[movie 2004] Flying Boys 발레 교습소

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest YoochunsGirl

Does anyone have subs for this movie???? This movie made me want to go and join Ballet, my mom is looking for a place for me to practice all thanks to this movie!

i cant seem to be able to dl the movie frm sendspace... anyone have any idea where i can dl it? :tears: i really wanna watch this movie... thx!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jihye87

i bot e vcd for kim min jong but i fell for kyesang inside .. the confused boy look .. so cute .. haha .. definitely worth every cent ..

Guest soul-princess

i luv this movie...

i uploaded this movie jus wantd to share..

its split into 3 parts use HJSPLIT to combine all parts..enjoy

SENDSPACE

PART ONE

PART TWO

PART THREE

SUBTITLES

thanks for the links but i have some problems, ive already downloaded it but when i play it, there's no sound. My speakers are on and the player's volume is hundred percent. pls help. i really want to see this. thnx so much.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i watch this again 2 days ago n it's still good to me ^^

btw, from the games somewhere (i don't remember it) that the kissing just afake not real, is it true?

just curious that's all, hehe..

n yea kyesang is deserved to get that award, really proud of him alot ^__^

Guest tunavida

I tried downloading the sendspace files, but my computer can't open them...Is there another version? Thanks! PS: I really love Kim Min Jung! ^_^

• 4 weeks later...
Guest CindyM87

does anyone know where i can download this movie. the links given from chigurl aren't working. it says that the file is unavailable. if anyone knows where i can download this movie, thank you very much.

Archived