[Drama 2010] Mary Stayed Out All Night / Marry Me, Mary! 매리는 외박중

Guest daily_tofu

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JUST LIKE IT WAS BEFORE.....

maerimukyul.jpg

I can't resist posting the comparison again...It reminded me again of YSMM of 2005. I wonder if JGS and MGY still gets to watch that old video clip of 2005. They might laugh at how they were so young and so shy back then. So sweeet!!! :wub:

photo credits to : GeunGeunCouple and Mary Stayed Out All Night Facebook Account

Guest cofioca

Moon Geun Young does not plan to get married

109.jpg

At 2 PM today, a conference for the KBS2 drama “Mary Stayed Out All Night” was held at the Seoul Imperial Palace Hotel. Over the course of the questioning, actress Moon Geun Young surprisingly confessed her thoughts on marriage.

She honestly stated, “Marriage is not for me. I have so many things that I want to accomplish, so it would be detrimental to the family”.

She further added, “However, if I do find somebody who I love, and he understands and gives me freedom to do whatever I want, I would think of marriage. Nevertheless, I have yet to meet a man like that, and neither have I thought of marriage. I want to have personal freedom. I don’t like the idea of being restricted.”

“Mary Stayed Out All Night”  is scheduled to have its first episode aired on November 8th.

Source + Image : Hankyung

Credit to rhaldud@allkpop

----------------------------------------------------

^^ Ironically, in real life. Well, I hope Geun Young ssi would change this mindset after she has finished working or while acting with Sukkie. Just wishful thinking! laugh.gif Oh, she look really adorable as Mae Ri. blush.gif

Thanks and appreciate all the updates, shiro401, siidudul, geungeun, and the rest of the early MSOAN lovers. biggrin.gif 

And certainly hoping and looking forward that coming Mondays and Tuesdays would serve as wonderful treats for all of us as Sungkyunkwan Scandal had been to many. happy.gif

According to dreame.co.kr, 1630kg rice was collected from today press conference \(^O^)/

This rice would be donated to needy families.

1250 kg are from Jang Keun Suk's fans, 310 kg from Moon Geun Young's, and 80 kg from Kim Hyo Jin's fans.

To look at the rice wreaths and the well-wishes, go here:

http://www.dreame.co.kr/board_view.php?data=idx=137964

Guest HelloDreamer

OMG the pictures are too cute! Looks like they're whispering things to each other. Keke. :]

I hope JGS will change MGY's mind about marriage! He'll give her freedom ;]

So excited, next week the drama is coming out. I hope they get great ratings! And I hope they can go on Happy Together and talk about their after work shooting time like MGY did with Cinderealla Unni! Hahas she might get drunk and he took her home! Who knows, gosh I am so excited I am having imaginations about them being a couple! :phew:

Guest Lucreshia

Goodness they're all so pretty, especially the boys LOL. Really looking forwards to this drama. With those two leads I'm sure it'll be a success. Thanks in advance to all the wonderful subbers who will be helping the rest of us enjoy the drama.

Guest dramaschonney

Woa, just saw the pictures....Actually, i'm a geun-geun couple shipper....but the pictures of KJW and MGY---OH MY GOD, so HAAAWT! :wub: How can someone be sooo handsome?!?! :w00t:

I'm really looking to this drama, can't it be monday today?

here's the link..

Mary Stayed Out All Night Teaser 4

the forehead kiss really makes my night. can I ask for more? :lol:

gassssp. OMG squeaaal. this is really really too much for me now! Let the drama begin.... LIKE RIGHT NOW! ^_^

Thank you all so much for the conference photos. All cast are looking so good especially our GeunGeun couple. Just looking at them standing/seating right next each other, there's already too much chemistry I can't take :P

I just watched the full trailer and wow I can see that there's already too much going on for a first episode. In one of the scenes, was Mary forging Mu Gyul's signature hence he ripped the paper off? :lol: yet at the scene prior, she was telling him of how much fan she was, hahaha

Guest choco52berrie

I really can't wait until this drama comes out because of JGS!! The Geun couple look really cute at the press conference - like siblings more than a couple but I'm still looking forward to the drama :)

Moon Geun Young does not plan to get married

She honestly stated, “Marriage is not for me. I have so many things that I want to accomplish, so it would be detrimental to the family”.

She further added, “However, if I do find somebody who I love, and he understands and gives me freedom to do whatever I want, I would think of marriage. Nevertheless, I have yet to meet a man like that, and neither have I thought of marriage. I want to have personal freedom. I don’t like the idea of being restricted.”

Credit to rhaldud@allkpop

omo, Me and MGY have same thought on marriage.. I understand her... :):w00t:

she just wanted to do the things she wants and dreams of doing it without any restrictions

or limitations :)

but still seeing her acting as MaeRi is so being to cutesy :)

almost 3 to 4 days to go before it officially starts! :):wub:

Guest allygirl

Youtube version Prescon:-

Video 1:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIhlR-nvIDc

Video 2:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WysUPJcsdmQ

Video 3:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUu-XYUprik

Video 4:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POyxUZJhUkw

Video 5:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGXfAHUMHoc

Bonus *JKS Response:

Credit MSOAN@fb

Nice to meet all new soompiers in our topic!!!

can see a lot of encouraging comments.. :w00t:

Mary Fighting!!

