▶ ✩✩✩ SHINee (샤이니) Official Thread # 2 ✩✩✩ ◀

Admin

Guest yuiayumisakurai

winkme (narumi?) senpai): watashi a yui desu (I am not Japanese but yui is nick name of mine ^^v), yoroshiku onegaishimasu. I am glad you and your family's save. I've heard that earthquake was no joking at all, (I also saw the video). Ah, Taemin's ufo replay was so kindhearted and little bit make me envy...Want some candy from him T^T

Happy White Day All

g7m2u.jpg

credit: koreanindo.worpress.com

Guest dq1406

^ winkme : I was waiting your post Thank God you're OK <3 :tears:

about the drama hope to see all shinee in cuz DBSK SUJU had a lot of their movies and drama but they didnt do to shinee and we saw in comic drama they have talented to act all of them :rolleyes:

I didnt watch the old one so I dont know the story line but I hope all of shinee participate in this drama

Guest gerty

I'm glad you and your family are alright Winkme.

@yuiayumisakurai @ayuaditi You're welcome, I was feeling a lack of Minho in this thread so I jumped in n___n

Minho at Star King

(I don't remember the date of the recording but it's the episode from 100918)

3 pics - click for full size

AGRv3l.jpg

D9ulgm.jpg92QhCm.jpg

Credit: DCShinee

Guest Emtenanshinee

Thanks 4 all the shares SSS !

110220 Taemin at Korea Yakult ‘Santafe Special Event’ 

click for full size

tumblrlhxxjfoy2w1qzmavi.jpg

tumblrlhxxjzvymx1qzmavi.th.jpgtumblrlhxxjt5uic1qzmavi.th.jpgtumblrlhxxjoxesu1qzmavi.th.jpgtumblrlhxxjjn6nt1qzmavi.th.jpg

110303 Taemin at KBS Founding Anniversary Special 

click for full size

tumblrlhxxiwtbga1qzmavi.jpg

tumblrlhxxjbjl1a1qzmavi.th.jpgtumblrlhxxitsyp11qzmavi.th.jpgtumblrlhxxipqtox1qzmavi.th.jpgtumblrlhxxil8ohd1qzmavi.th.jpg

source: as tagged l Credit & reupload: Emtenanshinee @Soompi ll DO NOT HOTLINK

Guest Sombra

@Winkme: I am also very glad that you are ok and also your relatives and friends.

but seriously, oh my lord..... that must be awful >.<uu. and watching the news.. omg.... those pictures and videos... are very shocking ;O;

and thanks for the pics!! ohhh, i love that fanart!! soooo adorable jinki ah!! :3

woaaahh, some pict about Hana Kimi SME version POV kkk~

i hope Minho be a lead actor :wub:

and i want to share bad news :(

[News] We lost 8 Shawols in the tragedy in Japan #prayforjapan

SFI was just told that we lost 8 Shawols in the tragedy in Japan.

Everyone, please pray for them #prayforjapan.

Live coverage streaming of the current situation in Japan http://www.ustream.t...tokimekitonight

To get a feel of exactly what went down in Japan Devastating  

credit : SHINee Forum International

“Top Airport Fashionista”  MTVK version ƪ(ˇ▼ˇ)¬

1. DBSK

2. Wonder Girls

3. SHINee

4. BIGBANG

5. 2PM

6. SNSD

7. KARA

8. 4Minute

9. SS501

10. CNBLUE

main credit : MTVK

cr : yeppopo

Is it possible to list their first names here? Perhaps set up a tribute thread in their honor? This brings me to tears to hear that eight such beautiful souls who shared our same love for music are now gone.

Guest ayuaditi

Is it possible to list their first names here? Perhaps set up a tribute thread in their honor? This brings me to tears to hear that eight such beautiful souls who shared our same love for music are now gone.

