a blend and four renders

Guest trashstar

Guest trashstar

It's been a while since I've made a blend. x_X Always working on icons, now I'm not really used to making big graphics :P Please forgive me if it looks like crap.

gazette016fz.jpg

Credits: hybrid-genesis.net, texturezilla, jrock_scans @ livejournal

Some simple renders. Because the more complicated ones take forever to load :sweatingbullets: (if the last two look the same, they're not! :ph34r: )

115vz.th.jpg 100ol.th.jpg 090bw.th.jpg 085nv.th.jpg

And just a random rant...I can't believe Wheesung left M-Boat! :angry:

Guest qici--

the graphic looks great, love the textures you used

the renders dont look simple, it looks so complicated to create

but it looks cool and it looks shiny =)

Guest 1xrandon-grl

omfg, that's like suuuuuper hott and sexy. *droooools* lmaooo. I love how you used the textures XP

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

O M F G . M A R G A R E T T ---- *DIES*

holyyyy.... :o That graphic is sooo hawttt <333 Your blending, the colors, textures, brushes, EVERYTHING & whatever you used, the graphic looks uberlyyy awesomeee <3333

& Awesomee renders xDD

NOT USE TO MAKING BIG GRAPHICS? PFFTTT, THAT GRAPHIC LOOKS SOO SEXY!! Ruki looks hawt in that pic haha so does Reita, but not a big fan xDD

GREAT JOB MARGARETT <33333 i heart you :wub:

Guest hiSHUA!

WHOA. gazette is three letters. HOT!! omg the blending and textures you used rock! and like always I SHALL *bow down* you win!! LOL... marmarm rocks like gazette!! haha love the renders, wish i knew how to do them!! :)

~@ shua

Guest Saranghae012

lol i know what you mean. icons seem easier to work with for me these days =P but your blending is amazing. i can tell you made it because of that little touch to your work that you just seem to have. xP

the renders are really cool too! ^________^ <3 i wish i could make them lol

-Chelly*

Omg miss; you and your amazing work. :)

Great blending on the graphic. Love the texture you used<3

The renders look nifty too. I can only wish to make stuff like that D:

And Wheesung left M-Boat? ;o; I need to catch up with the korean media :vicx:

Guest bona fide*

That's such a HOT blend! I love your use of textures <3

And those renders are a m a z i n g!

You're so talented, Margaret :]

Guest yumi-chan

Sigh, the renders are hot :w00t: Especially the red ones, just beautiful x_x! I wish I knew how to make renders, they would make the most perfect textures :lol: lmao! I love the Gazette blend, I like how you did the text & the texture fits really nicelly =] I like the way you blend! =D <3 I hope I get to see more work from you soon~ ^^

--Yumi

Archived