P.8:30~

2012년 05월 30일 수요일

방송- Arirang TV Simply Kpop 녹화

P.3~

Guest TheArchangel

Please greet Simon a happy birthday in his twitter. @SouLoSimoN

Use the hashtag #huskysimonday

Guest TheArchangel

[TRANS] 120528 Dalmatian Cafe Post: Jeesu - Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeyup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kekekekekekekekekekeke First of all kekeke Happy birthday to “Yimonie-hyung” [T/N: Simon]!! Everybody SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kekeke

Ah, and our fans are daebak kekekekekekekekekekekekekekekeke

DALMATES!! I am so thankful and happy for all the love and attention these days!!!!

Our DALMATES have always been in the members’ thoughts during the 1 year and 3 months we’ve been frantically preparing for our album STATE OF EMERGENCY. How do you guys like it?

Truthfully, while preparing for this album we really had so many ideas! DALMATES how do you like the changes we’ve made to ourselves?

But these ideas came only as a result of all the care we’ve received from everyone during our ROUND 1 and THE MAN OPPOSED albums!!

This time we wanted to show DALMATES that we’ve become real men!! However, we are still your intensely loyal DALMATIAN ^^

In the future we will have an even cooler image! A good appearance so our DALMATES can have a sense of pride in us!! Believe me ^^

As always we will always breathe together and sing together in the same voice!! For our “masters/owners” the DALMATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let’s play together everyday!!!!!!!!!!! I will always fervently love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JEESWAGBABY!!!!!!!!!!!

CREDITS: Dalmatian Daum Cafe (source); DUIJJANG @ FYDalmatian (translation)

Guest nelynge

Are there any dalmates from south america? I'm from Bolivia and I'm just curious. It could be awesome if I find someone from my city.

Guest Hyunjin808

Simon tweeted:

오늘 정말행복한생일이었습니다ㅠ 생일축하해주신모든분들께 말로표현할수없게 감사드리고 멘션하나하나에 감동크게받고있습니다! 내일부터 더욱 겸손한자세로 활동에매진하겠습니다! 좋은하루 잘마무리하시고 내일부터 더긍정적이고 행복하세요^^peace!

Translation by me:

I had a really happy birthday today TT I am inexpressibly grateful to everyone who wished me a happy birthday and I am greatly touched by each and every (Twitter) mention. Starting from tomorrow, I will strive to do activities in a more humbled manner! I hope your day ends well and from tomorrow on, be more optimistic and be happy ^^ peace!

love this groups sooooooo much!i was a fan of them from the 1st album but i've listened only to the music i wasn't watching them live etc but with this new album i'm watching their performances,i like very much Simon,he's very cool,love his rap and singing,i liked him before when i heard him in MC Mong's album...from wath i watched they were sooo cute in the Lover Cop period but now i absolutely love their new concept,more sexy,it suits them soooooo good,i liked Yoongoon's long hair,he looked cute but new he's more sexy...hope that the'll have more succes and win some trophes because they deserve it...

A very good album ,i love all the song on their mini album,hope that they will colaborate with Chance again because he makes gret music.... :x

Sorry for the double post,don't know how to edit the messege that i already post it...love the pics that u guys uploaded,they look soo good and fresh...don't know if it's only me but when i look at Simon pics i thinks he resembles Song Seung Hun

Guest TheArchangel

Simon tweeted:

오늘 정말행복한생일이었습니다ㅠ 생일축하해주신모든분들께 말로표현할수없게 감사드리고 멘션하나하나에 감동크게받고있습니다! 내일부터 더욱 겸손한자세로 활동에매진하겠습니다! 좋은하루 잘마무리하시고 내일부터 더긍정적이고 행복하세요^^peace!

Translation by me:

I had a really happy birthday today TT I am inexpressibly grateful to everyone who wished me a happy birthday and I am greatly touched by each and every (Twitter) mention. Starting from tomorrow, I will strive to do activities in a more humbled manner! I hope your day ends well and from tomorrow on, be more optimistic and be happy ^^ peace!

@Hyunjin808

OMG, you can speak Korean. Can you translate another one for me? Simon wrote in the cafe before Dalmatian made a comeback. Can you translate that?

Guest TheArchangel

Simon wrote this before their comeback

달메이트 여러분 안녕하세요. 사이먼입니다! 카페에가입하고 처음인사드리네요.

이번 컴백기사로 인해 기쁨과 동시에 멤버 탈퇴와 새 멤버 투입 소식에 놀라신분들도 많이계실거라 생각됩니다.

앞으로 저는 새로운 달마시안에 무거운 책임감을 느끼며 최선을 다 하도록 노력할 것입니다.

오랜공백기간동안 달마시안은 이번앨범을 정성을다해 준비했습니다.

기다리신만큼 멋진모습보여드리겠다고 감히 약속드립니다!

앞으로 달마시안과 저 사이먼에게 많은관심과 응원부탁드립니다.

기대에보답할수 있도록 멋지게활동하겠습니다.

지켜봐주세요. 감사합니다^^

Archived