[Drama 2010] Mary Stayed Out All Night / Marry Me, Mary! 매리는 외박중

Guest daily_tofu

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True. I can't help but to compare. We'll see. But I care more to my Jung In~~ :wub:

Anyway, regarding VIKII if you've subscribed to the channel before, you should see the channel in your channel subscription list. Ep 1 fully subbed now. I don't know if I should... mention this.. XD

*runs aways before get shoot by any Viikii staff

i did not subscribe to the channel before, huhuhu...no chance of subscribing now? can you watch it? i'm so jealous : (

Guest allygirl

is it only me having problem logging on to http://able.kbs.co.kr/live/index.html???? huhuhuhuhu

I'm also having same problem.. :crazy:

lets try this channel. http://www.tvunetworks.com/watchTV/#c=90008

Edit:

Finally, can use http://able.kbs.co.kr/live/index.html :w00t:

Guest locarno

True. I can't help but to compare. We'll see. But I care more to my Jung In~~ :wub:

Anyway, regarding VIKII if you've subscribed to the channel before, you should see the channel in your channel subscription list. Ep 1 fully subbed now. I don't know if I should... mention this.. XD

*runs aways before get shoot by any Viikii staff

how can I subscribe now.... i really want to watch it!

Wow 빈티지 is making gifs for this? He's sort of a legend within the Kpop gif making community, along with Doki and Zzingderella. That dude seriously makes like the most quality gifs I've ever seen. He does it without sacrificing frames, resolution and speed, which is incredible. Thanks for sharing! Moon Geun-young is so cute and the last set is loool.

chan157' date='09 November 2010 - 09:26 PM' timestamp='1289309219' post='16640306']

Anyone has the gif when Mu Gyul kisses Mae Ri's forehead, please ?

Thanks in advance.

here you go 50470848.gif

a glimpse of Mr. 2nd lead.haha

20101109222124.jpg

c: dc mary

GAAAAH i love JGS right now..he's super chill while people around him are fighting lmao

and OH..they played 2ne1's "cant nobody"

SOFTY BLESS YOUR SOUL..THANK YOU!!!!

Guest betchay

MG stares at Mary’s dad and her dad asks who MG is and starts to hit Mary so MG separates them and Mary pushes MG out the door and her dad says MG looks like a girl with that hair

loan sharks come again so her dad leaves out the window

JS and her dad at the gravesite after talking about Mary and we see that the pic JS looked at before was actually Mary’s mom (so confusing but they are using mary’s pic for the younger pic of her mom)

the two dads discuss how to get their kids together and get them married

J looks at S’s pic and wants to choose her for his project and says he wants to meet her and decide

J goes to where S is doing pilates

Mary goes to meet her dad with his clothes at a hotel but that is where her dad has set her up to meet J

from a distance her dad is watching her and he keeps yelling at her to be more lady like and to sit up and not gulp down her water

Mary spots a celebrity and calls her friend to tell her and she says she will get his signature for her and she does and she wants his pic but he says no

but the star’s manager thinks mary is trying to take a pic of the star and takes mary’s phone and they struggle and the manager pretends to help mary but he wants to check her phone for the pic he thinks she took and J stops the guy and that’s how they meet

J wants Mary to sign a paper saying she wont try to get money out of the situation like what she did with MG and J gets her signature

J leaves behind an an envelope with $2,000 in it

S says she will do the project and makes up her mind within 30 mins and J is surprised and S knows J is going to go on a blind date

J calls mary’s ph but cant reach her cuz i think her ph got messed up in the struggle

Mary finds out that she is hear for a blind date and gets upset

mary and her dad fight at a wedding dress shop – she is upset that her dad is making her marry someone she has never met and he keeps saying that no father would let a chance like this slip by and insists she gets her engagement dress and wedding dress at the same time and she wont

she decides to leave home but mary notices MG left his guitar at her house and she calls him to meet him about returning his stuff and his money since he isnt going to stay with her

Mg makes fun of mary for running away at her age and somehow they all end up drinking together his band and mary and she called her friends so that mary can stay with one of them and one of the drunk band guys causes some trouble by bad mouthing their band situation and leaves MG and mary alone just the two of them

credit: softy

MSOAN Live Recap of Ep 2

thanks!

I'm still watching it now but my connection is not cooperating with me!!!!