I don't know how to express how upset me (as  shawol) to their eight. But maybe all we can do just pray and they will  be in rest peacefully. Hope no more bad condition later T^T

@winkme : i'm glad you and your family all fine

@gerty: i'm always waiting for your latest pict about Minho ㅋㅋㅋ

Guest hanyuki

[News] We lost 8 Shawols in the tragedy in Japan #prayforjapan

SFI was just told that we lost 8 Shawols in the tragedy in Japan.

Everyone, please pray for them #prayforjapan.

Live coverage streaming of the current situation in Japan http://www.ustream.t...tokimekitonight

To get a feel of exactly what went down in Japan Devastating  

credit : SHINee Forum International

that's really a sad news to know..may the others will be safe..hope the Japan people will be stay strong~

Guest ButterFly_Key

As always Thanks for the shares SSS ^^

@winkme

Narumi chan!~~~~

thanks God you're ok... i keep thingking about you when tsunami hit japan..

How's your brother bb???

Cute--> [FANART] ROMEO ONEW EATING CANDY

@JACHOHJAC

Ough... Mis raptor soooooooooooooo much...

@gerty.

ahaha his face.. i mean his expression makes me want to take him home.

Guest BobaMilkTea

i agree with you ^_^ i think they would play the characters well ^_^

Hehe. I'm glad someone agrees with my Hana Kimi's chart!

Anywho~, what are the chances that Shinee will be attending the Korean Music Festival?

I really want to see Onew~.

I hate hearing all these sad news, where are all the good news! :D

I know I'm being childish, but uhm.... the good news is Onew just confessed he likes me!

I joke I joke. I'll leave. :}.

Guest paprii

Hey Guys!

Gosh I miss SSS so much! It's been awhile. I got really busy with school and exams have already started...oh the torture! But I'm kind of glad the boys are MIA while I'm busy XD I guess it's been pretty dead here...we're so SHINee deprived :X

The Japan disaster is really heart wrenching and I pray that it all calms down soon. Shout out to Narumi and any one else in this forum who had to go through something so terrifying. God bless you all. God bless everyone in Japan.

I really want at least one of the SHINee bbs in SM's version of Hana Kimi. I can see Minwhore playing the role of Sano and Teamin playing Ashiya Mizuki lol I kid! xd

About the boys debuting in Japan---I think SM/EMI's plan's been kind of thrown off and although they are planning SHINee's debut in May and as much as I want to see the boys back on stage...maybe it would be better to push the debut even further. I was talking to Vivz (hi bb <3) and we were discussing that perhaps it would be better if the boys made a comeback in Korea 1st and leave the debut in japan for end of the year....kind of switch around their plans. I don't know, in this current state it just feels like bad timing for a debut in Japan. I guess I'm just concerned about it all because SME seemed serious about SHINee's activities in Japan. I do remember EMI's producer Miyake-san mentioning how he wants to promote them as "A-pop" rather than just "K-pop" or "J-pop". Well whatever may happen, we know the boys will give it their best.

Anyways, just wanted to say hi because I haven't posted in ages. Since there's really nothing to share, I just have this one fancam of Jonghyun from last year's SM The Ballad Fansign. I don't believe this FC has been shared or at least I haven't seen this label being posted! I guess some bling bling love is better than no bling bling..? LOL! He's such a cutie flashing that smile! *__*

cr: Rainbow Star

A big thanks to everyone who has been helping the thread move along even with the lack of SHINee these days! And please excuse my post for being so long and boring! '__'

Guest ElyTeddy

Hello everyone! 

This is uhm... my first post ever on Soompi forums >.< 

I come online very often, but I only lurk around.

I feel compelled to post only now because I feel a need to say this. 

As soon as I heard the news about the disaster in Japan, I thought of 1) the idols, and 2) the jShawols.  

I started to worry a lot about our "brothers and sisters" over in Japan. D: I remembered winkme is in Japan

and started flailing my arms cuz I was scared she wouldn't be ok. I kept coming in to check if she'd posted,

and now I see that she has. I just really wanted to say that I feel so relieved to hear from her. T^T With all

the effort she's put into this fandom, both in her own country and internationally is so appreciable, I'd hate

for anything to happen to her. ;___; 

& I'd also like to give a shout out to the other Japanese fans and members of the other countries who've endured the current chaos. 

