[Drama 2010] Mary Stayed Out All Night / Marry Me, Mary! 매리는 외박중

Guest daily_tofu

Guest nikky_p_28

making of

My link

My link

Thanks for the link Master Gu. :wub:

Aw....Kim Jae-Wook as Jung-In is so adorable, hes so nice with the kids.

This time, I think I will root for the doom second lead. I like JGS but his looks is killing it for me blush.gif

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nikkikim

I was worried that soft sub for Hanrel 720 version will not sync perfectly with hanrel version but it actually did. So thank you for softsub from midnight-dreams and Sora. You'll be blessed.

Soft sub for hanrel 450 should be ok with avi hanrel version too, right? thank you guys so much. Can't wait for the next ep.

Someone mentioned about Mu Gyul may be a runaway kid from rich family, right? I think the story should have this climax flip. It'll be much more interesting. ne?

Geungeun couple fighting!

this is the latest picture of GeunSeok in Japan. Just post on Twitter today (sorry for big files)

htgv.jpg

he's doing a concert tour, somehow just like he's living on Mu Gyul or maybe Mu Gyul is him lol

ku6p.jpg

Guest cofioca

Jang Geun-seok from 'Marry Me, Mary!' is taking all women's heart with an indifferent but warm character

5169411188_7b17d3291d_b.jpg

Jang Geun-seok, who is back as Moo-gyeol, the free spirit, is catching people's eyes by his cunning acting.

Jang Geun-seok appears in KBS 'Marry Me, Mary!' as Moon Geun-yeong's marriage simulation partner and a vocal in an indie rock band.

Moo-gyeol has anime-like perfect appearance and drinking habit of tough people. In the first episode, he showed off his appearance by asking 'Don't you have any hair treatment?' while tucking his hair behind his ear.

Also, he has a warm side. After he called 'One Shot!' to Moon Geun-yeong, he gave a spoonful of soup to her who was suffering from soju's bitter taste.

When Mary's feet became dirty while she was following him for a marriage simulation, he carried Moon Geun-yeong on his back. From his attitude, viewers can see that he has kind inner heart with indifference.

Jang Geun-seok said, “Moo-gyeol has his own strong belief on things he want to do and things he doesn't want to do. Sometimes he is cute, and sometimes he is warm-hearted. Please love Moo-gyeol!”

'Marry Me, Mary!' goes on air every Monday and Tuesday at 9:55 P.M.

Source: Nate News

Credit to Han Cinema

The two first episodes really excites me more and more, it made me feel ecstatic whenever I see the Geun2xcouple on screen... From episode 2,I love how they tease with each other MongMong and YeowYeow, so other than geungeuncouple they can be mongmongxyeowyeow couple, that scene were just so so so kawaiii... As far as the shows goes I don't feel any awkward towards the other leads, well infact I love all the casts, from JGS-MGY to KJW&KHJ and also the friends of MaeRi and Mugyul... blush.gif

Guest kawaiiyuki

making of

My link

My link

thanks Shirley for sharing the BTS with us. Both links are great. I love that KJW was hangout with the kids and then went to film and then once his scene was over ran back to hang out with them. blush.gif:wub:

As for the second link I think that it's super cool that the crew got together and watched the 1st episode. Too bad the whole cast couldn't be together.

I'm totally hooked! CAn't wait for next week.

if it's not so much to ask ....

would you please upload the sub file on one of these sites :(mediafire or 4shared)

megaupload is blocked in our country

here're the links

please help us

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ABBD26BC

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6B5UB5UW

thank you

I have to say that I'm really happy to see a lot of people on this thread. I've watched the first two episodes several times and am completely in love with the Mae Ri/Moo Kyul pairing. This show knows where its bread and butter is - the M&M couple, and they really go for it. I love all their crazy adventures, their drunken walks together, etc. They are completely adorable. I cannot wait until Monday and Tuesday.

Guest toGETherONE

I finished watching E02, and can someone confirm something for me? The part where Mu-gyul is sitting in the kids' playground doing a performance, is he singing "My Precious?" I prefer that song more than "My Bus." I do hope this song goes on the OST, I want to hear more of "My Precious" airing.

if it's not so much to ask ....

would you please upload the sub file on one of these sites :(mediafire or 4shared)

megaupload is blocked in our country

here're the links

please help us

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ABBD26BC

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6B5UB5UW

thank you

MediaFire

Mary Stayed Out All Night.E01.X264.450p-HANrel.MD.srt

http://www.mediafire.com/?6819v6naltscd48

Mary Stayed Out All Night.E02.X264.720p-HANrel.MD.srt

http://www.mediafire.com/?fasssg29ag92sg8

Enjoy... :)

Guest shakethesky

I finished watching E02, and can someone confirm something for me?  The part where Mu-gyul is sitting in the kids' playground doing a performance, is he singing "My Precious?"  I prefer that song more than "My Bus."  I do hope this song goes on the OST, I want to hear more of "My Precious" airing.