Edit:

Mary Holds Press Conference

I give up. I give up ever trying to convince anyone that Jang Geun Seok is a man, and a perfectly good actor at that. If he persists in dressing like a tranny without any taste, then who am I to judge. Marry Me, Mary! or M3 held its press conference today for its upcoming premiere next Monday.

Moon Geun Young, on the other hand, looks perfectly fresh and tasteful, just like a 24 year old ought to look. And she is no longer scarily skinny, thank god. I might add more pictures from the press conference as they are released, but for now, this’ll do. I seriously have to lobby for Jang Geun Seok to star in his own cross-dressing drama, like Moon Geun Young did so famously in Painter of the Wind. You know he’s going to nail it.

Each time I think Jang Geun Seok couldn’t possibly look any weirder for a promotional or awards event, he goes and outdoes himself. You leave me speechless, my boy, speechless. I need to quarantine myself for a few days from you so that I can watch M3 with an open and happy mind. Ah yes, your voice always brings me back to the yard, cuz no woman can purr like you can.

Rest of article can read here:

http://ockoala.wordpress.com/2010/11/02/mary-holds-press-conference/

Thanks to ockoala

Guest allygirl

6 Min long preview Marry Me, Mary!!

CREDIT Shiro401@YT

Who is excited now? i really counting days of broadcasting!!

4 days to go :phew:

Guest cofioca

Jang Keun-suk says "Minamishineyo," "Mary" completely different

2010110409165355378_1.jpg

From left, upcoming KBS TV series "Marry me, Mary" cast Kim Hyo-jin, Jang Keun-suk, Moon Geun-young and Kim Jae-wook pose during a photocall of a press conference held at the Imperial Palace hotel in Seoul, South Korea on November 3, 2010. [Chae Ki-won/10Asia]

In upcoming TV series "Marry me, Mary," Jang Keun-suk may be reprising his role from his last drama "Minamishineyo" where he played the vocalist of a rock band but the actor says the two shows and his characters are anything but similar.

Jang made the remark at a press conference for his new drama held in Seoul on Wednesday, saying that the two shows are completely different; the former based on marriage for people in their 20s and the latter a music drama which shows the process of how an idol band grows.

In "Mary," main female character Mary played by Moon Geun-young, makes realizations about love and herself while being in two fake marriages for 100 days to completely different men -- Mugyul played by Jang and Jungin by model-actor Kim Jae-wook.

"Minamishineyo" was about a girl who pretends to be a man to join popular idol group A.N.JELL which is headed by Jang's character Tae-kyung.

Jang stressed that the two have no similarities either and are “rather likely to be from different worlds, from opposite sides of the globe."

"Tae-kyung is unlikely to exist in real life, being cartoon-like from his form of speech to his actions and he doesn't open himself up to anyone," Jang explained of the character who was a perfectionist and so much of a nut about cleanliness that he would not let anyone close to him physically, let alone his heart.

"But Mugyul is like a street cat. He'll sleep anywhere, even outside if he gets drunk, and he's free-spirited," the actor said of his "Mary" character who he described as the type to 'go for anything.' "He'll also easily date around but a month per girl would be his maximum. He won't actually fall in love with anyone because he has been hurt."

Jang then confessed he fell for the drama as soon as he laid eyes on the script in April and had to plead producers not to hand the script to anyone else.

The 20-part show is based on a comic of the same name by Won Soo-yeon, the original cartoonist for 2004 smash-hit drama "Full House" which starred Asian superstar Rain and actress Song Hye-kyo.

The actor was also all praises for his co-star Moon Geun-young, whom he said he was honored to work with and “clicked” with as soon as he saw her. The two are both 23 and have led similar career paths, debuting as child actors more than ten years ago.

"I yelled 'hooray' the moment I found out Moon was cast for the show. I was sure we'd be able to learn a lot from each other and make something that is more of our own, something I usually didn’t get to do since I’m usually the youngest one on set, and I also felt that she'd be someone I could really talk to," Jang remarked excitedly.

He then said, "The funny thing is, I had thought up so many things to say to her for the first time we met but we actually felt awkward until we started drinking and finally both blurted to each other 'I really wanted to work with you.'"

Moon agreed. “Of course I was mesmerized with the role I’d be playing but the fact that I knew Jang was cast in the show played a big part in my decision.”

"Mary," targeted at viewers not just in Korea but around Asia, has been pre-sold to China and Taiwan at record high prices ahead of going on air November 8.

Jang however, did not see any particular significance in the drama as a Hallyu, or Korean Wave content. "It would be great for the show to become known throughout Asia but what's more crucial is that it shows our culture the way it is in an honest yet fun way."

Reporter : Jessica Kim jesskim@

Photographer : Chae ki-won ten@

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

Source: 10Asia

Archived