Fans and Anti-Fans

mongstaness

It gives them a sense of purpose in this world.

I'd rather these fans and anti-fans continue to do what they do than the ones that are constantly whining and moaning about how meaningless their existence is.

At least one provides more entertainment.

Because they don't like the popularity that the celebreties have when they feel that they don't posses anything unique?

or maybe because they just want to bug other people lol.

I don't really know since I'm not an antifan but I'm not one of those crazy fan girls who will do whatever to touch GDragon's hand.

Guest dodici

Probably because they are obsessed and in their minds, that celebrity is there property that no one else is allowed to touch. Anti's are almost the same I suppose. They are obsessed with this person that they don't like and wish evil-ness upon them. Eh I dunno.

Guest Malice_Kaiser

I'd rather these fans and anti-fans continue to do what they do than the ones that are constantly whining and moaning about how meaningless their existence is.

At least one provides more entertainment.

I don't think complaining about a meaningless existence is a "fan" or "anti-fan" quality. Doing dumb-as-mini cooper things in the name of (or against) celebrities IS a fan/anti-fan trait. Those who complain about a meaningless existence are going to whether they have something to fan over (or against) or not. So I don't really see what you're getting at?

Some fans need to get a life, but at least they are positive people.

Anti-fans also need to get a life; like really REALLY need to get a life. Some of them are just despicable.

Guest -minchee-

For fans, you can say it's an obsession.

For anti-fans, you can say close-minded and butt into things that's not their business ^^;

I think some fans need to lighten up on their obsessions, and anti-fans overall need to move on.

I just believe if you like a celeb, you can support them.

If you don't like a celeb, you shouldn't waste your time trying to bash them.

i would like to challenge this thought tho. im a fan myself in terms of appreciating peoples music and talents, but i honestly think that if these "fans" and "antifans" use the amount of energy that theyre putting into these celebs, they can totally change the world and make a difference.

i just feel like these hardcore peeps are wasting their lives and energy for something that doesn't even include them.

i would like to challenge this thought tho. im a fan myself in terms of appreciating peoples music and talents, but i honestly think that if these "fans" and "antifans" use the amount of energy that theyre putting into these celebs, they can totally change the world and make a difference.

i just feel like these hardcore peeps are wasting their lives and energy for something that doesn't even include them.

I'm sure if every human on this planet diverted their attention towards more "useful" things, there'd be less complaints about how disgusting human society is in general in the current news section.

However, most simply aren't interested. Fans and anti-fans alike have found something that really excites them; makes them want to get out and fight for something.

They may be "wasting" their life on petty matters, but didn't grade school teachers always say to "live your life the way you want" and not how others want you to live?

At the very least, they're motivated people and easily manipulated. Just like that bieber incident where millions upon millions of followers started spamming someone's iphone.

I heard Pittsburgh Steelers fans are insane. Not going to call them out on it in fear of my demise. 

Fans are just enjoying and supporting what they are interested in. Some become too involved and go a little nuts but people also do that for their friends or family. If you called my friends **** and *****, I'd defend their honor. Same goes for fans of sports, celebrities, and anyone else - they're defending the honor of someone or something they cherish. 

We're all fans of something or someone. Not being interested in anything = waste of a life. Time becomes meaningless in the equation. 

Archived