I can't wait to DL today's episode for better viewing later but as for now I'll have to continue even if it keeps buffering!!!

Thanks for all the goodies betchay, leslie_lei and everyone else!!

LATE RECAPS (Incomplete since I got home LATE)

Late recap…

When MR was mad because her dad is forcing her to get engage..

MG’s performance

MG and his bandmate talking

Someone called him.. it’s MR…

Bandmates: “MaeRi Christmas!” (they all think that they have SOMETHING , (MR and MG together)

MR leaves.

MR said its his first time to be with a man overnight.

MG making fun with MR.

MG saying MR is fun.

At a bar MG is with his bandmates together w/ MR. MR’s friends arrive.

Her friends saw MG and they again were amazed by MG’s face.

MR wants to go and leave but her friends wanted to stay. They seat near MG wanting him to give autograph.

MG was acting drunk and silent.

MR’s friends were all noisy. While MG is drinking again.

They cause a little fight outside while MG was sitting in the stairs..

MG: so your name is like Merry Christmas…

MR: It’s not Merry, its Maeri..

MG: pinching MR’s chicks saying she’s cute

MR: What are you doing right now?!

Police came

MR just shock, MG held her hands and run away TOGETHER!!!

When They escape, other trouble maker was causing trouble to MR and MG.

Man: Are you a guy or a girl? (pertaining to MG)

MG just held MR and let it off

MR got mad to the trouble makers.

MR and MG went to the police station.

Connection cut

MG’s nose bleeding

Connection not good this Tuesday…

MG and MR walking together.

MR said that getting married is just a disturbance

Someone calling MG’s phone. Its MR’s dad.

MG: might be, you had a fight with your dad because of me.

MR saying to her friend that her engagement might not be stop.

Friends are saying that she should just mary

MR said, its nonsense to marry someone whom you didn’t know

Then all friends think of a way. They all look at MG..

WEDDING PHOTOSHOOT BEGINS! 

MR and MG’s friends are noisy.

MR said that her dad might not know/discover MG’s face in the pics since his hairstyle is not the same as before.

Then they bid farewell

MR and MG shaking hands…

MR: happy new year! Goodbye!

Next scene:

MR’s dad with JI’s dad…

MR sent a weeding picture to her dad’s phone

SJ and JI together

Connection was off again

Next scene MR at her workplace.

MR’s dad called MR’s friend. Her friend saying that he should give up on making MR marry someone.

MR’s dad said that he will stop it all.

Then MR went back to their house.

MR ask forgiveness for what she did, (be with another guy)

Then her dad gave her documents.. (I think it is MR’s being arrange marriage with JI)

JI talking with his dad..

Connection was off again.

JI dad saying that he’ll finance JI’s company if he will abide to his wishes if he’ll marry MR.

MR’s dad being happy talking in the phone.

He looked at their family pic.

MR still objecting it.

MR dad explains that she’ll understand everything in the future.

MR said that she didn’;t want to. Why should be the one doing things to amend his accidents.

MR dad got mad.

His dad insisting to get her engaged

MR asking directly her dad. “have you arrange this marriage of me in exchange to paying your debts”

MR emoting alone drinking.

Then suddenly MG appears.

MR thanking again MG for the favor (taking wed pics)

MR offered drinks but MG didn’t accept it.

MR intended to drink all but MG interfered. Then MG drink the one shot.

MR drink again. MG feed her with soup

Outside

MG asking what was MR’s dream.

MR’s dream is .. her dad to stop trouble and about their debts to be solved.

MG was amazed that MR’s dream was simple.

MR is telling again another favor to ask to MG

MG backed off (hahah)

Then at the park, MG was singing again (waahh!! NEW OST!)

While singing, MR think again of what her father said before.

MR crying. Many audiences stop some gave coins.

End of his song. MR thanked them for the money.

They talk again about MR’s prob.

MG said that she should just marry.

MG insisted again. She asks for MG’s help again. She’s following MG.

MR in the pedestrian lane keeps on following MG.

MR walking at night. There are bad guys outside. MG appeared and help her!!!

PIGGYBACK!!! (loving this scene!)

MR said that her type is not MG.

MG said she should not be thinking of liking MG

MR said she didn’t like MG. Even if he’s cool, knowing she has gf and all.

MR dad and MR talking again.

MR pretending to talk with her fake lover

MR dad got mad. He insisted and posted a paper with a number 100.

Connection cut.

