[Drama 2010] Smile Mom 웃어요 엄마

princess

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waited so so long ...for that first kiss.....but it only happened at that very last few seconds of epsd 30.

Now...have to wait another long week to find out what happens after that ..... will Shin Young accept Yeon Wu.....or have to wait some more for them to be together.

Still....I love epsds 29 and 30.

Got to say that Kim Jin Woo is really good looking. Would love to hear him sing as well.

Guest IloveFall

Ugh. I really can't stand to watch the way this drama is unfolding. I've just finished episode 16 here in the States and skimmed through some of the later episodes online and I think I'm going to be taking a break.

I don't mind bad/evil characters per se but Bomi is just way over the top for me. She is way too "twisted" for me and her character is just over the top. What is it with this actress and these insanely evil characters she plays? She played the same part in Love You a Thousand Times as well. It's really become too much for me to watch. The whole part where Yoora only wants Bomi and says how pretty she is and how she wants to play with her? I mean, really? It's like the writers are trying to think of the most annoying, far-fetched, let's really frustrate the viewers, scenarios!

Also, WHAT IS UP with Shin Young. Why in the world is this woman so spineless and passive?! It's irking me like crazy watching her just cry, make a stunned face and bulge her eyes out when she really should be sticking up for herself and being smart. Get over it already and plead your case from the get go. And her ex? GET AWAY. Does he not see how much trouble he's causing?! I hate these dramas where people act so ignorant and foolish and don't realize how their actions are being interpreted.

I'll probably skip the next few weeks and just try to catch it at the end. I can't tolerate all these misunderstanding and evil plot twists. So annoying!

English translations from 百度尹晶喜吧, by Keon_Ok_Kun

12-Feb-2011 00:30am

【NEWS】“Smile Mom” Yoon Jung-Hee – Kim Jin-Wu: the viewers’ sight were drawn by their heart palpitating kissing scene after it was published.

The scene of Yoon Jung-Hee & Kim Jin-Wu’s ardent kiss had caught everyone’s sight after it was published. The production group of SBS weekend serial “Smile Mom” disclosed the photo of Yoon Jung-Hee (playing Kang Sin-Yong) & Kim Jin-Wu (playing Peh Yorn-Wu) kissing scene before telecasting on 12-Feb-2011.

In the photo, it seems like Kang Sin-Yong & Peh Yorn-Wu were kissing with their eyes closed and that had roused the viewers’ curiosity and attention.

From the last episode, we could say that the love triangle relationship between Kang Sin-Yong, Peh Yorn-Wu and Sin Dal-Leh (play by Kang Min-Keong) had officially developed to the key plot. Many viewers had warmly shown concern and made enquiries via this serial’s bulletin board.

In fact, the topic of last episode was mainly on the love triangle which lead playing by Yoon Jung-Hee, and the viewing rates were also soared continuously in those two days. And from the photo, which disclosed last Friday, we can be certain that Peh Yorn-Wu’s heart had completely fallen towards Kang Sin-Yong.

Besides, in this interview, Yoon Jung-Hee, who playing the lead role ‘Kang Sin-Yong’, also said: “Recently, many people had expressed their care towards Kang Sin-Yong’s new style and love plot, I really felt very happy. In future, I will show all of you how strong Kang Sin-Yong is, and how she overcomes the toughness of her new love plot and career success. Please look forward to it! As for the content of future development of this story, I will also secretly disclose to everyone!”

Broadcasting on every Saturday and Sunday 8:40pm.

Guest lelaina

Ahh...I love watching Yeon Wu and Shin Young together. He's soooo sweet to her. Love the "human umbrella" scene where he helped shelter her from the rain, the aquarium scene, the hospital scene where he couldn't stop yelling which got her so bemused, the scene of him being depressed and drinking and leaning on her shoulder for once, the skating scene where Shin Young actually looked happy and of course the latest scene where he finally kisses her. Why is Dal Leh always in the wrong place at the wrong time (or right place at right time, depending on how one sees it!), I don't understand how she ended up at that ramen place where Yeon Wu was crying on Shin Young's shoulder though the rest were at least explicable.