I apologize for not knowing which member is of which nationality. (I only know winkme cuz of SFI) 

Thank you very much SSS for all the shares<3 ^^

Guest thangkhung91

@paprii I agree with you about maybe postponing their debut. I've been pretty excited about their Japanese debut, but the timing isn't the best atm even though the debut is two months away.

SME haven't really released much information except that statement about the meeting they had yesterday. We'll just have to wait and see how they'll handle SNSD's new single. If that goes as planned and gets an April release as planned, then I think we can expect SHINee to debut some time in May as stated.

And on a different note...

Jjong~! Where are you hiding? You have been doing that way too long now! :P

Guest yuiayumisakurai

@Emtenanshinee thanks for keep updating lovely Taemin >,<

I hate hearing all these sad news, where are all the good news! :D

me tooo :unsure:

I really want at least one of the SHINee bbs in SM's version of Hana Kimi. I can see Minwhore playing the role of Sano and Teamin playing Ashiya Mizuki lol I kid! xd

About the boys debuting in Japan---I think SM/EMI's plan's been kind of thrown off and although they are planning SHINee's debut in May and as much as I want to see the boys back on stage...maybe it would be better to push the debut even further. I was talking to Vivz (hi bb <3) and we were discussing that perhaps it would be better if the boys made a comeback in Korea 1st and leave the debut in japan for end of the year....kind of switch around their plans. I don't know, in this current state it just feels like bad timing for a debut in Japan. I guess I'm just concerned about it all because SME seemed serious about SHINee's activities in Japan. I do remember EMI's producer Miyake-san mentioning how he wants to promote them as "A-pop" rather than just "K-pop" or "J-pop". Well whatever may happen, we know the boys will give it their best.

cr: Rainbow Star

A big thanks to everyone who has been helping the thread move along even with the lack of SHINee these days! And please excuse my post for being so long and boring! '__'

Kyaaaa, I want Taemin too as Ashiya Mizuki, he has similar look with Horikita Maki. Yeah, I've heard about A-Pop project too, hope 5 of them will gather completely. Miss Jonghyun lately :( Hope he'll be fine and no more accident for SHINee.

Hello everyone!

This is uhm... my first post ever on Soompi forums >.<

Annyeong haseyo *bow*

Jjong~! Where are you hiding? You have been doing that way too long now! :P

Missing Jjong too

Guest gerty

2011.03.15 DJ Key at Sukira

8 pics - click for full size

X0JW9l.jpg

64Kxal.jpg

NowJvl.jpg

Credit: Key&U

8RAr5l.jpg

ZqmW2l.jpg

Credit Keytime

5iaoql.jpg

t4ZdJl.jpg

Credit: pminhokeybum

QUT1zl.jpg

3월15일 슈퍼주니어의 키스더라디오! 오늘은 급히 연락을 받고 의리 하나로 달려와준 샤이니의 키군과 함께 합니다~!우리 달달한 두시간 함께해요~^^

Credit: KBSKISSTHERADIO@twitter

Minho and Jonghyun trolling on the internet, somewhere in 2008.

2 pics - click for full size

8hNy6l.jpg

PnW4hl.jpg

Credit: Shinee Gallery

Guest heavenhell

@gerty Key!!! Heheheh... with that hairstyle, Key and Lee Teuk looks like long lost brothers! Thanks for sharing this :wub:

Hello, I'm a new fan of SHINee \(^o^)/ Any recommendation on must see videos/moments of SHINee will be greatly appreciated m(_ _)m SHINee, I miss u! SHINee hwaiting!

Guest SusyMin

everyonew let's pray for that 8 shawols!!! <3

i'm very sad T_T for what is happening in Japan!

it's my second  favourite country T_T