How Are You At This Very Moment?

Guest leo62

Feeling satisfied. 

This sports car went to empty lane next to mine at the red light.  I figured that this car was going to speed and try to cut me.  So what did I do?  When the light turned green, I made sure that person didn't get a chance to cut.  The distance to the next light isn't far enough to give that car enough time to speed up and cut me.  After the next light, that car got stuck behind a big truck in the other turning lane.  After I made a turn, I looked in the rearview mirror and saw that sports car one car behind me, going in the same direction as me.  I just hate people who constantly speeds and try to cut people off because they're that impatient.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 19k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

exhausted

from work, training and relationship 

sometimes I know that I shouldve let go but I just cannot without a fight. I still have a mentality that all relationship has issue, you must pick the right fight 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

got the chill just now and I dont even know why

but so far I am happy, because gossiping/chatting with coworkers allow me to learn a lot about growing up and being an adult that I am still trying to become :)

im kinda sleepy even with my starbucks and its weird because I had my 3hrs of sleep as soon as I got home from work, then sleep 8hrs of sleep so I should be okay but I am not ...

I'm currently listening to Ha:tfelt's "Wherever Together" from her DAMN AMAZING album!

I'm eating chips, Ruffles Sour Cream and Cheddar Cheese, because I said I was going to go on a diet.

It is damn hot right now. 101F! I wanna go downtown to get some gelato. Maybe I'll do that tonight after I hit up the KOREAN store for some kimbap/cali rolls SUPPLIEZ.

I just woke up from a nap because I was BORED.

I'm feeling really grateful for being able to do all this dumb crap.

I am feeling like crap

Things doesnt seems to work out in our favor. No matter how hard we tried, it seems like whatever that invisible thing is is pushing / drifting us further apart.

did we rush things and mess up the order? or the fact that we are incompatible. I want to understand

It's a holiday and I'm at work for another two hours. I think my boss is ordering pizza for us though, so that's nice. My best friend can't make decisions when it comes to simple things, but when it comes to things like a trip to out of state she makes the choice to go during my birthday. But I'm hanging out with an old friend from high school after work and we're gonna get coffee, smoke, and eat yummy food. 

So, in the end, I am both good and not-so-good.

Archived