I guess seeing her Yeon Wu oppa kiss another woman on his own initiative should just about do it. He couldn't bring himself to kiss her when she offered herself up to be kissed. :P

Guest lelaina

Some bts photos from Yoon Jung Hee's Twitter

*quoted image*

I love how she looks in these photos. Simple but elegant :lol:

Oh wow! I love the outfit! Yoon Jung Hee just gets more and more beautiful as the serial progresses!

I wonder what BoMi sees in MorLu. Could it be that he is her first love ?

I have a feeling that MorLu will abandon BoMi again. He is a real selfish, self -centered jerk. He only knows how to blame others when things go wrong.

When Shin Young was around, she always gets the blame and have to solve all his problems.

Now it is BoMi's turn....I guess maybe the only person that MorLu will ever love is his daughter,YuRa. He now sees Bomi as some sort of evil stepmother.

As soon as BoMi becomes a liability, he will drop her and kick her out.  That will be soon because DahLeh is now engaged to a powerful and rich man who can promise and finance a successful political career for him. 

Poor BoMi...she sure has had a sad life.....i wonder what will happen when she gets betrayed by MorLu and finds her real mother....Will she repent and help Shin Young's  political ambition ?   

English translations from 百度尹晶喜吧, by Keon_Ok_Kun

14-Feb-2011 10:35:15am

【NEWS】“Smile Mom” Yoon Jung-Hee – Kim Jin-Wu: 『Back Hug + Kissing in Alley』The ‘Start’ of their LOVE.

The love sprout of Yoon Jung-Hee & Kim Jin-Wu has started to grow, and it has caught everyone’s attention.

In SBS Weekend serial “Smile Mom” broadcasted on 13-Feb-2011, there were two heart palpitating scenes, one was Kim Jin-Wu given Yoon Jung-Hee a 『Back Hug』at Ice-Skating Rink and the other was their 『Kissing in Alley』.

In this 30th episode, Peh Yorn-Wu brought Kang Sin-Yong to Skating Rink to release her unhappiness, He then sincerely said to her: “Even it’s just a short moment, I hope you will enjoy the moment of blissfulness when you are with me.”

While they were skating, Peh Yorn-Wu suddenly plucked up his braveness skated towards Kang Sin-Yong and hugged her from the back, he professed: “I’m worrying for someone so much that almost go crazy, thinking of her every second, wanting to see her and fly to her to give her my heart.”

Besides, just before the end of this episode, Sin-Yong tendered her job resignation due to her personal reason and also didn’t want Peh Yorn-Wu to get caught in the rumours. She then visited Yorn-Wu outside his house to ask him retrieved his resignation letter and make herself clear of her future plan. Peh Yorn-Wu held her tightly and said: “Sin-Yong, can I walk with you towards your dream of future?” Then after, he ardently kissed her at her lips.

After seeing this scene, the viewers responded: 『Sin-Yong & Yorn-Wu finally kissed』, 『Hopefully it’s a perfect love』,『The back hug at skate rink was really dreamy』, 『Sin-Yong & Yorn-Wu this couple are indeed a perfect match』.

In addition, Yoon Jung-Hee, who playing leading role 『Kang Sin-Yong』, has her haircut so short the 1st time since she becomes an actress. Everybody’s topic was also surrounded at her decisiveness, the new trend and fashion after her transformation.

Guest lelaina

Poor BoMi...she sure has had a sad life.....i wonder what will happen when she gets betrayed by MorLu and finds her real mother....Will she repent and help Shin Young's  political ambition ?   

Oh, THAT would be a twist! Anyway, not sure what will happen to Bo Mi. In the first episode, during Dal Leh's Cannes victory celebration, she was nowhere to be seen though Mor Lu was around.

I do feel a little sorry for Bo Mi but...hmm, like Shin Young, I can't get over how she deliberately destroyed Shin Young's marriage - and reputation - just to get her man. That was really vicious. still, I hope Shin Young is able to move on. Yeon Wu is right in what he told Shin Young, revenge is all very well, but surely the important thing is that Shin Young finds happiness.

Yoon Jung-Hee’s Publicity Manager, Ms Yoon Jin-Suk, uploaded this photos to Korea Support Committee "쩡메이트(JJUNG.MATE)" korean time 2011.02.16. 00:24

여러분 다들 진정한 새해에 복 많이들 받고계시져?

