[Song Cover] 에프엑스 [f(x)] - NU 예삐오 (NU ABO)

shiraru

Pretty old, but it's really addictive!
Hello~

I just want to share the latest cover I've done. Well, I did this a long ago...about last July? Hehe~ You can't deny that this song is really addictive, although yes, it has been out for quite some time.

This song is quite hard to cover, in my opinion. Especially Luna's part, where she hit those high notes. My...don't you know I feel less worthy than her? I mean, she's young and talented...I want to be able to sing like Luna~~~ Yeeees, I admit, she's my bias in f(x)!!

Well, back to my cover. I hit those notes, but I think I kind of messed up at "nae gyeotae...". For me, that's the hardest part (I strained!). The mixing process was not easy either, I spent a good five hours to put all parts together, including the chorus and backing vocals. And yes, I do all backing vocals by myself. I'm pretty satisfied of how it turns out, but definitely, this is not one of my best.

I'm planning to do Mr. Boogie next. Hope I could do it fast and not disturbing anyone. ^^

Oh, and one more thing!

Instrumental credit: asianpopcovers (they rock!!)

I hope I will get some constructive comments.

Thank you in advance. ^^

Archived