MR went to the house. MR was shocked because of the wonderful house.

MR was amazed. JI went inside the house

MR was sleeping while the TV was on. JI get the remote and turned off the TV

JI drink at the kitchen. MR fell down the sofa.

JI: are you fine?

MR: sorry. I am Wi MaeRi

JI: nice to meet you I’am JI.

MR: you are that jerk!

END! :wub:

PREVIEW

MR keeps pretending to be with MG.

She called MG honey.

She’s drunk and piggybacked again by MG. She keeps on talking that the guy her dad

Is pining over to her to marry is that jerk. How could she marry that kind of guy?...

Then MR dad was mad and getting MR out of MG’s back.

I’m not sure at the last part of the preview. I think MG help her and called MR “HONEY” also?!!!!

Waaaah…!!! I think this is the WORST RECAP I did in my life..

I got home LATE and wasn’t able to watch it from the start. My connection is not that good too..

SORRY for some WRONG/INACCURATE RECAPS in advance.. :sweatingbullets:

KBS Able...kept on buffering...0% 10% 14% I wanted to hurl the desk to the screen cz39.gif...arggggh!

I just got a glimpse of MuGyul and Maeri teasing each other like cat & dog...LOL

I just got a glimpse of MuGyul and Maeri "piggyback."

Maybe the entire universe (except the older population in Korea who are blissfully enjoying Giant like they can't get enough, though with due respect to their senior citizens who seems to be controlling the TVs remote control over there..geez..)is accessing KBS Cable KBS TV2 that's why it kept on buffering.

Guest criolious

In case anyone is interested, "Midnight Dreams" funsub has started to release the first ep. of MMM through youtube, and they have announced that they will be providing the soft subs and hardsub version of each ep. in a couple of days.

Here is the link

http://www.midnights-dreams.com/

thanks otchosais for the recaps

huh KBS able keep buffering....

TVU also....my internet connection is good today...wonder why it keep lagging ,maybe my computer overwork today hehehe~

thanks psycho2005 for the preview link

thanks crolious for the info .... yeah youtube video with subs while waiting HD hardsubs

thanks semi-fly for the torrent link..O_O so fast

i love the piggyback scene 

and how MG being cool at first with the troublemaker

plus MG pinches Merry Christmas cheek and said that she is cute.....*squealing*

yeahhh new OST  *in searching mode*

kyahhhh JGS voice <3

Guest cofioca

I had so much fun and flushing while staying tune with the second episode. 

Alright. Inhale. Exhale. Gotta breathe in. Breathe out. w00t.gif

Why do I feel like squealing and (peeing) whenever the Geuns are together on the screen? Sigh. I'm just in love with both. 

The Geuns have this fabulous connection which I was pretty optimistic ever since and amid some casual preconceptions on how their chemistry would go about. 

Both Mae-ri and Mu-gyul are breath of fresh air to me considering, JKS's and MGY's previous drama roles. 

And Suk indeed is easygoing here, very friendly but super touchy, pretty boy whose only shadow  (well not even that close feeling to call it as such) with his former Hwang Tae Kyung, is being a singer. tongue.gif

On the other end, the chemistry between Jung-in and Mae-ri excites me too but not as much for Mu-gyul and Mae-ri for now. 

With this, I know I still have to rewatch once the subs come out for a better assessment.  Also, will just have to wait patiently for Episode 2's recaps. 

Also, awesome recap both by JB and Ockoala! <3<3 I didn't expect them coming today. So they are such lovely treats! Thanks heaps for the really quick recap, JB and thanks miniejungle for posting.

No regrets that I have decided to spoiled this much. laugh.gif Because now, my smiles and giggles from last night's preem made much more sense. <3  

In the meantime, onto scanning recaps provided by otchoasis and softy c/o betchay. Thanks!!! 

And thanks bunches to everyone else for the link , photo, and other sharings. 

It is really is a treasure to spend 'Merry' Mondays and Tuesdays! biggrin.gif 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you and wave, shiro ^^! Although, piggyback ride is a known cliche in the KDrama world but I gotta exclude this extremely adorable pair.  blush.gif

Here' another screencap 

E01101108HDTVH264-Khaiavi_001838466.jpg

Credit to DC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some preview caps for next week's episode/s

THESE MAY BE SPOILERS 

2-15.jpg

3-10.jpg

Credit to DC

Archived