg i2dD9s.jpg 0xmj2s.jpg

YuXMMs.jpg q4wRVs.jpg bus6As.jpg TpS0rs.jpg

p05yLs.jpg MBXtVs.jpg bPMqgs.jpg FdoEWs.jpg

credit: Hot Milk || reupload: vinamalia@soompi

110521 Incheon Airport

7GpIJ.jpgOlo7q.jpg

nKtZd.jpgmZpmt.jpg

pmn9m.jpgArETy.jpg

credit: siempre juntos || reupload: vinamalia@soompi

Guest yuiayumisakurai

THANKS FOR ALL SHARES

Sorry if I can't share anything here. You are all amazing ^^. All I can do  just share my useless fan art again keke. Hope they are not disappointed too much because this is the first time I use my brother tablet to draw them directly without scanning, and unluckily I can't finish second one because my tablet was suddenly disable.

:crazy:

click image to enlarge

taeminforever_redhair-chibi.jpg

taeminforever_2min-chibi.jpg

credit: yuiayumisakurai

Anyway as Taemin's growing, he looks more handsome :wub: I love the way he dresses. I love pics when his arrival from Japan most (when he wore plain glasses). Thanks to anju_angel and emtenanshinee who share the photos ~chuuu.

Guest -N-hi_-R-ie

110521 Key @ Incheon Aiport

shot by Heeae @ Smile Heart | Do not edit pics or cut out logo | reup by [N]hi_[R]ie | CLICK FOR FULL SIZE

12723252.jpg

12723631q.jpg

12723632.jpg

12723633.jpg

^ >ㅂ<* ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Guest red.ruby

110521 FANACCOUNT ONEW @ MUSIC CORE RECORDING

dubumucore.jpg

PLEASE DO NOT ADD/EDIT AND DO NOT HOTLINK

Credit

Source dub.dothome.co.kr Eng Trans april_ontokki

Guest vivz

2011.05.21- Incheon Aiport

click for full size

onewlee.jpg

source: onewlee | credit & reupload: vivz @ soompi

90526942.jpg

59531837.jpg

source: hyodong | credit & reupload: vivz @ soompi

onewside.jpg

onewside2.jpg

source: onewside | credit & reupload: vivz @ soompi

Fancam 110521 Onew @ Incheon Int Airport

source: onewlee | re-up: iammayky@YT

[FANCAM] 110521 Onew talking to Taemin @ Incheon Airport (OTW to Osaka)

source: rainbow

Guest may7en

110521 Music Core Recording

click for full size

My forever love naengdub~ ♥

d00663044dd7dc5f93777.jpg

My forever cutie dubu~ ♥

d00663044dd7dcdd9f58f.jpg

d00663044dd7dc637a8a5.jpg

Music Core Captures

click for full size

you all gonna die cos of his cuteness overload!!!!! ♥

38323535.jpg

70910216.jpg69252833.jpg68783960.jpg31706438.jpg

67960393.jpg29941429.jpg19363093.jpg33171025.jpg

69846198.jpg88731262.jpg87655112.jpg64693398.jpg24556025.jpg53800993.jpg

source: dub.dothome.co.kr | find source: april_ontokki | re-up: mayky (please take out with full credits.)

[FANCAM] 110521 Onew walking + smiling to fans @ Incheon Airport (OTW to Osaka)

source: dear onew

Guest anju_angel

more from minmemory

110521 Incheon Airport (Departure to Japan)

v i love his hat & hoodie

12723782.jpg

12723784.jpg12723785.jpg12723786.jpg

12723787.jpg12723788.jpg

-click for full size-

source & credit: minmemory / re-up: anju@soompi/ pls do not hotlink

EDIT

12725120.jpg

source&credit: heart mind & soul / re-uploaded by: anju@soompi / pls do not hotlink