[Drama 2010] Smile Mom 웃어요 엄마

princess

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

English translations from 百度尹晶喜吧, by Keon_Ok_Kun

20110117094147293b0_094734_0.jpg

【NEWS】“Smile Mam” Yoon Jung-Hee’s indignation performance had gratified the viewers and won their endless commendation.

In SBS weekend “Smile Mam”, Yoon Jung-Hee, who playing ‘Kang Sin-Yong’, her indignation performance had won many viewers’ commendation and applause.

The ending portion of 22nd episode of ‘Smile Mam’ which broadcasted on 16-Jan-2011, was the scene on Kang Sin-Yong blowing her anger on Sin Mor-Lu.

Since her daughter lost het memory after an accident, Kang Sin-Yong was blaming herself with much guiltiness. Beside got chased out of the family, she was also forced to divorce. Now, the submissive Kang Sin-Yong had come to know the improper relationship between Sin Mor-Lu and Hunag Mi-Bo, plus the inside story he had done behind her during that period of time.

On that day, Yoon Jung-Hee loudly questioned: “Sin Mor-Lu is you! It’s indeed you the one betrayed this family behind me, you as You-La’s father, is the man who done all this heartless and immoral things? Because of your dirty improper relationship, you know you had destroyed the precious family which I had been guarding all the time?” Kang Sin-Yong said these with thunderous voice after a deep breath.

After Yoon Jung-Hee’s indignation performance, the related messages left on the message board of this serial were 3 times more than the usual, they were: ‘Very delighted, finally vented her spleen!’, ‘ Really gratified with the last 1 minute before ending.’, ‘The last highlight is the gift to all female viewers’….etc, endless praising to Yoon Jung-Hee’s performance.

In addition, Yoon Jung-Hee had expressed her in depth sincerity for this serial through the interview on the scene: “Even in the cold weather of -10°C, all the team members and workers still go on shooting wholeheartedly, hoping to have everybody’s encouragement and care!”

English translations from 百度尹晶喜吧, by Keon_Ok_Kun

“Smile Mom”23rd Episode Announcement, 23rd Episode broadcasting on 22-Jan-2011 (Saturday)

Sin-Yong began to recall those days, every single sentence which Mor-Lu had lied to her. Mor-Lu’s car at the carpark where Bo-Mi’s apartment was; the familiar shoes at the doorway in Bo-Mi’s apartment; the same dress Bo-Mi wore during the activity occasion……., so and so appearing before her eyes. Sin-Yong determined not to forgive Mor-Lu for his betrayal against her. When she thought of Mor-Lu’s betrayal deed and how Bo-Mi had ride roughshod over her, Sin-Yong ironed her heart to make reprisal towards them for putting so much pain to her and You-La.

“Smile Mom" 24th Episode Announcement, broadcasting on 23-Jan-2011 (Sunday)

With the help from Yong-Wu, Sin-Yong got an contract job offer, she was unable to believe that she could have a working desk in such a huge company. Although this was inconceivable, Sin-Yong was very delighted. She told Yong-Wu that this was indeed a very strong and good table, after then she walked away. Unknowing whether it was due to Sin-Yong’s words, Yong-Wu was feeling awesome and indescribably smiling wide.

Min-Zu went shopping together with Kang-Su to get a present for his elder sister for their 1st meet-up. Kang-Su saw Min-Zu stopped in front of the youth fashion clothing, he pulled Min-Zu into the shop to try them up……..

Guest lucky_moon

Ep23 short summary for the important things happened:

- SY husband invited BM to the small family party they are having for DL getting a role in a new drama, the while family wasnt happy to see her as his father splash the water on her, SY husband get angry and told them that he is gonna marry her no matter what and he will even leave the house if its necessary.

- SY cut her hair and establishing a new start for her life without her husband.

- SY brother get his wife to see his parent as she was surprised to see their house and of course the father wasnt happy with them, father and his new daughter in law arent in a good term, she keep challenging him.

- the business man who got DL the role on her new drama saw a pic for her with her boyfriend and it makes him angry so she was dropped off the drama and the mother went crazy and wild that it take it on one of the PD staff, she got injured and the mother ran away.

- SY younger sister in law got her the draw of YR and in the drawing she draw the scene of the accident it makes the mother suspect of what happen to her daughter risen.

- SY went with her aunt and saw BM with her her husband on the jewelery store, he is getting a ring for BM so they saw them, Aunt got angry and take it on them but he pushed her away, SY went and slapped him and told him that he doesnt deserve to be YR father and she will prove to him whose the real culprit behind all what happened to YR.

Guest revengeoftheflowers

OH MY GOD. YJH IS AMAZING IN THIS DRAMA. TALK ABOUT AN IMAGE CHANGE. SHE LOOKS LIKE A PURE EVIL B**CH. SHE'S going to kill everyone in this drama!!!!! She is a complete MONSTER and I think she's deranged. She makes Temptation of Wife's Shin Ae Ri look like a innocent, pure angel.

Guest lelaina

I don't think YJH looks deranged or evil. She just looks absolutely furious - which I think Shin Young has every right to be. Will be interesting to see how the serial turns now.

She is beyond furious. She is a mad woman on a mission to destroy her husband. I think her haircut makes her look like a complete femme fatal. I think it's exciting!

Guest lelaina

I definitely think it's exciting. The new haircut is great. Talk about a total image change. Wonder what's going to happen now. I hope she doesn't become an absolute monster though, that will be so two-dimensional and predictable. But I know what you mean by how she can be scarier that Ae Ri - the force of anger portrayed by YJH is really ferocious, but she also still retains a certain vulnerability at the moment (which is to the credit of the actress)!

I def. agree! YJH's performance is dichotomous. She appears like an evil femme fatal one moment, and then she shows a lot of vulnerability another moment. I think Jang Seo Hee did this better in "Temptation of Wife," because she had a lot more nuances, subtitles, and overall more polish, since she's the revenge drama queen. YJH showcases more of a contrast between her good self and bad self. It seems like two completely different people, but it sure is enthralling to watch!

I think Jang Seo Hee was more human in her revenge role, where as YJH is more theatrical, which is shocking to me. YJH and theatrical do not go hand and hand together. She is pulling all kinds of tricks out in this makjang role.

Archived