New preview!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-E4SNauv4ww

Eng Translation:

Credit Flyinghug Hug@MSOAN fb

At the wedding seen, Mary's dad yells out " I object to this wedding!"

Marry: dad!

Mary to her dad " Am I crazy? why would I get married?"

Mugyul to Mary pinching her cheeks "You are so cute"

Dad at the bridge " I've always caused trouble for Mary, so I'm trying to find her a good husband."

Mary to dad "You're forcing me to get married, so that you can pay back your debt."

Dad to Mary "That's just an option"

Soe Joon doing yoga " Girls who come to check out the family- arranged husbands are not very attractive"

Mary "Divorce? How can I divorce someone who I haven't even married?"

Mary to Mugyul "I asked to see you because I have a favour to ask"

Mugyul to Mary "What else...is there to ask me?"

At the photo session, Mary says " Could you take distant photos, so my face won't show so much".

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jang Geun-seok sings on Mary OST

by javabeans | November 1, 2010

It’s no surprise that Jang Geun-seok will be contributing to the OST of his new drama Mary Stayed Out All Night, since he’s sung for multiple roles in the past. Most notably, he sung several tracks for You’re Beautiful as the leader of its pop-idol band A.N.Jell.

What IS a surprise is the perplexing title of his first song, which was just released today (listen below): “‘부탁해, My Bus!” which translates roughly to… “Please, My Bus” or “I Leave My Bus In Your Care.”

The lyrics:

부탁해, My Bus!

Like crazy Just Run, Run, Run, Running, Go, Go 부탁해, My Bus! To the Stage.

My Heart is Beat, Beat, Beat, Beating. Boom, Boom.

심장까지 들려오는 Hurricane Sound

높이 Jump, Jump, Jump, 파란 하늘 위로

멀리 Quick, Quick, Quick 달려가는거야, Start! You and I

날이 선 머리끝, 흐린 Telepathy, 날 조이는 꿈, Im crazy now

달콤한 Jasmine 향, 또 반복되는 Stress, I want to be free

꿈의 Paradise! OH~ 그 곳으로 갈테야 My friend

Dont think Just run! OH~ 꿈꾸는 나의 바다로

Like crazy Just Run, Run, Run, Running, Go, Go 부탁해, My Bus! To the Stage.

멀리 Quick, Quick, Quick 달려가는거야, Start! You and I

Never to fall down!

지독한 연기, 늘 멍한 Television, 날 깨우는 Noise, Im tired now.

쓰디쓴 혀끝과 또 꿈틀대는 Strain, I want to be free.

꿈의 Blue Sky! OH~ 그곳으로 갈테야 My friend

새처럼 Fly to the sky, 너의 날개를 타고

Like crazy Just Run, Run, Run, Running, Go, Go 부탁해 My Bus! To the Stage.

멀리 Quick, Quick, Quick 달려가는거야, Just Run, Run, Run!

Never to fall down!

부탁해, My Bus!

Never to fall down!

부탁해, My Bus!

Source : Break News via Dramabeans

-----

Jang Geun Suk sings 3 OST songs for ‘Mary Stayed Out All Night’

by sweetrevenge on November 1, 2010 at 2:57 pm

It was revealed that charismatic actor Jang Geun Suk participated in singing three OST (soundtrack) songs for the highly anticipated upcoming KBS drama Mary Stayed Out All Night.

Jang Geun Suk plays the role of Kang Moo Kyul, a handsome lead vocalist and guitarist for a rock band. Two of the three OST songs includes Request and My Bus! These two songs will portray Jang Geun Suk’s drama character as a rocker who dreams of creating band music and illustrates his inner psychological conflicts.

Jang Geun Suk commented on the songs, “For this drama I ended up singing three OST songs and the songs are all so good. I want to show the audience OST songs that go along well with the drama. Please love the OST as well as the drama.

Mary Stayed Out All Night is scheduled to air for the first time on November 8th.

cr : Allkpop

-----

Actor Jang sings for new drama 'Marry Me, Mary!' OST

2010/11/01

Actor, singer and model Jang Geun-seok is about to remind fans once more of his multi-faceted talents.

The 23-year-old has contributed three songs to the OST for his latest KBS drama "Marry Me, Mary!', affiliated management company Y-Tree Media announced Monday.

"Jang Geun-seok sings three songs on the soundtrack", a spokesperson said. "The first song `Butak-hae, My Bus!' will be released today".

Jang plays the role of Kang Moo-gyeol in the drama, a vocalist in an indie band who gets caught up in a love triangle. The song `Butak-hae' comprises lyrics that detail a symbolic conflict between the character's reality and the ideal world, according to Y-Tree.

"Jang Geun-seok is an actor with amazing singing abilities and vocal skills", said music director Choi Cheol-ho, who worked on the song.

The actor has been known to sing in dramas and advertisements, although he has yet to produce a full album release. His rise to fame came with his role in the drama "You're Beautiful", in which he played another musician opposite Park Sin-hye. Since then the star has performed in several broadcasts since, such as the series "Beethoven Virus" and the feature film "The Case of Itaewon Homicide".

"Marry Me, Mary!" begins airing Monday, following the show "Sunkyunkwan Scandal".

Source : http://www.koreatimes.co.kr via HanCinema

-----

MSOAN on Korean Magazine

76565165237530167615147.jpg

cr : MSOAN FB FanPage

The first song of the OST is out

To listen to it:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEi9_tsk5I0&

sweeeeeet. another song that will stuck in my mind :D

New preview!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-E4SNauv4ww

Eng Translation:

Credit Flyinghug Hug@MSOAN fb

At the photo session, Mary says " Could you take distant photos, so my face won't show so much".

thanks for the preview and translation.