Yep, that's the song. From the tracklist I saw, My Precious is on the OST. So anticipate it~

I like both songs! :)

Guest alicechen

Ah, I just finished episode 2 and boy, the GeunGeun couple's chemistry is really natural and sweet. When they're together, magic happens.

What I'm more interested in is how Jung-In's relationship with Mae Ri will develop. JI seems like the stoic, EXTREMELY polite, and hard-working guy (you know the traditional chivalrous guy with an edge!). It will be interesting to see how he interacts with the bumbling Mae Ri....

I initially didn't really like the "Bus" song but like other dramas, it's starting to hook me...especially when JGS is rocking it in the drama.

Thanks everyone for the contribution! A warm cyber hug to subbers @ Midnights-dreams!! You guys are awesome! :wub:

New pics of MuGyul-MaeRi couple :wub:

The news article: http://thestar.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2010/11/13/2010111300458.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed:+chosun/INNo+(%EB%8D%94%EC%8A%A4%ED%83%80)&utm_content=Twitter

20101113004430.jpg

20101113004431.jpg

Guest churvaness

hi! I'm a new 'Geun-Geun' fan :)..I dont really know much about Jang Geun Seuk nor have I watched his drama but since Moon Geun Young is one of my fav actresses I stumbled upon this series and I must say their chemistry is explosive..hahaha...

Does anybody here knows up to what episode this series shall be? And are they still filming the drama or they already wrapped it up? JGS is in Japan right now isnt he so that means he cant attend filming (if they still are)...Thanks :)

Guest kawaiiyuki

You know, I find that lil boy (in the wedding scene at the beginning of Episode 1) real familiar. Was he in SKK Scandal? rolleyes.gif

I think he was one of those page boys. the one who rang the bell but all little kids look alike.

Guest shakethesky

hi! I'm a new 'Geun-Geun' fan :)..I dont really know much about Jang Geun Seuk nor have I watched his drama but since Moon Geun Young is one of my fav actresses I stumbled upon this series and I must say their chemistry is explosive..hahaha...

Does anybody here knows up to what episode this series shall be? And are they still filming the drama or they already wrapped it up? JGS is in Japan right now isnt he so that means he cant attend filming (if they still are)...Thanks :)

I read somewhere that the whole thing will be 16 episodes in all. And they are still filming. I believe there was an article in which Geun Suk talked about how he must manage his time well in order to successfully do the Japan Fan Meeting and film for the drama.

Guest kawaiiyuki

First off let me welcome you to our crazy world of Mary Stayed Out All Night/Marry Me, Mary.

Like Shakethesky said the drama is slated for 16 but if the rating some how skyrocket they might tack on more.

To answer your question, from what i know about filming tv shows and film since scenes are not filmed in order which means that with JGS away during a fan meeting they can film around his scenes. That means that they can film scenes between all the other characters and then when he returns just film the scenes he is in and then combine the film during the editing process. Also i think i read someone that before leaving for Japan he didn't stop film until 4am which means that since the production crew knew he would be gone for a day or two they might have had him do some of his scenes earlier so that while he was gone they can film the others and then edit them. Then when he returns everyone would be one the same page and filming as usually could continue.

PS-Still excited about episode 3 and with that little preview things are going to get interesting. Do you think the guys end up finding out that they're married to the same girl?

Guest allygirl

Jang Geun Suk and Moon Geun Young looking lovely on set of “Mary Stayed Out All Night”

Never-before-seen cuts of KBS 2TV’s latest drama, “Mary Stayed Out All Night,” were recently revealed.

Being of the same age and having previous work experience as child actors, Jang Geun Suk and Moon Geun Young share a special relationship.

Regarding Jang Geun Suk, Moon Geun Young commented, “Geun Suk has a lot of interest in acting. He’s always livening up the set atmosphere and we connect on a lot of levels so I’m learning a lot from him.”

Jang Geun Suk complimented back, “Geun Young is always respectful, bowing and greeting the staff members before anyone else. She has a lot of energy in that small body of hers. She’s such a bright, strong friend that being with her makes me feel better.”

Other staff members that observed the two commented, “Just looking at them, anyone can tell that they’re a lovely couple. They both help everyone feel comfortable on set and maintain a happy atmosphere.”

Source + Photos: TVDaily

Repost from http://www.allkpop.com/2010/11/jang-geun-suk-and-moon-geun-young-looking-lovely-on-set-of-mary-stayed-out-all-night

Geungeun couple look really cute together..MSOAN fighting!!! :D

Edit:

Another blog that can watch Mary online.Ep1 & Ep2 with subs!!!

http://kimchidrama.blogspot.com/

Guest shakethesky

PS-Still excited about episode 3 and with that little preview things are going to get interesting. Do you think the guys end up finding out that they're married to the same girl?

I thought it would come to that! In the preview Mu Gyul and Jung In are talking and Mae Ri is locked in the van, banging to get out. Lol. But idk, maybe Mae Ri wouldn't want them to know, and some twisted kind of way they won't find out. Who knows~ Haha

We'll find out soon enough! :P

Archived