최근에 드라마에서 본격적인 러브라인에

키스신까지 너무 과속스캔들로 진행되다 보니

기사에 이것저것 정리할게 있어서 뜸~~~~~~~~~~했어요 ^^;

이해해 주실거죠?

얼마전 양주에서 칼바람 맞으며 촬영이 있었어요

함께 동행하며 찍은 현장사진 방출합니다^^

언제나 따스한 봄날이 올까요 후후

YoonJungHee_SmileMum-BTS79.jpg

YoonJungHee_SmileMum-BTS80.jpg

YoonJungHee_SmileMum-BTS81.jpg

YoonJungHee_SmileMum-BTS82.jpg

YoonJungHee_SmileMum-BTS83.jpg

YoonJungHee_SmileMum-BTS84.jpg

YoonJungHee_SmileMum-BTS85.jpg

YoonJungHee_SmileMum-BTS68.jpg

전이날 사실 다시 영하로 뚝떨어지는 날씨에 만반의 준비를하고 두둑한 야상점퍼에 중무장을 하고갔었어요

하지만 배우들은 따뜻하게 안방에서 드라마보는 시청자들을 위해 시즌에 맞는 옷을 입다보니

안쓰럽기 그지 없져....그래도 전 옆에서 "참아야 해요~~"하는 위로의 말밖에 못건네여,,,ㅠ

그래도 이거 팬카페에 올릴거예용 하니까 저리 싱그럽게 웃어주네요~^

YoonJungHee_SmileMum-BTS69.jpg

이건 제가뽑은^^; 최고의 포토제닉!!

간만에 익살스럽게 웃는 우리 배우 ㅋㅋ

YoonJungHee_SmileMum-BTS70.jpg

손시려 주머니 손!! 하고

심각한 진우님 뒤에서 메롱 한번 날리심

YoonJungHee_SmileMum-BTS71.jpg

이날 양주의 보육원 씬이었는데

추워하는 아역 연기자 에게 손을 감싸고 함께 불을 쬐었어요^&^

YoonJungHee_SmileMum-BTS72.jpg

본격적 연기몰입에 들어가고~

YoonJungHee_SmileMum-BTS73.jpg

여기는 장소를 옮겨 상암동

이날 블랙코트에 레오퍼드 클러치가 시크했어요

YoonJungHee_SmileMum-BTS74.jpg

추운 로비에서 반팔 원피스를 !!

어깨부분에 셔링이 흐트러 질까봐 외투도 못입고 거의 30분을 넘게 -,.-

에휴 안쓰러웠지만 이쁘게 나올려면 참아야,,,ㅠ

YoonJungHee_SmileMum-BTS75.jpg

촬영이 준비되는 동안 핫팩하나에 의지해서 계속 이렇게 대기하고 있었어요~

YoonJungHee_SmileMum-BTS76.jpg

YoonJungHee_SmileMum-BTS77.jpg

에휴 시간은 너무 안가고,,,,

YoonJungHee_SmileMum-BTS78.jpg

드뎌 짜안~~이렇게 촬영을 무사히 마쳤습니다.

리뷰가 괘얀았나요?^^;

다들 추운데 감기조심하시고

우리 날 풀리면 곧 또 만나면 좋겟어요^^

긋나잇~~~!

Guest lucky_moon

Oh, THAT would be a twist! Anyway, not sure what will happen to Bo Mi. In the first episode, during Dal Leh's Cannes victory celebration, she was nowhere to be seen though Mor Lu was around.

I do feel a little sorry for Bo Mi but...hmm, like Shin Young, I can't get over how she deliberately destroyed Shin Young's marriage - and reputation - just to get her man. That was really vicious. still, I hope Shin Young is able to move on. Yeon Wu is right in what he told Shin Young, revenge is all very well, but surely the important thing is that Shin Young finds happiness.

whats happening to BM & ML life is what they deserved actually, its their bad deeds. YW is the appropriate man to support her right now, as she is starting a new life. seriously is something getting on YW mother mind now she is all crazy about her young lover I still find it inappropriate love.

the funny thing about the drama is SY brother and his wife, they're giving us a cheerful atmosphere with such a dark drama.

Archived