Geun Suk yawning at the end is just super cute. lol really excited to see their marriage life ^_^

LOL @ Mary's line at the end. just soo cute.

*bliss* It's next week guys. ^_^ I'm seriously working on my time management so that I can squish this drama in my everyday life.

Monday hurry up! :D

Mary Stayed out all Night Press conference Live Cable Broadcast

by Mary Stayed Out All Night (매리는 외박중) on Tuesday, November 2, 2010 at 8:32am

viewimageqf.jpg

The new upcoming drama 'Mary stayed out all night' /Marry Me Mary starring Jang Geun Suk and Moon Geun Young will have a press conference that is also be seen live on cable channel according to Wi tree Media.

It will be held on 3rd of November (tomorrow) on Imperial Palace Hotel 2 pm. the KBS will be broadcast it live through their channel.

The Press conference will be able to seen on the internet . the cable channel that broadcasts live coverage will be first time.

In the press conference Moon Geun-young, Jang Geun Suk, Kim Jae Wook, Kim Hyo Jin , other casts, directors, scripwriters will be there. current affairs and interviews, photo time, etc. is provided.

PR said "Reporters of Asian countries like Taiwan, China that 'Mary stayed out all nght' which exports the drama will be there too'

KBS Media, said "the wave project from the planning stage as part of it prepared has already attracted the attention of international broadcasters, in addition to the live dramas at the press conference did not try to proceed with plans to communicate in a variety of ways,"

Conference of 'Mary Stayed out all night'will be seen on official website (http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/mary/) and will be broadcast live simultaneously on.

Reporter:pretty@yna.co.kr translated by MSOAN FB FanPage

-----

Cartoon Version of Mu Gyul and Mary's Wedding

14940216531545015982314.jpg

cr : DC MSOAN

-----

MSOAN Bus with Mu Gyul on it

viewimaget.jpg

14842616533208682482614.jpg

viewimagezi.jpg

12886778982010110215051.jpg

12886747422010110214123.jpg

viewimagesj.jpg

viewimageqj.jpg

cr : DC KeunSuk Gall

Guest bluetsukky12

I'm totally on the JKS boat, but I admit, Kim Jae Wook looks good in those piccies, a perfect chaebol. He's so cute with the little kids on the other piccies. Can't wait for the rest of the ost album. So loving Take Care my bus, though I don't get the meaning of the song, haha.

Lee Ah Hyun will play as Jang Geun Suk's mother in 'Mary Stayed out all Night'

by Mary Stayed Out All Night (매리는 외박중) on Tuesday, November 2, 2010 at 5:44pm

72198165371140154254147.jpg

Lee Ah Hyun will play as boastful mother of Kang Mu Gyul (played by Jang Geun Suk) on upcoming drama 'Mary stayed out all night'.

She will play as Kam So Young. Her shooting is underway. Her role was originally played by Moon Jung Hee but because of her busy work, she didnt accept it.

Kam So Young will be the weaknesses of Kang Mu Gyul. And she be affecting the relationship of Mae Ri-Mu Gyul couple.

Lee Ah Hyun is popularly known in MBC drama 'I Love You,Dont Cry' as Jo Mi Sun (Mi Soo's older sister)

Source:NATE translated by MSOAN FB FanPage

-----

MSOAN Billboard

40730165343463490355147.jpg

-----

Miniatur Car with Mu Gyul and Mary on it

viewimagewq.jpg

-----

MSOAN Filming at Hongdae Today

viewimagesk.jpg

scaledphptn0server263fi.jpg

from me2day; reposted by tdedie@baidu + shiro401, MSOAN Twitter FanPage

Guest michxiah

love love love everything about "MARRY ME MARY"!!!

i love the song "take care of my bus" it sounds so cool! whooo JGS rocks!

sungkyunkwan scandal will have its final episode tonight! OMG!

yoochun will be replaced by geunsuk! nice, two of STELLAR's top 100 men, hahahaha

i tell you, GeunGeunCouple is already settling her schedule now. hahaha

1 week to go!!!

Guest GeunGeunCouple

This is going to be an interesting drama. I love MGY. I hope that she will have a great chemistry with both male leads. By the way, how old is Kim Jae-Wook? How many episodes will this drama have?

all leads will portray their actual age in real life :) (korean age = +1 year western age)

jang geun suk and moon geun young will both play 24 years old while kim jae wook and kim hyo jin will both play 27 years old.

basically, korean romantic comedies run to 16 episodes. although until now, i wonder why there is still no confirmation about the episodes of the drama.

and btw, tomorrow is the MMM press conference!!!

and a PSd to share...

2geunl.jpg

love love love everything about "MARRY ME MARY"!!!

i love the song "take care of my bus" it sounds so cool! whooo JGS rocks!

sungkyunkwan scandal will have its final episode tonight! OMG!

yoochun will be replaced by geunsuk! nice, two of STELLAR's top 100 men, hahahaha

i tell you, GeunGeunCouple is already settling her schedule now. hahaha

1 week to go!!!

i finally caught you! hahaha. you bet man! lol

Guest kawaiiyuki

The only actor i don't know in this drama is the second lead girl. At first i wasn't too sure about this but tanks to trailers i'm dying to see how this drama turns out.

Now who is marry going to pick? Both of guys :wub: Such a hard decision.

Guest JuJulie

lol x) i would be her i would be in the same state :)

they're so cute on the videos that i want to sing hello (shinee) to them ~

and thank u for the gifs laugh.gif

Archived